Windows 10: Xbox Wireless Headset - No sound when logged in with Cortna

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Headset - No sound when logged in with Cortna in Cortana to solve the problem; I've tried looking for a answer for this online but able to find anything. Is anyone else having issues when using the Xbox Wireless Headset as soon as... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Tunaghost324, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Xbox Wireless Headset - No sound when logged in with Cortna

I've tried looking for a answer for this online but able to find anything. Is anyone else having issues when using the Xbox Wireless Headset as soon as you log into Cortana the sound completely cuts out but works perfectly fine when logged out. If anyone knows a way to get these to work together that would be amazing

:)

Tunaghost324, Jun 12, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Xbox Wireless Headset - No sound when logged in with Cortna :p

cadaveca, Jun 12, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft announces the new Xbox Wireless Headset

Source: Immerse Yourself in the Future of Gaming Audio with the Xbox Wireless Headset - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jun 12, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset - No sound when logged in with Cortna

New Xbox Wireless Gaming Headsets Arrive This Fall

Source: New Xbox Wireless Gaming Headsets from LucidSound, Turtle Beach, and Razer Arrive This Fall - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

Xbox Wireless Headset - No sound when logged in with Cortna

1. Xbox Wireless Headset - No sound when logged in with Cortna - Similar Threads - Xbox Wireless Headset

2. Wireless headset's mic not working when sound is on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless headset's mic not working when sound is on: Hello,I have a Corsair Virtuoso SE wireless headset using a dongle for the wireless, the mic and the sound works perfectly fine when used separately but when I want to use my mic while having the sound on, the mic begin to make some buggy/laggy/chopped sound. It is just some...
  3. Wireless headset's mic not working when sound is on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless headset's mic not working when sound is on: Hello,I have a Corsair Virtuoso SE wireless headset using a dongle for the wireless, the mic and the sound works perfectly fine when used separately but when I want to use my mic while having the sound on, the mic begin to make some buggy/laggy/chopped sound. It is just some...
  4. Xbox Wireless Headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Wireless Headset: So recently I bought the xbox wireless headset and everytime i use like my microphone in a game or discord i cant hear what sounds are coming from where and it is really annoying and i really need help fixing....
  5. Xbox Wireless Headset

Xbox Wireless Headset: So recently I bought the xbox wireless headset and everytime i use like my microphone in a game or discord i cant hear what sounds are coming from where and it is really annoying and i really need help fixing....
  6. Xbox wireless headset on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox wireless headset on pc: Hi all, will the xbox wireless headset connect to the xbox wireless apter for windows 10 work for comms and audio? from what Ive seen its only for controllers and wondering if ill be able to use the headset on my desktop. Thanks!...
  7. Xbox wireless headset on pc

Xbox wireless headset on pc: Hi all, will the xbox wireless headset connect to the xbox wireless apter for windows 10 work for comms and audio? from what Ive seen its only for controllers and wondering if ill be able to use the headset on my desktop. Thanks!...
  8. Xbox wireless headset on pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. xbox wireless headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox wireless headset: so i have the xbox wireless headset and when i use it on my pc i have to use handsfree audio and mic to talk and hear but the audio quality is awful and if i try use stereo the sound completely cuts off when im using the microphone and can only hear games and talk with the...
  10. xbox wireless headset

xbox wireless headset: so i have the xbox wireless headset and when i use it on my pc i have to use handsfree audio and mic to talk and hear but the audio quality is awful and if i try use stereo the sound completely cuts off when im using the microphone and can only hear games and talk with the...