Windows 10: xbox wireless dongle & xbox controller randomly disconnect

Discus and support xbox wireless dongle & xbox controller randomly disconnect in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi i'm using official xbox wireless dongle since many months :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ed li lu dad, Dec 24, 2019.

1. xbox wireless dongle & xbox controller randomly disconnect

hi

i'm using official xbox wireless dongle since many months :

https://www.microsoft.com/fr-fr/p/adaptateur-sans-fil-xbox-pour-windows10/91DQRB97L130/1V59

with my xbox one controller custom design microsoft on Windows 10 1909

I have random disconnection during game, every 3-7 min and it comes back after 1 min

I turned off every power management settings on every USB device into device management window and into power management settings. Nothing fix my issue

I tried different USB port, same

any idea please ? :

***moved on english forum***

:)

ed li lu dad, Dec 24, 2019
  2. UndeadBob Win User

Xbox One Wireless controller keeps disconnecting

After reading some replies on here, there seem to be a lot of various theories. I'm sorry if it doesn't work for you, but I can confirm that exiting Steamworked for me. The problem is very repeatable.

• Connect and disconnect controller
    • Sleep and wake up system
    • Xbox One Wireless controller connects (as shown in the "Game Controllers" panel) and disconnects within 2 seconds.
    • Exit Steam
    • Xbox One Wireless controller connects and works.
    • Restart Steam (controller still works)
    • Disconnect Xbox One Wireless controller, then connects and disconnects within 2 seconds.
    I'm narrowing my problem down to the Big Picture mode, so that problem is for another forum...

Hopefully this workaround helps a few people before the real solution is found.

UndeadBob, Dec 24, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Wired Xbox 360 Controller Keeps disconnecting itself

Hi Frank,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Forum.

I would suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following Article and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot your Xbox 360 controller for Windows

Fix Problems with Xbox 360 Controller for PC Games | Xbox 360 Controller for Windows Help

Xbox controllers, headsets, and wireless accessories

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/accessories/controllers-remotes

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller disconnects or can't connect

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-...ller-disconnects-frequently-or-cannot-connect

If you still have issues, I would suggest you to contact Xbox support

Contact us

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/conta...ller-disconnects-frequently-or-cannot-connect

Please let us know if the issue persists. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Dec 24, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

xbox wireless dongle & xbox controller randomly disconnect

Xbox Controller is not connecting to Wireless Adapter

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your time and patience to work on this issue. To have a better clarity on the issue please reply to the following questions:

• Are you using an Xbox one controller?

If you are using an Xbox one controller, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article

How to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC
    and see if that helps in resolving the issue.

I would also suggest you to uninstall all the hidden devices under USB hive and check if you are able to connect the wireless adapter. Please follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the hidden drivers:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. Click View tab.
    4. Select Show hidden devices.
    5. Expand Universal Serial Bus and remove all the greyed out devices. To remove the greyed out devices, right click on the device and select
      uninstall.
    6. Restart your computer.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

xbox wireless dongle & xbox controller randomly disconnect

1. xbox wireless dongle & xbox controller randomly disconnect - Similar Threads - xbox wireless dongle

2. XBox Controller Disconnects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox Controller Disconnects: I bought this adapter because all the things I read about it stated it would stop interference that comes with Bluetooth since it uses a proprietary connection, but my controller still disconnects and the round X button at the top of the controller will flash for a few...
  3. XBox Controller Disconnects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBox Controller Disconnects: I bought this adapter because all the things I read about it stated it would stop interference that comes with Bluetooth since it uses a proprietary connection, but my controller still disconnects and the round X button at the top of the controller will flash for a few...
  4. Xbox wireless controller disconnection problem on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox wireless controller disconnection problem on Windows 10: I've been having problem with 3 different official Xbox controller on 2 different PC using the official windows wireless adaptor for PC.What happen is, whenever I turn on or off an Xbox in my home the controller is only synced the wireless adaptor, not to the Xbox the...
  5. XBox Controllers keep disconnecting from the XBox wireless adapter dongle. Tried everything.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    XBox Controllers keep disconnecting from the XBox wireless adapter dongle. Tried everything.: I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Xbox Wireless adapter from device manager. Disabled selective suspension, fixed the power management settings, uninstalled NVidia Geforce Experience, closed Steam...I tried everything that I've seen from looking around online for people...
  6. Issue with Xbox controller dongle

Issue with Xbox controller dongle: Hey everyone, I have tried, without any avail, to connect my Xbox bluetooth controller to my PC. I have recently upgraded my Pc with a new motherboard and processor. Now when I connect my wireless dongle, which is the tiny one from Microsoft, it doesn't install the driver to...
  7. Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnects

Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnects: Xbox Bluetooth controller randomly disconnects. I've tried different controllers and plugged in to the wall for constant power. I've tried disabling power saving features for the device inside device manager. Most commonly my controller will disconnect and the light will stay...
  8. Xbox Wireless Controller

Xbox Wireless Controller: I have a model 1708 Xbox Wireless Controller. Updated the firmware, and checked the drivers are correct when plugged in using USB. It however will not connect via 1) Bluetooth, add devices 2) Cotrol Panel, Add device submitted by /u/max703862 [link] [comments]...
  9. One or two dongles? Xbox 360 and Xbox one controller wireless controllers for Windows

One or two dongles? Xbox 360 and Xbox one controller wireless controllers for Windows: As per title. Do i need the 2 dongles to be connected to my PC to be able to use the 2 controllers or the Xbox one dongle is backward compatible? Thank you submitted by /u/Logiman43 [link] [comments]...
  10. Xbox 360 wireless controller won't sync with Microsoft dongle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 wireless controller won't sync with Microsoft dongle: Hi, So, I have bought a new Microsoft Xbox dongle for my PC (it looks like a black memory stick). It appears in my device manager and has the latest drivers installed. It will not sync with my Xbox 360 wireless controller though. I have removed it, uninstalled it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 360 wireless controller keeps disconnecting pc windows 10

2. xbox controller disconnects from dongle

3. xbox wireless adapter random disconnect

4. windows 10 2004 xbox one worleds controllers disconnecting,
  5. xbox controller randomly disconnects,
  6. xbox controller disconnecting from adapter,
  7. Xbox wireless recuever disconbects,
  8. my xbox one controller disconnects a lot from xbox