Windows 10: Xbox Wireless Controller new version

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Controller new version in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Bought the new Xbox Wireless Controller, but it seems having trouble with the Bluetooth connectivity. Controller was unpacked, connected with cable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Palaryel, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Palaryel Win User

Xbox Wireless Controller new version

Bought the new Xbox Wireless Controller, but it seems having trouble with the Bluetooth connectivity.

Controller was unpacked, connected with cable and the firmware was updated. After that connected via Bluetooth and it worked fine for a couple of hours. After that it turned itself off due to inactivity and wouldn't reconnect when turned on cable worked fine. Removed the controller and tried to reconnect it manually, got stuck at "Xbox Wireless Controller 4416 Try connecting your device again".

Tried uninstalling the controller, reinstalling Bluetooth drivers, etc, nothing seemed to work. After a while it connected and continued to work normally. Now it turned itself off due to inactivity again, and again the same issue, can't get it to connect again.

System details:

Windows 10 Pro, version 20H2, build 19042.662 no leftover updates available to install

MBO: Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VII HERO WI-FI

Bluetooth: Realtek USB\VID_0B05&PID_185C&REV_0110, driver version 1.5.1012.3 date 02.06.2018, firmware version HCI 8.25210 / LMP 8.56.325

:)

Palaryel, Dec 2, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Xbox Controller is not connecting to Wireless Adapter

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your time and patience to work on this issue. To have a better clarity on the issue please reply to the following questions:

• Are you using an Xbox one controller?

If you are using an Xbox one controller, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article

How to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC
    and see if that helps in resolving the issue.

I would also suggest you to uninstall all the hidden devices under USB hive and check if you are able to connect the wireless adapter. Please follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the hidden drivers:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. Click View tab.
    4. Select Show hidden devices.
    5. Expand Universal Serial Bus and remove all the greyed out devices. To remove the greyed out devices, right click on the device and select
      uninstall.
    6. Restart your computer.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Wireless Xbox One controller requires PIN for Windows 10.

Hi,

You will be asked for a PIN when connecting your wireless Xbox One controller via Bluetooth on Windows 10 if your Bluetooth drivers are not updated. It is also possible that you have to reset the controller to remove the PIN. To resolve your concern, restart
    your controller by following the steps below:

• Power off the controller by pressing and holding the Xbox button on the controller for 6 seconds.
    • Press the Xbox button again to power it back on.
    • Connect your Xbox Wireless Controller to your PC using a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.

You can also update your Bluetooth drivers by following the steps on this
    link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Xbox Wireless Controller new version

Xbox wireless controller not recognized by Windows

Hey there
    Lior100

Thanks for reaching out to the Community for support on this issue trying to connect your new controller. I can see how not being able to get your controller to pair to your PC could be frustrating and disheartening for sure. If you haven't yet, I would
    suggest trying the steps outlined in our
    Xbox wireless controller not recognized by Windows
    article.

When you get a chance, give those steps a shot and let us know if that helped with the situation.

Thanks for reading!

XBF Steven R, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Wireless Controller new version

1. Xbox Wireless Controller new version - Similar Threads - Xbox Wireless Controller

2. New Wireless Xbox controller won't connect to Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Wireless Xbox controller won't connect to Bluetooth.: I just bought a new Wireless Xbox controller, and when I try to connect it to Bluetooth, it says, "Driver error." I've tried looking it up, and most articles say I need to download the Xbox Accessories App, which won't install. It says, "There was an error on our end."I've...
  3. New Wireless Xbox controller won't connect to Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Wireless Xbox controller won't connect to Bluetooth.: I just bought a new Wireless Xbox controller, and when I try to connect it to Bluetooth, it says, "Driver error." I've tried looking it up, and most articles say I need to download the Xbox Accessories App, which won't install. It says, "There was an error on our end."I've...
  4. xbox 360 wireless controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox 360 wireless controller: HelloI want to use my xbox 360 wireless adapter on pc win 10and i read a lot of help guides even here and nothing helpedThe problem is that the device manager doesnt react at all when i insert the adapter into the usb,any usb slot they are all workingand the adapter is...
  5. xbox 360 wireless controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox 360 wireless controller: HelloI want to use my xbox 360 wireless adapter on pc win 10and i read a lot of help guides even here and nothing helpedThe problem is that the device manager doesnt react at all when i insert the adapter into the usb,any usb slot they are all workingand the adapter is...
  6. New Xbox Wireless controller not working correctly for Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Xbox Wireless controller not working correctly for Bluetooth.: Has anyone else noticed this? In a few applications, it is listed as BLUETOOH LE XINUPUT controller, and not as an "XBOX ONE CONTROLLER". I've already updated to latest firmware, and latest Windows update. It works fine with a cable, but I did not buy this to use with a...
  7. Xbox 360 wireless controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox 360 wireless controller: Does anyone know where i could find the wireless receiver for windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360-wireless-controller/7abfa4b1-3fa6-47ef-92bd-52ac0ef42edc
  8. Xbox 360 wireless controllers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 wireless controllers: I am still not able to get my windows 10 pc to recognize my Xbox 360 wireless controller, and it's receiver. It broke when I installed update 2004. Is this going to remain a problem or is there going to be a fix for these to work again? I have tried multiple things to get...
  9. Xbox Wireless Controller

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Wireless Controller: I have a model 1708 Xbox Wireless Controller. Updated the firmware, and checked the drivers are correct when plugged in using USB. It however will not connect via 1) Bluetooth, add devices 2) Cotrol Panel, Add device submitted by /u/max703862 [link] [comments]...
  10. New Xbox Wireless Controller – Sport White Special Edition

in Windows 10 News
    New Xbox Wireless Controller – Sport White Special Edition: [ATTACH] Keep your Xbox controller collection fresh with the new Xbox Wireless Controller – Sport White Special Edition, available for $69.99 at your local Microsoft Store and participating retailers in the United States and Canada starting July 31; shipping worldwide...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. snox wireless controller try connecting your device again