Windows 10: Xbox wireless headset uses two profiles

Discus and support Xbox wireless headset uses two profiles in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just bought a Xbox wireless headset and am experiencing a super annoying issue. When I connect the headset with my PC it creates two output profiles.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/oddscy, Mar 20, 2021.

1. /u/oddscy Win User

Xbox wireless headset uses two profiles

I just bought a Xbox wireless headset and am experiencing a super annoying issue. When I connect the headset with my PC it creates two output profiles. One of them has super bad quality but it enables me to use the mic and the other one has good quality but I can only access it if I disconnect the bad quality profile. Is there any way around this? Thanks Xbox wireless headset uses two profiles :)

submitted by /u/oddscy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/oddscy, Mar 20, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft announces the new Xbox Wireless Headset

Source: Immerse Yourself in the Future of Gaming Audio with the Xbox Wireless Headset - Xbox Wire

Brink, Mar 20, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New Xbox Wireless Gaming Headsets Arrive This Fall

Source: New Xbox Wireless Gaming Headsets from LucidSound, Turtle Beach, and Razer Arrive This Fall - Xbox Wire

Brink, Mar 20, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox Ambassadors profile Specializations coming soon Xbox

Source: Specializations are coming soon | Xbox Ambassadors Community Blog

Brink, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Xbox wireless headset uses two profiles - Similar Threads - Xbox wireless headset

2. Xbox Wireless Headset + windows 11 =

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Wireless Headset + windows 11 =: Good morning,when I pair my Xbox audio headset to my PC, it is recognized but then a problem is encountered.In the bluetooth menu, I see the headset connecting and disconnecting continuously, which makes it unusable. And in the device management menu I see that a line "other...
  3. Xbox Wireless Headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Wireless Headset: So recently I bought the xbox wireless headset and everytime i use like my microphone in a game or discord i cant hear what sounds are coming from where and it is really annoying and i really need help fixing....
  4. Xbox Wireless Headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Wireless Headset: So recently I bought the xbox wireless headset and everytime i use like my microphone in a game or discord i cant hear what sounds are coming from where and it is really annoying and i really need help fixing....
  5. Xbox wireless headset on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox wireless headset on pc: Hi all, will the xbox wireless headset connect to the xbox wireless apter for windows 10 work for comms and audio? from what Ive seen its only for controllers and wondering if ill be able to use the headset on my desktop. Thanks!...
  6. Xbox wireless headset on pc

Xbox wireless headset on pc: Hi all, will the xbox wireless headset connect to the xbox wireless apter for windows 10 work for comms and audio? from what Ive seen its only for controllers and wondering if ill be able to use the headset on my desktop. Thanks!...
  7. Xbox wireless headset on pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Xbox Wireless Headset problem on PC

Xbox Wireless Headset problem on PC: Hey guys, I need help with the Xbox Wireless Headset. When I connect it to PC via USB, Windows 11 recognizes it as "headphones", but when I try to connect it via Bluetooth it is detected as "speakers" and the audio quality is much worse. Why is that? What can I do to fix...
  9. xbox wireless headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox wireless headset: so i have the xbox wireless headset and when i use it on my pc i have to use handsfree audio and mic to talk and hear but the audio quality is awful and if i try use stereo the sound completely cuts off when im using the microphone and can only hear games and talk with the...
  10. xbox wireless headset

xbox wireless headset: so i have the xbox wireless headset and when i use it on my pc i have to use handsfree audio and mic to talk and hear but the audio quality is awful and if i try use stereo the sound completely cuts off when im using the microphone and can only hear games and talk with the...