Windows 10: Xenoverse 2 connection problems

Discus and support Xenoverse 2 connection problems in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I almost finished all mission's and I can't connect to xenoverse 2 server. Can u help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GEORGEANDREAKOS, May 21, 2020.

1. Xenoverse 2 connection problems

I almost finished all mission's and I can't connect to xenoverse 2 server. Can u help me

:)

GEORGEANDREAKOS, May 21, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 21, 2020
  3. can i play dragon ball xenoverse 2

I want to play dragon ball xenoverse 2 but it requires dedicated video ram of 2 gb but I have 1024 mb and it require Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4 GHz or AMD
    Phenom II X4 945 3.0 GHz and i have Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2310M CPU @ 2.10GHzwill the game run on my laptop?

AmitSoodAS, May 21, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Xenoverse 2 connection problems

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Xenoverse 2 connection problems

1. Xenoverse 2 connection problems - Similar Threads - Xenoverse connection problems

2. problem with 2 monitors and a TV connect to the same PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with 2 monitors and a TV connect to the same PC: I have 2 monitors and a TV connected to the same PCthe 2 monitors are extended to each other. the TV is a duplicate for the second display.I want if possible a Powershell or CMD script to do the next:change the TV to duplicate the main screen without running any other...
  3. Problem with Dolby Access and Sound Blaster connect 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Dolby Access and Sound Blaster connect 2: Good evening! So I've been using Dolby Access App and Sound blaster connect 2 Program of my gaming headset for months now without any problems. Suddenly 3 days ago I found that in both, whenever I put one of the ready profiles they have eg Gaming, Movies, Music etc. there is...
  4. Problem with Dolby Access and Sound Blaster connect 2

Problem with Dolby Access and Sound Blaster connect 2: Good evening! So I've been using Dolby Access App and Sound blaster connect 2 Program of my gaming headset for months now without any problems. Suddenly 3 days ago I found that in both, whenever I put one of the ready profiles they have eg Gaming, Movies, Music etc. there is...
  5. No me abre el dragon ball xenoverse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No me abre el dragon ball xenoverse: el dragon ball xenoverse Abre, pero la pantalla se queda en negro y procede a cerrarse ¿como lo soluciono? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-me-abre-el-dragon-ball-xenoverse/5bbb3ddb-f682-4d38-b66f-068fe94c28bf
  6. No me abre el dragon ball xenoverse

No me abre el dragon ball xenoverse: el dragon ball xenoverse Abre, pero la pantalla se queda en negro y procede a cerrarse ¿como lo soluciono? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-me-abre-el-dragon-ball-xenoverse/5bbb3ddb-f682-4d38-b66f-068fe94c28bf
  7. JBL Reflect Mini 2 Bluetooh Connection Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JBL Reflect Mini 2 Bluetooh Connection Problem: Hı, My name is Yigit. I have a connection problem with my new earphones. Firstly ı checked my laptop's Bluetooth service. My laptop is easily connected with other devices. My Bluetooth drivers are already updated. And my earphone connected to other devices successfully. I...
  8. JBL Reflect Mini 2 Bluetooh Connection Problem

JBL Reflect Mini 2 Bluetooh Connection Problem: Hı, My name is Yigit. I have a connection problem with my new earphones. Firstly ı checked my laptop's Bluetooth service. My laptop is easily connected with other devices. My Bluetooth drivers are already updated. And my earphone connected to other devices successfully. I...
  9. JBL Reflect Mini 2 Bluetooh Connection Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Xenoverse 2

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Xenoverse 2: every time I start up Xeno and click start it says something about me missing a TP medal purchase pack-1 and I never bought TPs I didn't need to so is there a glitch or something in the system because I looked around for anyone else with my problem and I found a few but none...