Windows 10: XBOXLIVE AND MICROSOFT GAME.

Discus and support XBOXLIVE AND MICROSOFT GAME. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Y IS A GAME CALLED MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION NOT WORKING DO U KNOW HOW FRUSTRATING IT IS NOT TO BE ABLE TO PLAY IT I HAVE A BRAIN INJURY AND... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by angela mariebutler, Sep 6, 2019.

1. XBOXLIVE AND MICROSOFT GAME.

Y IS A GAME CALLED MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION NOT WORKING DO U KNOW HOW FRUSTRATING IT IS NOT TO BE ABLE TO PLAY IT I HAVE A BRAIN INJURY AND DEPRESSION AND THIS GAME CALMS ME. SO Y THIS HAPPENING IT VERY MADDENING TO ME .. I HOPE AND PRAY U GET IT FIXED SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!! CUZ MICROSOFT NEVER GETS BACK TO ME THAT VERY "WTF " MOMENT... HELP SOS...

:)

angela mariebutler, Sep 6, 2019

2. XBOXlive games versus simply Windows10 games on WindowsStore

What is the case with every other game on WindowsStore being for XBOXlive instead of simply standing as a Windows10 game? For example, compare HitmanGO versus DeusExGO, one is XBOXlive and other one normal so to say.

GinningSquid712, Sep 6, 2019
  3. windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Sep 6, 2019
  4. XBOXLIVE AND MICROSOFT GAME.

Microsoft/Xboxlive account

Okay so this started yesterday (on my lumia 640) and thought Microsoft/xboxlive was down Anyways my account will not stay logged in when I try to go to a app game it tells me to sign into your Xbox live account. When I go to the site it tells me I'm already
    signed in. Sometimes I have to re sign in though. The app that tells me to go to Xbox live to sign in gives me a link so I know I'm at the right site. I even tried typing in the site and going through that way and its all the same so I know I'm logging in
    right.

I have turned off my phone and taken out the battery an also uninstalled the app and re installed and still says the same message

GerardoMartinez88, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

XBOXLIVE AND MICROSOFT GAME.

1. XBOXLIVE AND MICROSOFT GAME. - Similar Threads - XBOXLIVE MICROSOFT GAME

2. Microsoft gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft gaming: Basically what is happening is that when I am gaming with my controller a black mini logo of a microphone keeps appearing, and all the time its appears my fps decreases, and sometimes my sound turns on and off, does someone know how I can fix this?...
  3. Microsoft games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft games: I have a new pc. I've moved most of my stuff from the old pc, but the Microsoft Games did not move. I have purchased and completed the most of them in Microsoft Jigsaw, but I would like them to move to the new pc so that I can continue without having to start at Level 1....
  4. Games microsoft ????...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games microsoft ????...: I see some good games uploaded to microsoft - https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/p/lost-lands-dark-overlord-free-to-play/9p892g0nf0cg?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:overviewtab for me downloading 800meg takes Ages- if it were a torrent would only take me 8...
  5. Microsoft games

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft games: Microsoft games won't run after last Microsoft update. Click on icon nothing happens. Reinstalled from Microsoft store still will not run. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-games/b97c856c-d627-4bec-8b59-11b8ab13ecec
  6. Microsoft games

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft games: I have had a number if the games downloaded for some time but tonight every time I try to play them they go to another Internet pay stating there is malware and viruses and wanting scans done and uploading an app. Is this an issue with certain apps? I have run Norton and...
  7. Microsoft games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft games: My old desktop crashed it's final time. I had premium solitaire on it. Can not download to this PC Message says I already own it. Yea I own it so need help in downloading it again. Thanks...
  8. Do I need XboxLive Gold to Play Ages of Empire?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Do I need XboxLive Gold to Play Ages of Empire?: I just purchased Ages of Empire Definitive Edition for PC. I do not have a Xbox and thought that I would be able to play the game on my PC. But it looks like I am not able to. The game starts and about 1-2 min into the game, I get a Warning, another process may be...
  9. Microsoft Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Games: I brought a brand new Dell Laptop. I have been playing Solitare, Sudoko, etc, your brand games for at least a month and a half. Today, I went to play and it said error code in majong. I click on retry; and all my gaming statistics well lost. I had a brand new data for the...
  10. microsoft games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft games: How do I delete statistics on Microsoft games for windows 10. I would like to delete all data with this games on here. I don't remember setting up an account for the cloud. How would I access it if I did set one up....