Windows 10: XBox

Discus and support XBox in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; XBox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox%E8%8E%B7%E5%8F%96%E8%B4%A6%E6%88%B7%E6%8E%A7/be9cffeb-bd42-4b3b-8191-aa2f1321d8bd Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Windows Category - All, May 16, 2021.

1. XBox

XBox

:)

Windows Category - All, May 16, 2021
  2. Darksaber Win User

Xbox 360 cracked

Even though the hack is very complex, and should not be done by you and me, but the crack will let you play back-ups of your Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 games, and will boot all normal xbox games, yes all, not just the onces on the compatibilty list. So we are one step closer.

Source: TheINQ

Darksaber, May 16, 2021
  3. Darksaber Win User
    XBox 360 dashboard gets 125 new features

The next Xbox 360 update is coming along nicely. The download should take less than a minute and will be available to all Xbox 360 Live users. The feature list is quite long, so I suggest you click on the following link for the entire list:Xbox update.

Source: DailyTech

Darksaber, May 16, 2021
  4. Mala_S Win User

XBox

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, May 16, 2021
Thema:

XBox

1. XBox - Similar Threads - XBox

2. Can't download anything using XBOX Gamepass Ultimate

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download anything using XBOX Gamepass Ultimate: Trying to download Yakuza 0 but when I click "Install," nothing happens, I have tried every single fix using command prompt and such, restarted four times, checked my connectivity, and yet nothing works still. I also tried installing other games and the same happened, keep in...
  3. I CAN´T USE MY XBOX PASS CAUSE WINDOWS IS ASKING FOR MY WINDOWS HELLO PIN EVENTHOUGH I...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I CAN´T USE MY XBOX PASS CAUSE WINDOWS IS ASKING FOR MY WINDOWS HELLO PIN EVENTHOUGH I...: I´ve paid a xbox pass but I can´t use it. It asks that I enter my PIN but I´ve never programmed one. My xbox account is several years older than Windows Hello, so there is no way I made one and I just "forgot".When I want to change the PIN it says that the option is invalid...
  4. Xbox one controller not recognized via usb on pc windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one controller not recognized via usb on pc windows 10: Hello,I have read that a recent win10 update included the Xbox One controller drivers, and all you need to do is plug it in. However, when I plug a controller in and press the home button it only flashes until it times out and does not get recognized. When plugging the...
  5. -1 ping and 100% packet loss pc xbox services

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    -1 ping and 100% packet loss pc xbox services: i have tried command prompt admin changes, group policy edits, and resting internet. absolutely nothing is working, services connect fine all green except the packetloss and ping . does anyone have a fix i should try cause ive been searching a full day for diagnostics and...
  6. Xbox App for Windows 10 Crashing at Launch - Have done everything!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App for Windows 10 Crashing at Launch - Have done everything!: Alright, I'm about to lose my sanity. Starting today although may have been an existing problem, just haven't launched a game in a while, my Xbox app for Windows 10 has been crashing at launch. I have done every troubleshooting step listed on Xbox, every trick recommended on...
  7. every time i plug my xbox elite controller to my computer I can't open the search and the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    every time i plug my xbox elite controller to my computer I can't open the search and the...: The only fix i found is unplugging the controller and restarted my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-plug-my-xbox-elite-controller-to-my/33ced13a-2b9b-42ac-b510-b69fb1774a62
  8. xbox game bar audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    xbox game bar audio: hello!I have been using Xbox game bar audio to control the volume for indivisual applications since I built my PC. I love having all my volume options in the same place. everything has worked fine for the past three years I've had this PC but recently I had a windows update...
  9. Xbox One Wireless Headset Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One Wireless Headset Bluescreen: Hi,I already read a lot of the same problems and answers here into the forum, but unfortunately without result.After 10-15 minutes I connect my Xbox One Wireless Headset to the PC, I become a BSOD "DPC Watchdog Violation".I already update all drivers, BIOS, firmware, but...
  10. Sea of Thieves Login to xbox live Ashbeard problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves Login to xbox live Ashbeard problem: When i load up sea of thieves on the xbox app on pc it says i need to login to xbox live which i already have and i cant seem to fix it and have tried many ways to fix it but nothing works!...