Windows 10: Xenoverse 2 connection problems

Discus and support Xenoverse 2 connection problems in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I almost finished all mission's and I can't connect to xenoverse 2 server. Can u help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GEORGEANDREAKOS, May 21, 2020.

1. Xenoverse 2 connection problems

I almost finished all mission's and I can't connect to xenoverse 2 server. Can u help me

:)

GEORGEANDREAKOS, May 21, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 21, 2020
  3. can i play dragon ball xenoverse 2

I want to play dragon ball xenoverse 2 but it requires dedicated video ram of 2 gb but I have 1024 mb and it require Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4 GHz or AMD
    Phenom II X4 945 3.0 GHz and i have Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2310M CPU @ 2.10GHzwill the game run on my laptop?

AmitSoodAS, May 21, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Xenoverse 2 connection problems

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Xenoverse 2 connection problems

1. Xenoverse 2 connection problems - Similar Threads - Xenoverse connection problems

2. connection problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    connection problem: hi there. i am using windows 10. I was trying to connect my laptop to a wireless connection but i coud't. i tried to troubleshoot. it shows that driver is not installed. i tried to update the driver but it showed the best driver already installed. i uninstalled the driver and...
  3. Internet connection Problem #2 Cause it didnt let me reply

Internet connection Problem #2 Cause it didnt let me reply: Hey guys recently I've been having this problem where my wireless internet connection goes off for some time then I have to disconnect then reconnect back to the wireless internet connection to gain wifi access again I have tried all methods of trying to fix it but all the...
  4. Connecting 2 laptops

Connecting 2 laptops: What cables do I need to hardwire 2 laptops together. I've tried networking them via a modem but I've failed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-2-laptops/a928a761-9688-42da-ab0d-f6a6416b6b12
  5. Connecting 2 computers

Connecting 2 computers: I am try to connect a WIN 10 Home to a WIN 7 Home on the same network. I get a Windows Security screen titled "Enter Network Credentials" Great, I expected that. BUT, I am not sure what to enter. Is the Password the password to open the computer, or is it netwoek password,...
  6. connect 2 speakers to compuer

in Windows 10 Customization
    connect 2 speakers to compuer: hi there i wondering for this can help me because i try connect 2 speakers bluetooth in my computer but is not working ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-2-speakers-to-compuer/9fbf5d77-5fd6-4b3e-a9ac-7a866c8c9a24
  7. Connect 2 PCs wirelessly

Connect 2 PCs wirelessly: I am trying to get two PCs (both running Win 10) to talk to each other wirelessly. Both show they are paired one with the other but they will not connect. How do I get them to connect so I can use Wninows Explorer to see their respective files?...
  8. Combine 2 Internet Connections

Combine 2 Internet Connections: Not sure if that's even something to ask here but I'll try anyway. Since my current cable connection is still paid for the next couple of months and my new fiber access is already activated I wondered if I can combine those 2 accesses to be one under Windows 10. I know I...
  9. Connection problems

Connection problems: Hello everyone! I was trying to change my pc IP adress but unfortunateley i failied and now i have lot of connection problems. So I'm using Desktop pc with an ethernet cable. I opened CMD, but I didn't turn off my home Modem and wrote ipconfig /release. After this command, my...
  10. connecting between 2 pc's

connecting between 2 pc's: I have 2 pc's. A win 10 and a win 7. They both can see each other but reject any attempts to login. I type in my username and password. Nothing. I assume those are my 'Network Credentials'. I don't even want to think about my old little XP laptop. WTF? Thanks. 70672