Windows 10: xboxgip.sys

Discus and support xboxgip.sys in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my computer falling beacose of xboxgip.sys only when the xbox one controller conected how can you halp me with it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RepletePower8, Nov 20, 2018.

1. xboxgip.sys

my computer falling beacose of xboxgip.sys only when the xbox one controller conected how can you halp me with it?

:)

RepletePower8, Nov 20, 2018

2. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (igdkmd64.sys)

Hi Nezar,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

What is the make and model of your computer?

File igdkmd64.sys is the Intel Graphics Kernel Mode Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.

I would suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

Step 1:

Uninstall the Device from Device Manager

• Open Device Manager
    • Expand the Display Adapter section.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Select the check box delete the driver software for this device.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall process has finished.

Step 2:

Uninstall the Device Drivers from Program List in Control Panel

• Click on start, select Control Panel
    • Now click on Programs and select Programs and Features.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.
    Hope this helps and do let us know if you need any assistance.

Ruth Buruga, Nov 20, 2018
  3. Blue Screen because of cm11264.sys

Hi,

Cm11264.sys
    is a vital SYS file and it's a component of the software C-Media USB Audio Driver (WDM) developed by Windows Software Developer. Without it, it will be very difficult for your Windows system to run. Usually, cm11264.sys blue screen
    errors occur when you install a new hardware or software.

For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why you're having the issue, answer
    the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Where there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to assist you further.

Lizette Ags, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Inokis Win User

xboxgip.sys

Steelseries Merc Keyboard driver alpham164.sys disabled after windows 10 creator update why? how to undo/force it?

well I'll do the best I can to go step by step:

• Boot With Driver Signing disabled
    • With Zengine installed, go to your "Saved Bettam folder"\Kernel2k\Bettam12.inf.
    • Right click and select install.
    • Go to your %SystemRoot%\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ and make sure the Bettam12_* folder is created... *being the alphanumeric hash that is generated when you install a driver.
    • If this folder is created then go to regedit
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Alpham164.sys
      • Edit the Source entry to your %SystemRoot%\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ bettam12_*\Bettam164.sys
    • Look for Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Bettam164.sys
      • Verify it contains the same information
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Alpham264.sys
      • Edit the Source entry to your %SystemRoot%\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ bettam12_*\Bettam264.sys
    • Look for Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Bettam264.sys
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Alpham164.sys
      • Edit Source to your %SystemRoot%\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\bettam12.inf_*\Bettam164.sys
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Alpham264.sys
      • Edit Source to your %SystemRoot%\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\bettam12.inf_*\Bettam264.sys
    • Look for Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Bettam164.sys
    • Look for Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Bettam264.sys
    • Search for Bettam1, result should be Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Enum\USB in a VID Key
    • If not Search for Alpham1 in that tree and change LowerFilters to Bettam1
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Alpham1
      • Change ImagePath to your "Saved Bettam Drivers\Kernel2k\Bettam164.sys" folder
    • Look for Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Bettam1
    • Search for Bettam1, result should be Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\USB in a VID Key
    • If not Search for Alpham1 in that tree and change LowerFilters to Bettam1
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Alpham1
      • Change ImagePath to your your "Saved Bettam Drivers\Kernel2k\Bettam164.sys" folder
    • Look for Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Bettam1
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\DriverDatabase\DriverInfFiles\oem34.inf
      • Change both Default and Active to your "bettam12.inf_*" folder thats in System32
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\DriverDatabase\DriverInfFiles\oem35.inf
      • Change both Default and Active to your "bettam12.inf_*" folder thats in System32
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\DriverDatabase\DriverPackages\alpham12.inf_*
      • Change InfName to Bettam12.inf
      • Change OEMPath to your "Saved Bettam Files\Kernel2k" folder
    • Search for Bettam1, result should be Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\DriverDatabase\DriverPackages\alpham12.inf_amd64_932fbe5113b0010d\Configurations in a HID_Keypad entry
    • If not Search for Alpham1 in that key and change LowerFilters to Bettam1
    • Look for Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\DriverDatabase\DriverPackages\bettam12.inf_*
      • Verify it has the same information as the previous Alpham1.inf_* entry
    • Search for Bettam1, result should be Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\DriverDatabase\DriverPackages\bettam12.inf_*\Configurations in a HID_Keypad entry
    • If not search for Alpham1 and change LowerFilters to Bettam1

If any of the Alpham entries are missing, or you previously renamed any of the Alpham keys, reinstall Zenginge from scratch and then start from the beginning of these steps.

Reboot your computer with Driver Signing Disabled again and See if Zengine is working. If Zengine is red Open Device Manager. Verify the Bettam164.ys and Bettam264.sys are listed, If they are missing and if there is no Alpham164.sys or Alpham264.sys then
    begin updating drivers. Use the saved Bettam drivers in your Kernel2k path. If everything is working you can reboot normally.

Inokis, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

xboxgip.sys

1. xboxgip.sys - Similar Threads - xboxgip sys

2. BSOD HP 250 G10 Windows 11 win32kfull.sys dxgkrnl.sys rtux64w10.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD HP 250 G10 Windows 11 win32kfull.sys dxgkrnl.sys rtux64w10.sys: This is the new laptop, after first installation of Windows laptop just freezes, after reinstallation i got several Blue screens, i put minidumps on this link.Can you tell me whats going on??Thank You very...
  3. BSOD HP 250 G10 Windows 11 win32kfull.sys dxgkrnl.sys rtux64w10.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD HP 250 G10 Windows 11 win32kfull.sys dxgkrnl.sys rtux64w10.sys: This is the new laptop, after first installation of Windows laptop just freezes, after reinstallation i got several Blue screens, i put minidumps on this link.Can you tell me whats going on??Thank You very...
  4. BSOD VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL 10E dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL 10E dxgmms2.sys: Hello,I have a problem with my Lenovo L340-15IRH. It crashes and I get BSOD. Sometimes it's three times a day, sometimes is three times a week. It doesn't matter I'm playing games or just browsing Internet. Config: i5-9300HIntel UHD Graphics 630Nvidia GeForce GTX 16508 Gb...
  5. BSOD VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL 10E dxgmms2.sys

BSOD VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL 10E dxgmms2.sys: Hello,I have a problem with my Lenovo L340-15IRH. It crashes and I get BSOD. Sometimes it's three times a day, sometimes is three times a week. It doesn't matter I'm playing games or just browsing Internet. Config: i5-9300HIntel UHD Graphics 630Nvidia GeForce GTX 16508 Gb...
  6. BSOD VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL 10E dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Solution for Windows 11 BSOD Error on NETWTW10.SYS error, Intel Wifi 6e network card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solution for Windows 11 BSOD Error on NETWTW10.SYS error, Intel Wifi 6e network card: I previously reported a Windows 11 Pro x64 BSOD error on NETWTW10.SYS error after upgrading the Wi-Fi network card in my MSI Katana 15 B13VEK-277US laptop. The laptop came with the Intel AX201NGW Wi-Fi 5 network card and it ran without any errors or problems. Each time I...
  8. Solution for Windows 11 BSOD Error on NETWTW10.SYS error, Intel Wifi 6e network card

Solution for Windows 11 BSOD Error on NETWTW10.SYS error, Intel Wifi 6e network card: I previously reported a Windows 11 Pro x64 BSOD error on NETWTW10.SYS error after upgrading the Wi-Fi network card in my MSI Katana 15 B13VEK-277US laptop. The laptop came with the Intel AX201NGW Wi-Fi 5 network card and it ran without any errors or problems. Each time I...
  9. A Driver Cannot Load on this Device PROCEXP141.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Driver Cannot Load on this Device PROCEXP141.sys: Hi guys,We have two PCs which have been showing this error over the last two days."A Security Setting is detecting this a vulnerable driver and is blocking it from loading"The only info I can find online is that this driver is related to Sysinternals/wininternals Process...
  10. A Driver Cannot Load on this Device PROCEXP141.sys

A Driver Cannot Load on this Device PROCEXP141.sys: Hi guys,We have two PCs which have been showing this error over the last two days."A Security Setting is detecting this a vulnerable driver and is blocking it from loading"The only info I can find online is that this driver is related to Sysinternals/wininternals Process...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xboxgip.sys

2. uninstall xboxgip

3. xboxgip.sys error

4. xboxgip.sys blue screen,
  5. xboxgip sys,
  6. xboxgip.sis,
  7. *C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\xboxgip.sis