Windows 10: Xbox Wireless Controller doesn't work while is connected via bluetooth to pc.

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Controller doesn't work while is connected via bluetooth to pc. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello my Xbox Wireless Controller connects to pc via bluetooth but it doesn't work. For few weeks it worked, in "joy.cpl" it was called "bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by iskender dogan, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Xbox Wireless Controller doesn't work while is connected via bluetooth to pc.

Hello my Xbox Wireless Controller connects to pc via bluetooth but it doesn't work. For few weeks it worked, in "joy.cpl" it was called "bluetooth XINPUT compatible input device" and in properties it had Z axis and X, Y rotation. Now it has changed randomly and it's called "Xbox Bluetooth Gamepad" and in properties it has only Z axis which is split on Z axis and Z rotation. It doesn't work in any game anymore. I tried installing new bluetooth drivers and i've updated controller via "xbox accesories", but nothing has changed.Also, It works perfectly if I use it with a USB cable but I want it to

:)

iskender dogan, Sep 18, 2021
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Sep 18, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Xbox Controller is not connecting to Wireless Adapter

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your time and patience to work on this issue. To have a better clarity on the issue please reply to the following questions:

• Are you using an Xbox one controller?

If you are using an Xbox one controller, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article

How to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC
    and see if that helps in resolving the issue.

I would also suggest you to uninstall all the hidden devices under USB hive and check if you are able to connect the wireless adapter. Please follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the hidden drivers:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. Click View tab.
    4. Select Show hidden devices.
    5. Expand Universal Serial Bus and remove all the greyed out devices. To remove the greyed out devices, right click on the device and select
      uninstall.
    6. Restart your computer.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 18, 2021
  4. Xbox Wireless Controller doesn't work while is connected via bluetooth to pc.

Wireless Xbox One controller requires PIN for Windows 10.

Hi,

You will be asked for a PIN when connecting your wireless Xbox One controller via Bluetooth on Windows 10 if your Bluetooth drivers are not updated. It is also possible that you have to reset the controller to remove the PIN. To resolve your concern, restart
    your controller by following the steps below:

• Power off the controller by pressing and holding the Xbox button on the controller for 6 seconds.
    • Press the Xbox button again to power it back on.
    • Connect your Xbox Wireless Controller to your PC using a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.

You can also update your Bluetooth drivers by following the steps on this
    link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

Xbox Wireless Controller doesn't work while is connected via bluetooth to pc.

1. Xbox Wireless Controller doesn't work while is connected via bluetooth to pc. - Similar Threads - Xbox Wireless Controller

2. Can not connect xbox controller to pc via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not connect xbox controller to pc via bluetooth: I am trying to connect my Xbox one controller to my pc and have done so successfully previously however now attempting it I am having issues. Originally the issue was that I couldn't remove the controller from my Bluetooth devices as attempting so would result in a failed to...
  3. Can not connect xbox controller to pc via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can not connect xbox controller to pc via bluetooth: I am trying to connect my Xbox one controller to my pc and have done so successfully previously however now attempting it I am having issues. Originally the issue was that I couldn't remove the controller from my Bluetooth devices as attempting so would result in a failed to...
  4. Difficulty connecting Xbox controller to PC via bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difficulty connecting Xbox controller to PC via bluetooth.: Hello,I have a brand new PC two weeks old and I'm having difficulty maintaining a bluetooth connection with my Xbox wireless controller to my PC.Initially, I couldn't even connect the Xbox controller to the PC. It was discoverable by the PC, but every time I would select it...
  5. Difficulty connecting Xbox controller to PC via bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Difficulty connecting Xbox controller to PC via bluetooth.: Hello,I have a brand new PC two weeks old and I'm having difficulty maintaining a bluetooth connection with my Xbox wireless controller to my PC.Initially, I couldn't even connect the Xbox controller to the PC. It was discoverable by the PC, but every time I would select it...
  6. XBOX controller is not connecting to PC via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX controller is not connecting to PC via bluetooth: I'm trying to connect my Xbox series X/S controller to my windows 10 PC. But the bluetooth in the PC is unable to discover the controller in pairing mode. The controller works well in other Android devices. I have tried out all the possibilities like updating the drivers,...
  7. Xbox Controller is not connecting via Bluetooth

Xbox Controller is not connecting via Bluetooth: Hello,i am currently trying to connect my controller via bluetooth with my windows 10 system but somehow its not shown in the bluetooth "add a device" list. However i did notice that the xbox one controller is shown as paired in the bluetooth other devices section even tho my...
  8. Xbox One Controller not connecting to PC via Bluetooth.

Xbox One Controller not connecting to PC via Bluetooth.: I recently disconnected my Xbox One Controller to go to an event, and went to re-connect it to my PC and it doesn't show up on the searching for device. I have tried as much as possible to connect it, but its not working with Bluetooth. I really don't want to buy an adapter,...
  9. Xbox series controller connected to PC via Bluetooth but not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox series controller connected to PC via Bluetooth but not working: The new Xbox series controller is successfully connected to windows 10 PC via Bluetooth. the device is showing connected in Bluetooth settings but it is not being recognized in games. Also, it is not being recognized in the Xbox accessories app. When connected via USB cable...
  10. Xbox Wireless Controller unable to connect to my PC via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Wireless Controller unable to connect to my PC via bluetooth: Whenever I try to connect my controller to my PC, it says that the controller is paired but not connected. How can I fix this? submitted by /u/gamer47293932 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fn7d0v/xbox_wireless_controller_unable_to_connect_to_my/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Bluetooth Xbox controller paired to pc but doesnt work in games

2. Xbox one controller paired to pc via Bluetooth but not working with ganes