Windows 10: Xfinity Modem Rated up to 1.2 gbps only gets 933 mbps with CAT6 Direct Connection to...

Discus and support Xfinity Modem Rated up to 1.2 gbps only gets 933 mbps with CAT6 Direct Connection to... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I reached out to Intel and the motherboard manufacturer ASUS but neither were able to help. Motherboard ROG STRIX X490-E Gaming Processor IntelR... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JohnMarron, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Xfinity Modem Rated up to 1.2 gbps only gets 933 mbps with CAT6 Direct Connection to...

I reached out to Intel and the motherboard manufacturer ASUS but neither were able to help. Motherboard ROG STRIX X490-E Gaming Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz, 3792 Mhz, 8 Cores, 16 Logical Processors Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19043 Build 19043 Direct Ethernet CAT6 connection to Modem Intel indicated that the low download speed problem I have been having should be addressed to Microsoft which is why I am sending this email to you. I recently obtained a new modem from Xfinity which is r

:)

JohnMarron, Jul 13, 2021

2. 1 Gbps internet

I recently upgraded to 1 Gbps internet from 100/100 Mbps. Both of my computers run Win 10 Pro 64 bit systems. They are both connected via wifi and both have recorded speeds at around 100 Mbps using wifi. If I use an ethernet cable directly from the router
    I get almost 987 Mbps. Why the big discrepancy from wifi to hardwired? Can you buy a better wifi card or something to make the wifi match or be as close as possible to the ethernet connection?

richardwaltonTA, Jul 13, 2021
  3. Windows Fax and scan Xfinity Voice Modem

I have lost the Dialtone from my Xfinity modem to my Windows fax and scan software in windows 7. Software says connected but, no dial tone detected. what could have caused it to stop? It was working fine. I had a modem upgrade and I haven't had a dial
    tone since. While I am waiting on Xfinity which seems to be a continuous effort these days I want to troubleshoot it myself.

I keep getting promised tech support return calls but, they never come. I have an Associates Degree but, I am stumped on this one. Not familiar with changing software permissions and changing things around. Any suggestions or help. Microsoft is an empty
    vessel when it comes to windows 7

Phone cord goes straight from Modem to PC. No wall jack, no landline phone.

Roy Lane 48, Jul 13, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Xfinity Modem Rated up to 1.2 gbps only gets 933 mbps with CAT6 Direct Connection to...

Qualcomm Announces World’s First 2 Gbps LTE Modem

Read more: https://www.qualcomm.com/news/releas...ced-2-gbps-lte

Brink, Jul 13, 2021
Thema:

Xfinity Modem Rated up to 1.2 gbps only gets 933 mbps with CAT6 Direct Connection to...

1. Xfinity Modem Rated up to 1.2 gbps only gets 933 mbps with CAT6 Direct Connection to... - Similar Threads - Xfinity Modem Rated

2. Wifi Connection using Xfinity modem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Connection using Xfinity modem: Having problem connecting or holding wireless connection. Some devices like TV have a wireless connection. Others like windows laptop or kindle can't get a connection. Error message on Kindle is --authentication problem. Problems started when wifi could not connect to android...
  3. Wifi Connection using Xfinity modem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Connection using Xfinity modem: Having problem connecting or holding wireless connection. Some devices like TV have a wireless connection. Others like windows laptop or kindle can't get a connection. Error message on Kindle is --authentication problem. Problems started when wifi could not connect to android...
  4. Xfinity modem keeps disconnecting and restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xfinity modem keeps disconnecting and restarting: Hi, Good Evening for some reason my dad's internet has been disconnecting on my HP envy X360 and a Dell desktop PC it's been doing this for the past weeks, and its already driving me up to the wall making me more infuriated with this issue I haven't been able to update my...
  5. Xfinity modem keeps disconnecting and restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xfinity modem keeps disconnecting and restarting: Hi, Good Evening for some reason my dad's internet has been disconnecting on my HP envy X360 and a Dell desktop PC it's been doing this for the past weeks, and its already driving me up to the wall making me more infuriated with this issue I haven't been able to update my...
  6. Xfinity modem keeps disconnecting and restarting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Limited bandwidth between me (1 Gbps) and a remote server (linux also 1 Gbps)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Limited bandwidth between me (1 Gbps) and a remote server (linux also 1 Gbps): Giving the last information in my possession, my initial thread should (perhaps) be moved here : https://www.reddit.com/r/PleX/comments/kaexzz/plex_buffering_issue_4k_directly_play_but_not_on/ I don't know how to move a thread, so I'm doing it this way. It may also be a...
  8. Ethernet connection only getting 10 Mbps...other pcs getting 150+

Ethernet connection only getting 10 Mbps...other pcs getting 150+: This is a relatively new HP desktop with 1903 Windows 10. I just connected it to my switch (which has a couple others desktop pcs connected). They are getting around 150 Mbps. I'm using a 5e patch cable so can you think of why there's such a disparity in speed? 136526
  9. 1 Gbps internet

1 Gbps internet: I recently upgraded to 1 Gbps internet from 100/100 Mbps. Both of my computers run Win 10 Pro 64 bit systems. They are both connected via wifi and both have recorded speeds at around 100 Mbps using wifi. If I use an ethernet cable directly from the router I get almost 987...
  10. Qualcomm Announces World’s First 2 Gbps LTE Modem

in Windows 10 News
    Qualcomm Announces World’s First 2 Gbps LTE Modem: Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ: QCOM) today announced that its subsidiary, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., has started sampling the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ X24 LTE modem, the world’s first announced Category 20 LTE modem supporting up to 2 gigabits per second (Gbps) download...