Windows 10: Xbox wireless controller disconnection problem on Windows 10

Discus and support Xbox wireless controller disconnection problem on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been having problem with 3 different official Xbox controller on 2 different PC using the official windows wireless adaptor for PC.What happen is,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mdraph, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Mdraph Win User

Xbox wireless controller disconnection problem on Windows 10

I've been having problem with 3 different official Xbox controller on 2 different PC using the official windows wireless adaptor for PC.What happen is, whenever I turn on or off an Xbox in my home the controller is only synced the wireless adaptor, not to the Xbox the controller will lose connection for 5 to 10 seconds, if I'm pressing a direction on the stick it will keep that direction and all other button will stop working for the duration of the bug. It not only happens when I open the Xbox I have an Xbox one & and Xbox Series X but also when I open or close my Samsung TV. I've be

:)

Mdraph, Nov 3, 2021
  2. UndeadBob Win User

Xbox One Wireless controller keeps disconnecting

After reading some replies on here, there seem to be a lot of various theories. I'm sorry if it doesn't work for you, but I can confirm that exiting Steamworked for me. The problem is very repeatable.

• Connect and disconnect controller
    • Sleep and wake up system
    • Xbox One Wireless controller connects (as shown in the "Game Controllers" panel) and disconnects within 2 seconds.
    • Exit Steam
    • Xbox One Wireless controller connects and works.
    • Restart Steam (controller still works)
    • Disconnect Xbox One Wireless controller, then connects and disconnects within 2 seconds.
    I'm narrowing my problem down to the Big Picture mode, so that problem is for another forum...

Hopefully this workaround helps a few people before the real solution is found.

UndeadBob, Nov 3, 2021
  3. Wireless Xbox One controller requires PIN for Windows 10.

Hi,

You will be asked for a PIN when connecting your wireless Xbox One controller via Bluetooth on Windows 10 if your Bluetooth drivers are not updated. It is also possible that you have to reset the controller to remove the PIN. To resolve your concern, restart
    your controller by following the steps below:

• Power off the controller by pressing and holding the Xbox button on the controller for 6 seconds.
    • Press the Xbox button again to power it back on.
    • Connect your Xbox Wireless Controller to your PC using a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.

You can also update your Bluetooth drivers by following the steps on this
    link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Nov 3, 2021
  4. Sandi1987 Win User

Xbox 360 Controller Wireless disconnecting in Windows 10

I'm using Xbox 360 receiver and my Xbox 360 Controller Wireless keeps disconnecting.

Sandi1987, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Xbox wireless controller disconnection problem on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Xbox wireless controller

2. Periodic disconnects of Xbox Wireless Controller from PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Periodic disconnects of Xbox Wireless Controller from PC: While using a XBox Wireless controller connected via bluetooth, I periodically get disconnections. There is not reason/pattern that I have been able to detect as a contributing factor.Read various posts about updating controller firmware in the xbox accessories app, however...
  3. Periodic disconnects of Xbox Wireless Controller from PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Periodic disconnects of Xbox Wireless Controller from PC: While using a XBox Wireless controller connected via bluetooth, I periodically get disconnections. There is not reason/pattern that I have been able to detect as a contributing factor.Read various posts about updating controller firmware in the xbox accessories app, however...
  4. XBOX Core Wireless Controller Keeps Disconnecting / Reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Core Wireless Controller Keeps Disconnecting / Reconnecting: Hi everyone. I just got a new XBOX Core Wireless Controller and when I connect it to my Lenovo Yoga Duet 7i with Intel i7 10th Gen, it works fine for about 5 minutes then starts a constant process of disconnecting then reconnecting. I updated the Intel Drivers for Bluetooth...
  5. Xbox wireless controller disconnection problem on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox wireless controller disconnection problem on Windows 10: I've been having problem with 3 different official Xbox controller on 2 different PC using the official windows wireless adaptor for PC.What happen is, whenever I turn on or off an Xbox in my home the controller is only synced the wireless adaptor, not to the Xbox the...
  6. Xbox wireless controller disconnection problem on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox wireless controller disconnection problem on Windows 10: I've been having problem with 3 different official Xbox controller on 2 different PC using the official windows wireless adaptor for PC.What happen is, whenever I turn on or off an Xbox in my home the controller is only synced the wireless adaptor, not to the Xbox the...
  7. Xbox 360 Controller Wireless disconnecting in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 Controller Wireless disconnecting in Windows 10: I'm using Xbox 360 receiver and my Xbox 360 Controller Wireless keeps disconnecting. 163239
  8. Xbox 360 Controller Wireless disconnecting in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Xbox 360 Controller Wireless disconnecting in Windows 10: I'm using Xbox 360 receiver and my Xbox 360 Controller Wireless keeps disconnecting. 163239
  9. xbox wireless dongle & xbox controller randomly disconnect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    xbox wireless dongle & xbox controller randomly disconnect: hi i'm using official xbox wireless dongle since many months : https://www.microsoft.com/fr-fr/p/adaptateur-sans-fil-xbox-pour-windows10/91DQRB97L130/1V59 with my xbox one controller custom design microsoft on Windows 10 1909 I have random disconnection during game,...
  10. Xbox wireless controller disconnects every few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox wireless controller disconnects every few minutes: I can't figure out what's wrong here... every few minutes my wireless Xbox controllers keeps disconnecting from my Windows 10 pc (using the Microsoft Xbox wireless controller adapter). It reconnects fine on it's own every time though, but it makes gaming impossible because...