Windows 10: xboxgip.sys bosd

Discus and support xboxgip.sys bosd in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been having this bosd for a few days now and I recently was able to make a zip folder so send someone a dump file but I don't know how to link it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mister Litera1, Feb 6, 2020.

1. xboxgip.sys bosd

I've been having this bosd for a few days now and I recently was able to make a zip folder so send someone a dump file but I don't know how to link it.

can anyone tell me how to link the zipped dump file so I can send it?

:)

Mister Litera1, Feb 6, 2020

2. windows 10 bosd

BOSD again!!! new dump:

Minidump2.rar

HelloWindowsFuture, Feb 6, 2020
  3. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (igdkmd64.sys)

Hi Nezar,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

What is the make and model of your computer?

File igdkmd64.sys is the Intel Graphics Kernel Mode Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.

I would suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

Step 1:

Uninstall the Device from Device Manager

• Open Device Manager
    • Expand the Display Adapter section.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Select the check box delete the driver software for this device.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall process has finished.

Step 2:

Uninstall the Device Drivers from Program List in Control Panel

• Click on start, select Control Panel
    • Now click on Programs and select Programs and Features.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.
    Hope this helps and do let us know if you need any assistance.

Ruth Buruga, Feb 6, 2020
  4. xboxgip.sys bosd

Lenovo Yoga 500 BOSD

I tried everything I could without success. The BOSDs are very often, disturbing my activity. Can someone look at minidumps?

Error

Gelu Drăjneanu, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

xboxgip.sys bosd

1. xboxgip.sys bosd - Similar Threads - xboxgip sys bosd

2. HIDCLASS.SYS BOSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HIDCLASS.SYS BOSD: hello.I am trying to find a culprit for BSOD but with Verifier I got this dmp.How should I continue?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bwGQUTKOIJZ2YiTGDzPvqIc-ZpNRKNiu/view?usp=sharing...
  3. bosd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bosd: hi have been having problems with my pc. i so did a prime95 stress test on my pc. and it just keep restarting so i fored a bosd. after running !analyze -v this is what i got.KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : Analysis.Elapsed.mSec Value: 75 Key : Analysis.IO.Other.Mb Value: 3 Key :...
  4. bosd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bosd: hi have been having problems with my pc. i so did a prime95 stress test on my pc. and it just keep restarting so i fored a bosd. after running !analyze -v this is what i got.KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : Analysis.Elapsed.mSec Value: 75 Key : Analysis.IO.Other.Mb Value: 3 Key :...
  5. BOSD : driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOSD : driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys: Bonjour,Je rencontre actuellement des problèmes avec mon PC portable DELL Latitude 5520 dont l'OS est le suivant : Windows 10 Professionnel 21H2Régulièrement, le PC plante et je fais face à un écran bleu BSOD avec ce message d'erreur :DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALdriver...
  6. BOSD : driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys

BOSD : driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys: Bonjour,Je rencontre actuellement des problèmes avec mon PC portable DELL Latitude 5520 dont l'OS est le suivant : Windows 10 Professionnel 21H2Régulièrement, le PC plante et je fais face à un écran bleu BSOD avec ce message d'erreur :DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALdriver...
  7. BOSD : driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. bosd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bosd: Hi,Sometimes, i have a BSOD 1 time per week maximum on my laptop Dell XPS 17.The BSOD happen anytime and often when I restart my computer or when I'm on the web.I started getting the BSOD when I put a SSD Vertex 3 in my laptop.I am in AHCI, the bios is updated, all the...
  9. bosd

bosd: Hi,Sometimes, i have a BSOD 1 time per week maximum on my laptop Dell XPS 17.The BSOD happen anytime and often when I restart my computer or when I'm on the web.I started getting the BSOD when I put a SSD Vertex 3 in my laptop.I am in AHCI, the bios is updated, all the...
  10. Help with BOSD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with BOSD: I did driver verifier to try and find the reason I've been having BOSD problems. Here are links to minidump files, my msinfo file and my specs. Dump file MS info PC Specs.txt...