Windows 10: Xcloud registration not working.

Discus and support Xcloud registration not working. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have watched countless videos on how to sign up for Xcloud and attempted to sign up. When I press sign in for registration I log in but then it sends... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ragingamer, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Xcloud registration not working.

I have watched countless videos on how to sign up for Xcloud and attempted to sign up. When I press sign in for registration I log in but then it sends me to the xbox support page. Please fix this.

:)

Ragingamer, Jul 13, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Project xCloud Limited iOS TestFlight Preview Begins Today

Source: Project xCloud Limited iOS TestFlight Preview Begins Today - Xbox Live's Major Nelson

Brink, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    X019: Microsoft expanding Project xCloud

Source: X019: Expanding Project xCloud with More Games, More Ways to Play, and More Players - Xbox Wire

See also: Watch Special Episode of Inside Xbox at X019 London

Brink, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Xcloud registration not working.

Update on Project xCloud Preview for Western Europe

Source: An Update on Project xCloud (Preview) for Western Europe - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Xcloud registration not working.

1. Xcloud registration not working. - Similar Threads - Xcloud registration working

2. Registration failed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Registration failed: Hi I previosly installed a Windows 8 Home DVD version OEM on a laptop then it was upgraded to Windows 10 and I linked the serial key to my account.Then I reinstalled an other os to the laptop and i would like to move the old license from the laptop to an other machine..I...
  3. Device registration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device registration: I by error discontinued my computer from my Microsoft account. It now tells me they show no devices. I have followed the directions to register my device, however, it tells me they do not recognize my serial # which I k now is correct...
  4. XCloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XCloud: Do we have a date for XCloud game streaming coming to windows 10 yet? the closest thing to a date ive seen online said "spring 2021" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xcloud/a9a863a0-2715-4d27-b8ef-b4b7b55dda63
  5. registration files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    registration files: So, Basically I just wanted to be able to get rid of palm tracking. But I couldn't find out how. i tried several different methods, one of which required me to mess with the registration files on the laptop. I didn't want to mess anything up and be unable to reverse it so i...
  6. Registration key no longer works

Registration key no longer works: I bought a download license of Windows 10 some time ago. The laptop on which it was installed crashed, and I had to replace the hard drive. Now that I am trying to re-install I get told that my registration key is invalid and I have to buy a new genuine license. Telephone...
  7. Project xCloud: More for Gamers and Developers

in Windows 10 News
    Project xCloud: More for Gamers and Developers: [ATTACH] Last fall, we pulled back the curtain on Project xCloud – our game-streaming technology. Our vision for Xbox is that you can play the games you want, with the people you want, on the devices you want. Project xCloud brings us closer to fully realizing that vision....
  8. activering Registration

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    activering Registration: How can I activate my Registration for MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR X + ACCELERATION ????? Harry Vos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activering-registration/077c47af-87ca-4565-9573-54486c9ed4ef
  9. problem on registration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem on registration: i can obtain registration key online, thus i can't the visual studio 2010 C++. there is a questionnaire after i click the "obtain a registration key online" button, but after i finish the questionnaire and click the "continuous" button, it jump to this page: "We are sorry,...
  10. Registration key

Registration key: I have purchased more than a dozen computers over the years, but never before has there been no apparent windows registration key, and the computer will not fully function without it. Other than a small fold out pamphlet, nothing came with the computer. Dell computer,...