Windows 10: Xboxgip.sys BSOD due to Xbox One USB Controller on Windows 10

Discus and support Xboxgip.sys BSOD due to Xbox One USB Controller on Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I keep getting an anoying BSOD whenever I try to use my xbox one controller on my windows 10 pc. I have tried all the basic troubleshooting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Johnnyde94, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Xboxgip.sys BSOD due to Xbox One USB Controller on Windows 10

Hello, I keep getting an anoying BSOD whenever I try to use my xbox one controller on my windows 10 pc. I have tried all the basic troubleshooting steps I have found online EX: SFC, CHKDSK, DISM, Ren xboxgip.sys and going to the device manager and removing my controler and usb from the system.

Find below find my most recent minidumps and MSinfo32 report.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ah5vBL6PpwfWhjW5xeG5ejOaI4S5

:)

Johnnyde94, Nov 28, 2018

2. Xbox One Controller

Hi MoDaBro,

An outdated Xbox One controller is one of the possible reasons why your controller is unable to connect to your Xbox One without battery on it. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried connecting a different controller using the same USB cable?
    • Have you tried using a different USB port on your Xbox One console?

In the meantime, I suggest that you try updating your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

Update your Xbox One Controller

How to update your Xbox One Controller on Windows 10

You may also try performing the troubleshooting steps provided on the
    link

If the issue persists, I strongly recommend contacting our Xbox Chat Support for further troubleshooting steps. To proceed, you may contact them through the link below:

Xbox Chat Support

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Wireless Xbox One controller requires PIN for Windows 10.

Hi,

You will be asked for a PIN when connecting your wireless Xbox One controller via Bluetooth on Windows 10 if your Bluetooth drivers are not updated. It is also possible that you have to reset the controller to remove the PIN. To resolve your concern, restart
    your controller by following the steps below:

• Power off the controller by pressing and holding the Xbox button on the controller for 6 seconds.
    • Press the Xbox button again to power it back on.
    • Connect your Xbox Wireless Controller to your PC using a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.

You can also update your Bluetooth drivers by following the steps on this
    link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Xboxgip.sys BSOD due to Xbox One USB Controller on Windows 10

Windows 10 Apps not detecting Xbox one controller with usb wire

To further isolate your concern, we recommend the following steps below:

• Test the controller on a different device.
    • Connect a different controller on your computer.
    • Use a different USB cable.
    • Connect the controller using a Bluetooth connection if your computer is Bluetooth capable. You can view the steps on this

link

Let us know the results.

Loraine Mon, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Xboxgip.sys BSOD due to Xbox One USB Controller on Windows 10

1. Xboxgip.sys BSOD due to Xbox One USB Controller on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Xboxgip sys BSOD

2. USB Tether BSOD due to USB80236.SYS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Tether BSOD due to USB80236.SYS: I have a third gen. Lenovo Carbon X1. Up until this summer, it was running with the original Windows 10 installation from when I purhased it 2015-2016 timeframe. Last year one of the hinges broke and the wireless signal strength degraded from a broken antenna wire routed...
  3. USB Tether BSOD due to USB80236.SYS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Tether BSOD due to USB80236.SYS: I have a third gen. Lenovo Carbon X1. Up until this summer, it was running with the original Windows 10 installation from when I purhased it 2015-2016 timeframe. Last year one of the hinges broke and the wireless signal strength degraded from a broken antenna wire routed...
  4. USB Tether BSOD due to USB80236.SYS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. USB device not recognised Xbox one controller

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB device not recognised Xbox one controller: Tried everything in terms of drivers etc and can’t seem to fix it. My controller mid game of cp2077 just stopped being recognised I’ve tried another controller and the exact same thing “usb device not recognised” don’t really know what to do submitted by /u/Scorpion18703...
  6. Xbox One Controller With Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller With Windows 10: Hi guys I wanted to use my xbox controller when playing a game on my surface. I have connected it no problem, and am able to use the controller in the desktop menus, but when I open the game COD UO, the controller has no input. It remains connected but nothing happens...
  7. xbox one controller for windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    xbox one controller for windows 10: please help! everytime i try to connect my xbox one controller via bluetooth on my windows 10 desktop, it shows driver error. i dont know how to fix this. even when i connect it via usb, it shows device not recognizable... please help!...
  8. Xbox one controller on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one controller on windows 10: My pc quit detecting my Xbox One controller 3.5mm audio input when connected via USB. I normally only connect wired but after setting up bluetooth connection, even after forgetting the bluetooth device, the audio capabilities options have completely disappeared. Ive tried...
  9. Unable to update Xbox one controller via USB due to below error in Xbox Accessories

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to update Xbox one controller via USB due to below error in Xbox Accessories: Can Anyone advise on the error I get when I connect my Xbox One Wireless Controller to Win 10 machine Via USB? At the point of connecting the controller is when the error first appears and does not load any driver information. If I click ok the loading wheel just spins and...
  10. Xbox One Controller USB Not Being Recognized On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller USB Not Being Recognized On Windows 10: So recently I've been having an issue were my pc wouldn't recognize my USB connected to my Xbox One S Controller. I've tried updating my drivers and updating my Windows but it is still not working. I am being seriously frustrated by this as I would like to play games with a...