Windows 10: Xerox 3215 Scan issue from Windows update #1803

Discus and support Xerox 3215 Scan issue from Windows update #1803 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Cannot scan from Xerox 3215 after Windows update 1803. Internet suggests there is a fix in WIN10_rs4_patch_220618 Anyone know how to access this fix?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gerwoj, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Gerwoj Win User

Xerox 3215 Scan issue from Windows update #1803

Cannot scan from Xerox 3215 after Windows update 1803.

Internet suggests there is a fix in WIN10_rs4_patch_220618

Anyone know how to access this fix?

:)

Gerwoj, Oct 26, 2018
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Oct 26, 2018
  3. Xerox 7855 installation issues

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I suggest you to try running Printer Troubleshooter and check if it fixes the issue.

I suggest you to download the latest driver from the oem website and save it on the desktop, put the pc in clean boot and then start the driver installation to check if that helps.

Review Windows Update. The Windows Update service is a key item to review. Windows Update may have updated drivers available that may be relevant to your current issue. Many times, updated drivers are listed in the "Optional" section
    of Windows Update. Install any pending updates on the pc to check if that helps.

Method 1:

Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click on Printer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

• Check if issue persists.

If the issue persist please follow these steps and check the issue.

Method 2:

Kindly follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R keys, type
      services.msc in run window and press Enter.

• In services, stop "Print Spooler" service.

• In Windows explorer, navigate to the following folder location and open "PRINTERS" folder.

C:\Windows\system32\spool\PRINTERS

• Click "Continue" or "Yes", if message prompts.

• Delete all files in "PRINTERS" folder and then close Windows explorer.

Note: Please do not delete "PRINTERS" folder. Only delete its contents.

• Open services, and start "Print Spooler" service

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Oct 26, 2018
  4. jsfitz54 Win User

Windows 10 Anniversary Update Issues

Problems with W10 Anniv auto update:

Mom's: (x58 Xeon 5677) Windows Defender was not turned back on automatically (it was "on" in the 1511 edition) and she had a Trojan. Full system scan to eradicate.
    Her Epson printer was knocked off, had to uninstall by Device Manager pull USB cable and reconnect cable. W10 did the rest.

Step-mom's: (HP pre built) Windows Defender not turned back on by default. Her USB Seagate Expansion Drive 2Tb was offline so all backup routines were halted. Had to rerun backup plan. Had her do a full virus scan.

Step-dad's: (Dell Optiplex tweaked upgrades) Windows Defender not turned back on by default. Full Scan.

jsfitz54, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

1. Xerox 3215 Scan issue from Windows update #1803 - Similar Threads - Xerox 3215 Scan

2. Problem scanning from Xerox 6027 to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem scanning from Xerox 6027 to Windows 11: Hello. We have a new windows 11 PC connected to a Xerox 6027 printer. Everything worked great with Windows 10. With Windows 11, the printer works fine but the scanner does not work. It shows a timeout message and nothing scans. We’ve downloaded the Windows 11 driver from the...
  3. Problem scanning from Xerox 6027 to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem scanning from Xerox 6027 to Windows 11: Hello. We have a new windows 11 PC connected to a Xerox 6027 printer. Everything worked great with Windows 10. With Windows 11, the printer works fine but the scanner does not work. It shows a timeout message and nothing scans. We’ve downloaded the Windows 11 driver from the...
  4. Problem scanning from Windows 11 to Xerox 3325

Problem scanning from Windows 11 to Xerox 3325: I have a Xerox 3325 printer copier and scanner. It was working fine with Windows 10 but will not scan using my new computer running in Windows 11. Apparently, it is not supported to scan on Windows 11. Is this correct and why can't Xerox make a driver to support this not so...
  5. Problem scanning from Windows 11 to Xerox 3325

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem scanning from Windows 11 to Xerox 3325: I have a Xerox 3325 printer copier and scanner. It was working fine with Windows 10 but will not scan using my new computer running in Windows 11. Apparently, it is not supported to scan on Windows 11. Is this correct and why can't Xerox make a driver to support this not so...
  6. REMOVING XEROX UPDATE FROM UPDATE LIST

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REMOVING XEROX UPDATE FROM UPDATE LIST: How do I remove the "Xerox - Extension - 7.208.0.0" update from my update list?I do not use a Xerox printer and have NEVER used a Xerox printer, so I don't know why my machine wants to do this update. It fails every time anyway. Each time it tries, I get an 0x800f020b error....
  7. REMOVING XEROX UPDATE FROM UPDATE LIST

REMOVING XEROX UPDATE FROM UPDATE LIST: How do I remove the "Xerox - Extension - 7.208.0.0" update from my update list?I do not use a Xerox printer and have NEVER used a Xerox printer, so I don't know why my machine wants to do this update. It fails every time anyway. Each time it tries, I get an 0x800f020b error....
  8. REMOVING XEROX UPDATE FROM UPDATE LIST

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows 10 Pro and Xerox WorkCentre Scanning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Pro and Xerox WorkCentre Scanning: Fax and Scanning works well with Windows 7 but not on Windows 10. I tried a third party trial app uScan and it works great. The Xerox is network connected with a static IP but still cannot get it to work even when the Train scanned drivers from Xerox. What is the trick?...
  10. issue updating from 1803 to1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    issue updating from 1803 to1909: hey I recently purchased my hp 15 series laptop second hand and the previous owner had reset windows in an attempt to clean his info out and ive noticed some things like file paths still have his name attached and it has been updating with no Issues until today when it has...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10_rs4_patch_220618

2. xerox win10_rs4_patch_220618

3. xerox 3215 problems to scan

4. xerox 3215 load manually and press start,
  5. windows 10 wiped out my xerox 3215 scanner,
  6. xerox patch 1803