Windows 10: Xboxbeta app on Windows 10, unfinished download, can't resume game is not detected

Discus and support Xboxbeta app on Windows 10, unfinished download, can't resume game is not detected in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i started downloading Sea of Thieves on XboxBeta Application. I didn't have enough time so i paused a download and close the pc. After turning it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sustainerz, May 14, 2020.

1. Xboxbeta app on Windows 10, unfinished download, can't resume game is not detected

Hi i started downloading Sea of Thieves on XboxBeta Application.

I didn't have enough time so i paused a download and close the pc. After turning it on again, so the xboxbeta app too, the game won't show in queue/library and will try to start a download from beginning. I don't have enough space on disk to start a download again, because the old undetected files are still there and really don't want to wait another 10h for it to finish.

:)

Sustainerz, May 14, 2020
  2. silverz Win User

Windows store not resuming game downloads.

Yet more problems gaming with the windows store.....
    Does anyone know whats going on now? I can begin a game download of possibly several hundred gigabytes but if i pause the download and restart the system the download vanishes from the downloading list of the windows store.

I then have to manually search the store for the game in question and choose to download it again, at which point if I get lucky i'll remember which hard drive it was installing to and can resume otherwise the whole thing begins to download again from the start.

I now have 10 or so games halfway downloaded on the system all taking up space on the hard drive yet because I can't remember which games these were I can neither resume the download or remove the partially downloaded files. I also have several games that I tried to resume but couldn't remember which hard drive the partial download was on so these games are now installed fully on 1 drive and also have hundreds of gigabytes of the same game halfway downloaded on other drives.

(win 10 pro, all up to date)

silverz, May 14, 2020
  3. t_ski Win User
    $.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown Xboxbeta app on Windows 10, unfinished download, can't resume game is not detected :(

t_ski, May 14, 2020
  4. Siddhagod Win User

Xboxbeta app on Windows 10, unfinished download, can't resume game is not detected

Windows 7 x64 not detecting GTX295

Background
    I installed the 295 and it was not detected. So I downloaded 181.22 for Vista x64, but those drivers didn't work for gaming (CTD). So I installed a GTX 8800 and it was detected and drivers installed automatically from Windows Update.

Now I put the 295 back in, and it installed and was able to run games. However, the nVidia control panel was not available, suggesting that the drivers hadn't installed properly... So I deleted the drivers and rebooted. And... again it lists my 295 as a "Standard VGA Graphics Adapter" and a "3D Video Controler", but no drivers can be found by Windows Update.

Question
    1) Is there anywhere I can download the Windows 7 x64 drivers and install them manually?

2) Any idea how I can get Windows 7 to recognize my GTX295 so that it can download the proper drivers.

3) Have you had the GTX295 install automatically in Windows 7 x64?

Siddhagod, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Xboxbeta app on Windows 10, unfinished download, can't resume game is not detected

1. Xboxbeta app on Windows 10, unfinished download, can't resume game is not detected - Similar Threads - Xboxbeta app unfinished

2. Error while resuming download on Xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error while resuming download on Xbox app: Hello!I recently formatted my PC and got Xbox GamePass. I started downloading Forza 5 and Age of Empires IV from Windows Store. Few minutes later Windows updated itself and the Store told me I should use Xbox app from now on to download my games.Both Forza and AoE appear in...
  3. Can't pause & resume FH4 download in Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't pause & resume FH4 download in Win10: So, I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 4 using MS store or Xbox, but can't. As I live in a rural area I have an internet with 40GB/day cap, so can't download FH4 in one go. But that wasn't an issue for other game stores as I could just pause the download & resume it. I have...
  4. Can't sign in in the Xboxbeta app

Can't sign in in the Xboxbeta app: I recently bought Forza Horizon 4, so i downloaded it on the Microsoft store and then installed the xbox beta app so i could play with friends. Every time i try to sign in in the app, it says something along the lines of "You were unable to sign in to Xbox Live". My account...
  5. Windows store not resuming game downloads.

Windows store not resuming game downloads.: Yet more problems gaming with the windows store..... Does anyone know whats going on now? I can begin a game download of possibly several hundred gigabytes but if i pause the download and restart the system the download vanishes from the downloading list of the windows store....
  6. Pause and resume issue while downloading games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Pause and resume issue while downloading games: I was downloading forza horizon 4 and it downloaded 50GB. Then I paused downloading. Now, when I resume downloading, it starts from the begging. Please find me a solution for this....
  7. downloading resume

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    downloading resume: tying to upload a resume from indeed. I'm completely lost. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-resume/9c5bc087-cee5-4ba1-8f6a-f5ebb60aa8d3"
  8. Unfinished game download in microsoft store. Gone after windows update but still consumed...

Unfinished game download in microsoft store. Gone after windows update but still consumed...: Hi, I cant free up space from my interrupted download. Here's the details: 1. Purchased a game at microsoft store. I had 150 gig free space. 2. Download was at 55 gig when windows update restarted my pc. Remaining disk space <100gig at this time. 3. After startup, I...
  9. How to delete Windows Store unfinished downloads

How to delete Windows Store unfinished downloads: I download the game forza horizon 3 demo. almost 16GB i have download then my lappy gone off. When i restart the lappy i m not in mood to download the game but it's take my lappy HDD space. How to clear the microsoft data please share. I m using windows 10 in my lappy....
  10. Windows 10, unfinished product

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10, unfinished product: I have been using Windows 10 since the first TP release on a separate computer and on Virtual machines.. I must say that some features are welcome, in fact this is what Windows 8.1 should have been. However, I upgraded my HP M6 laptop the same day of the official release.....