Windows 10: Xerox printer/scanner

Discus and support Xerox printer/scanner in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a new lenovo think pad, I also have a xerix 3215 printer, the printer connects but I cannot get the wifi to connect to the network and when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JimRuffing, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Xerox printer/scanner

I have a new lenovo think pad, I also have a xerix 3215 printer, the printer connects but I cannot get the wifi to connect to the network and when using the usb connection it will print but the computer is searching for the printer to scan, I was sent a patch win10_rs4_patch_220618 but it is not working, any help

:)

JimRuffing, Apr 30, 2021

2. Which All IN One printer to buy?

I'm going to buy all in one printer [printer+scanner+xerox]

My engineer suggested me hp 2128 and hp 4185..

Which one is better for home use? [for my personal use not business/shop use]

Or anyother model you suggest?

What is the price in INR or USD?

freebird_9924, Apr 30, 2021
  3. Windows10 and xerox phaser 3100MFP scanner

This not solving the problem.

the proble is that Xerox phaser 3100MFP scanner not running with windows but the printer driver is running with no problem.

we download scanutitlity for windows 8 did not solve the problem

NabilKirolous, Apr 30, 2021
  4. Xerox printer/scanner

Windows 10 recognizes my printer+scanner only as a printer.

Hello,

Another method you may try is to uninstall and reinstall the printer. The following are the steps:

Remove your printer

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Printers and Scanners.
    • Under Printers & scanners, find the printer, select it, and then select Remove device.

Install or add a local printer

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Printers and Scanners.
    • Under Printers & Scanners, see if your printer is installed.
    • If you don’t see your device, select Add a printer or scanner. Wait for it to find available printers, choose the one you want, and then select Add device.

On the other hand, we suggest also that you reach out the manufacturer of your printer/scanner for the driver availability or work around.

Regards.

JohnMel And, Apr 30, 2021
Thema:

Xerox printer/scanner

1. Xerox printer/scanner - Similar Threads - Xerox printer scanner

2. Fuji Xerox CM305df scanner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fuji Xerox CM305df scanner: I installed a new computer with Windows 11 and the scanner on my FX printer no longer works. I contacted FX and they said it was not supported. Is there any workaround I can use?...
  3. Fuji Xerox CM305df scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fuji Xerox CM305df scanner: I installed a new computer with Windows 11 and the scanner on my FX printer no longer works. I contacted FX and they said it was not supported. Is there any workaround I can use?...
  4. Scanner to Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanner to Printer: Hello, I have scanned an instruction sheep which is 6" X 4", and I would like to print it as an A4 size, making the instruction lettering larger, I have poor eyesight and cannot read the instructions properly, Is there a way to do this please, I woud appreciate any help yo...
  5. Xerox Documate 152i Scanner on Windows 10

Xerox Documate 152i Scanner on Windows 10: Hi I have recently purchased a Dell Optiplex 3050 installed with Windows 10 Pro. All the latest windows updates are now installed. I have connected my Xerox Documate 152i to a USB 2 port ( have also tried a USB 3 port ) and loaded the scanner software / drivers and also...
  6. printer/scanner

printer/scanner: I have a Brother MFC multifunctional printer when I go into it now I cant select the scanning option well it is not showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/printerscanner/17414f47-8f6c-4f26-baa8-df3bc61b1830
  7. printer and scanner

printer and scanner: my scanner not show on destop so I can not scan any documents. Kindly help me. thanks Hariom https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/printer-and-scanner/40e6688e-ebb6-40e7-96e0-b371dbcb9733
  8. Printer/scanner

Printer/scanner: I have an epson XP-610 printer and scanner. I have the printer connected to my new laptop, but when I try to scan it says the scanner is not connected. I am using Windows 10 can you help?...
  9. Unreliable behavior with Xerox printer

Unreliable behavior with Xerox printer: This weird thing keeps going on with the printer in my office. Most of the time it appears as "offline", although it's on and everyone else prints with no problems (I am the only one with Windows 10), and the green tick appears on it on the Devices and printers. Furthermore,...
  10. scanner and printer

scanner and printer: build 10049; i'm able to print but when i scan i get this error message ; i change location but i get the same error; can some one help, sure appreciated [img] 5355