Windows 10: XBox

Discus and support XBox in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Since last update, keep automatically getting signed in to XBox when trying to play Microsoft games. How do I get out of XBox?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DCAZ, Nov 30, 2018.

1. DCAZ Win User

XBox

Since last update, keep automatically getting signed in to XBox when trying to play Microsoft games. How do I get out of XBox?

:)

2. Darksaber Win User

Xbox 360 cracked

Even though the hack is very complex, and should not be done by you and me, but the crack will let you play back-ups of your Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 games, and will boot all normal xbox games, yes all, not just the onces on the compatibilty list. So we are one step closer.

Source: TheINQ

Darksaber, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Darksaber Win User
    XBox 360 dashboard gets 125 new features

The next Xbox 360 update is coming along nicely. The download should take less than a minute and will be available to all Xbox 360 Live users. The feature list is quite long, so I suggest you click on the following link for the entire list:Xbox update.

Source: DailyTech

Darksaber, Nov 30, 2018
  4. XBox

Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

XBox

1. XBox - Similar Threads - XBox

2. Why is Xbox app for PC making me unpack a 53gb game for all 53gb after I just waiting over...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Xbox app for PC making me unpack a 53gb game for all 53gb after I just waiting over...: I just finished downloading PAYDAY 3 53.6 GB which took about an hour and a half to complete. I opened the game and it says “preparing” and then goes into “unpacking” and it says it will take 53.6 GB of storage to unpack the game going at the same download speed that it took...
  3. Why is Xbox app for PC making me unpack a 53gb game for all 53gb after I just waiting over...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Xbox app for PC making me unpack a 53gb game for all 53gb after I just waiting over...: I just finished downloading PAYDAY 3 53.6 GB which took about an hour and a half to complete. I opened the game and it says “preparing” and then goes into “unpacking” and it says it will take 53.6 GB of storage to unpack the game going at the same download speed that it took...
  4. My xbox controller when pluged in with a cable, or via bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My xbox controller when pluged in with a cable, or via bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when...: My Xbox controller when plugged in with a cable, or via Bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when I restart or shut down my pc. I have done an in place upgrade, I am having the same problem on my other pc as well. I have 3 controllers. An afterglow, a Logitech with direct and x...
  5. My xbox controller when pluged in with a cable, or via bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when...

My xbox controller when pluged in with a cable, or via bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when...: My Xbox controller when plugged in with a cable, or via Bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when I restart or shut down my pc. I have done an in place upgrade, I am having the same problem on my other pc as well. I have 3 controllers. An afterglow, a Logitech with direct and x...
  6. How do I get xbox game bar to work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get xbox game bar to work?: I am on windows 11 and my Xbox game bar doesn't work. I looked to see if I have it installed which I don't. I tried to install from the Microsoft store, web browser not sure if you can, and the Xbox app. In the Xbox app there was a game bar link I tried to click and nothing...
  7. How do I get xbox game bar to work?

How do I get xbox game bar to work?: I am on windows 11 and my Xbox game bar doesn't work. I looked to see if I have it installed which I don't. I tried to install from the Microsoft store, web browser not sure if you can, and the Xbox app. In the Xbox app there was a game bar link I tried to click and nothing...
  8. Xbox app does not open on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app does not open on PC: Every time I try to open the app, it shows the window with the logo, then crashes after a few seconds. Games and game bar still function. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-does-not-open-on-pc/05ca1e20-9d59-4c78-a77e-91ce21ecd73e
  9. Xbox app does not open on PC

Xbox app does not open on PC: Every time I try to open the app, it shows the window with the logo, then crashes after a few seconds. Games and game bar still function. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-does-not-open-on-pc/05ca1e20-9d59-4c78-a77e-91ce21ecd73e
  10. Не вдається ввійти в XBOX LIVE на ПК 0x89235107

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Не вдається ввійти в XBOX LIVE на ПК 0x89235107: Не вдається ввійти в XBOX LIVE на ПК 0x89235107 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%D0%BD%D0%B5/a89ad2ae-fcb5-40db-8309-1a593d114f85