Windows 10: xfinity internet

Discus and support xfinity internet in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how do I report x finity for charging my card but but providing no interne... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by allenweideman1, Jul 20, 2020.

1. xfinity internet

how do I report x finity for charging my card but but providing no interne

:)

allenweideman1, Jul 20, 2020

2. Internet Explorer browser on Xfinity X1

Suggest steps to install Internet Explorer browser on Xfinity X1.

Thank you.

NurNadiahAbd Hamid, Jul 20, 2020
  3. provlima Win User
    Xfinity Wifi showing up in my routers available internet connections ?

I recently found that "xfinity wifi" is showing up in my available internet access list as an openly available option.
    I have comcast xfinity hi speed internet as my internet provider but have never had it show up on the routers available connections list before. The home network I set up years ago has a different name.

I am puzzled why this free open network has suddenly appeared in the list. As it requires no password I think there is a possibility its use might present a security risk
    Is this a new Xfinity feature??

provlima, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

xfinity internet

Adobe flash will not play Xfinity stream on Win10pro

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing an issue with Xfinity stream due to Adobe Flash player. We will look into this for you. However, in order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate steps, please reply with the answers to
    the questions below.

1. Which browser are you facing this issue with, apart from Firefox?
    2. Have you checked if the Flash player is enabled on your browser?
    3. Was there any major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it is helpful to you.

Steps to unblock Adobe Flash Player:

1. Login to Xfinity streaming on your browser.
    2. If there is a lock sign on the left or right end of the URL/address bar, click on it.
    3. Scroll down to find Adobe Flash Player and click on Unblock.
    4. You should be able to stream once the Flash Player is Unblocked.

I would also suggest you to refer the article on
    Flash Player Help
    by Adobe and check if it is helpful to you.

Kindly follow the suggestions and get back to us with the results.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

xfinity internet

1. xfinity internet - Similar Threads - xfinity internet

2. why did my more secure "Xfinity" option to connect disappear? I'm forced to use their open...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why did my more secure "Xfinity" option to connect disappear? I'm forced to use their open...: Why did my more secure "Xfinity" option to connect disappear? I'm forced to use their open hotspot! I would like to try updating the driver for my network adapter first, can anyone possibly send me the current driver for the Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11ac PCIe Adapter? Right now...
  3. why did my more secure "Xfinity" option to connect disappear? I'm forced to use their open...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why did my more secure "Xfinity" option to connect disappear? I'm forced to use their open...: Why did my more secure "Xfinity" option to connect disappear? I'm forced to use their open hotspot! I would like to try updating the driver for my network adapter first, can anyone possibly send me the current driver for the Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11ac PCIe Adapter? Right now...
  4. New Dell, Windows 11. Since purchasing a new Xfinity modem. HP Printer will not connect to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Dell, Windows 11. Since purchasing a new Xfinity modem. HP Printer will not connect to...: Have a new Dell desk top. HP printer, not fancy or sophisticated. Worked together fine until we had to get a new modem from Xfinity. Now the printer is not recognized by the computer, or iPhone or iPad, so nothing will print. How can we get the modem to allow the printer and...
  5. New Dell, Windows 11. Since purchasing a new Xfinity modem. HP Printer will not connect to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Dell, Windows 11. Since purchasing a new Xfinity modem. HP Printer will not connect to...: Have a new Dell desk top. HP printer, not fancy or sophisticated. Worked together fine until we had to get a new modem from Xfinity. Now the printer is not recognized by the computer, or iPhone or iPad, so nothing will print. How can we get the modem to allow the printer and...
  6. How to Report xfinity Internet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to Report xfinity Internet: how do I report x finity for charging my card but but providing no interne [Original Title: xfinity internet] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-report-xfinity-internet/bad9c944-7b15-4b5f-ac56-92f3c71de4d7
  7. Xfinity gigabit internet, Windows 10 2004 speeds are around 400dn Ubuntu 20.04 930dn

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xfinity gigabit internet, Windows 10 2004 speeds are around 400dn Ubuntu 20.04 930dn: Hello, I upgraded my plan with Xfinity to gigabit speed but my desktop's speed was abysmal, a screenshot of using Chrome, MS Edge Chrome, and Firefox a few months back: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkG6_LvJpkR7jutPNDr_qIzgvNOzuA?e=hERrsT I finally got back to trying to fix it...
  8. Internet Explorer browser on Xfinity X1

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Explorer browser on Xfinity X1: Suggest steps to install Internet Explorer browser on Xfinity X1. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer-browser-on-xfinity-x1/6e803994-1ac3-4641-b9fc-13b45dba9330
  9. XFINITY REMOVAL FROM Connecting to the |internet I do not want it!! Thanks

XFINITY REMOVAL FROM Connecting to the |internet I do not want it!! Thanks: I am having trouble every day. Connecting to the Internet....Shows that I am connected -, but many problems in accessing. I was helped to delete XFINITY/WIFI from the list in Connecting to the Internet (bottom right FAN shaped symbol) How do I delete this symbol from...
  10. Xfinity Wifi showing up in my routers available internet connections ?

Xfinity Wifi showing up in my routers available internet connections ?: I recently found that "xfinity wifi" is showing up in my available internet access list as an openly available option. I have comcast xfinity hi speed internet as my internet provider but have never had it show up on the routers available connections list before. The home...