Windows 10: Xerox 7120 twain driver to scan to app

Discus and support Xerox 7120 twain driver to scan to app in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have a Xerox 7120 in the office and I am trying to get the twain driver installed so I can scan in an application. The pc is running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NiallReynolds, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Xerox 7120 twain driver to scan to app

Hi guys,

I have a Xerox 7120 in the office and I am trying to get the twain driver installed so I can scan in an application. The pc is running Windows 10 x64 and no matter what I do I can't get it to work. I would like to catch scan in the app but I can't do it.

Any pointers?

:)

NiallReynolds, Mar 7, 2020
  2. Gerwoj Win User

Xerox 3215 Scan issue from Windows update #1803

Cannot scan from Xerox 3215 after Windows update 1803.

Internet suggests there is a fix in WIN10_rs4_patch_220618

Anyone know how to access this fix?

Gerwoj, Mar 7, 2020
  3. Khazum Win User
    XEROX PHASER 6200N

This doesn't work. It's now October 2016 and still no support from Xerox or Microsoft for Xerox Phaser 6200. The win7 Driver doesn't work either. Any other suggestions?

thank you

- sm

Khazum, Mar 7, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Xerox 7120 twain driver to scan to app

Twain Drivers

Hi Milton,

Microsoft dropped TWAIN support in Windows 10 in the Anniversary update, there is no Windows 10 TWAIN driver

The workaround most people are using is to install a free scanning application, which will contain a default TWAIN Driver

PaperScan :: Best Scanner Software for Windows.

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

Xerox 7120 twain driver to scan to app

1. Xerox 7120 twain driver to scan to app - Similar Threads - Xerox 7120 twain

2. Windows 10 TWAIN driver profile location

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 TWAIN driver profile location: When I make a change to the Scan Profile of a locally connected Fujitsu fi-7160, where is that change stored user folder, registry, etc.?I spoke with Fujitsu, and they say that this is accessing the Windows TWAIN driver instead of the Fujitsu driver, so only Microsoft would...
  3. Is Windows Fax and Scan TWAIN compliant?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Windows Fax and Scan TWAIN compliant?: Is Windows Fax and Scan TWAIN-compliant? My Epson printer instructions says it must be TWAIN-compliant to work with it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-fax-and-scan-twain-compliant/4710b1c0-48f8-434e-b353-f99960b373c5
  4. Is Windows Fax and Scan TWAIN compliant?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Windows Fax and Scan TWAIN compliant?: Is Windows Fax and Scan TWAIN-compliant? My Epson printer instructions says it must be TWAIN-compliant to work with it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-fax-and-scan-twain-compliant/4710b1c0-48f8-434e-b353-f99960b373c5
  5. Windows 10 Pro and Xerox WorkCentre Scanning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Pro and Xerox WorkCentre Scanning: Fax and Scanning works well with Windows 7 but not on Windows 10. I tried a third party trial app uScan and it works great. The Xerox is network connected with a static IP but still cannot get it to work even when the Train scanned drivers from Xerox. What is the trick?...
  6. update TWAIN driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    update TWAIN driver: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and now I can't download my cell phone pics using Microsoft Picture It Photo Premium 9. It says that the TWAIN driver is outdated. How do I fix this? I am using a Toshiba Satellite C55-A....
  7. Question about HP Twain Administration Scan

Question about HP Twain Administration Scan: Hi. I have an Hp Envy photo 6200 series printer with Full Feature Driver and Software installed. My pc is an HP Pavilion Intel Desktop. When I open the Twain Administration user interface there is no Scan button, just Save and Cancel buttons. It's really not important to me...
  8. Twain Drivers

Twain Drivers: Is there a link to a location where I can download the Twain Driver for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/twain-drivers/f45625ae-896b-431c-966e-574d27b9f9cf
  9. Twain

Twain: When I open a .jpg file, I first get this message: [img] . Is there a good web site for finding out how to do that (re-installing the Twain drivers) in Windows 10? 124680
  10. Twain

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Twain: When I open a .jpg file, I first get this message: [img] . Is there a good web site for finding out how to do that (re-installing the Twain drivers) in Windows 10? 124680