Windows 10: XHCI ROOT HUB 0

Discus and support XHCI ROOT HUB 0 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello I have a ACER ASPIRE TOUCH ALL IN ONE PC. MODEL NO. Z5801. The PC is 10 years old i think, mayber older.I have gone onto windows updates and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by johnholding, Nov 18, 2021.

1. XHCI ROOT HUB 0

hello I have a ACER ASPIRE TOUCH ALL IN ONE PC. MODEL NO. Z5801. The PC is 10 years old i think, mayber older.I have gone onto windows updates and updated up to now. i also went onto the Acer website and downloaded drivers that were needed and what can be installed.I am trying to sort this out so everything is up to date.The main issue is this XHCI ROOT HUB 0. I cant seem to update this. I have searched for hours and didn't want to just download from any site so i have come here to get some answers and support. i did resolve another issue with another usb and spent hours yesterday and today re

:)

johnholding, Nov 18, 2021

2. Fresco Logic xHCI(USB3) Root Hub has a driver problem after Windows 10 upgrade

My Bluetooth and USB devices were working fine on windows 7, after upgrade to Windows 10 they stopped detecting. On trouble shooting getting the message -Fresco Logic xHCI(USB3) Root Hub has a driver problem - Not fixed.

After the Windows 10 'K' series update they were working for few days and now abruptly stopped. Checked for updates, says system is up to date. Can you help.

Make- ASUS model - N73SV.

Issues found

Fresco Logic xHCI (USB3) Root Hub has a driver problemFresco Logic xHCI (USB3) Root Hub has a driver problem

There is a problem with the driver for Fresco Logic xHCI (USB3) Root Hub. The driver needs to be reinstalled. Not fixed Not Fixed

Reinstall device driver Completed

Problem with PnP devicesProblem with PnP devices

There are problems with some PnP devices. Windows will take additional steps to further troubleshoot these devices. Detected Detected

Shon C Sunny, Nov 18, 2021
  3. supra2 Win User
    Latest ASMedia USB xHCI and Root Hub Drivers

I am using windows 10 and could not detect my USB external memory stick. Device Manager indicated for ASMedia USB Root Hub, that "The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)" . My DriverMax program indicated that the driver is up to date and I have spent the past week back and forth with DriverMax for a solution. DriverMax finally told me that there is no update for the driver, so I searched for a driver update and came across this site.
    Downloaded and installed the latest ASMedia drivers listed above and it works. Just want to say thanks for posting the driver.

supra2, Nov 18, 2021
  4. XHCI ROOT HUB 0

USB HUB

Hi,

Incompatible USB hub driver is one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. We recommend uninstalling the USB Root Hub driver and see if it helps. Follow the stepes below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Double-click Universal Serial Bus controllers to expand.
    • Right-click USB Root Hub, then click Properties.
    • Go to the Driver tab.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.
    Note: Restarting your computer will automatically reinstall a generic driver for your computer. Also, we suggest connecting your USB hub while performing the steps.

If the issue still persists, let's disable the USB selective suspend settings thru Power Options to resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Type Power Options in the search box, then press Enter.
    • Locate USB settings > USB selective suspend settings.
    • Select Disable.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Nov 18, 2021
Thema:

XHCI ROOT HUB 0

1. XHCI ROOT HUB 0 - Similar Threads - XHCI ROOT HUB

2. USB Root Hub Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Root Hub Drivers: Hi there, I have a major problem. I have a desktop using an ASUS Motherboard, I am sending this from my laptop. I was having problems with getting USB flash drives to mount.Getting the Yellow triangle in Device Manager in Other Devices.I uninstalled the USB root hub and...
  3. USB Root Hub Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Root Hub Drivers: Hi there, I have a major problem. I have a desktop using an ASUS Motherboard, I am sending this from my laptop. I was having problems with getting USB flash drives to mount.Getting the Yellow triangle in Device Manager in Other Devices.I uninstalled the USB root hub and...
  4. USB root hub is not longer there

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB root hub is not longer there: I followed this to fix my USB ports cause my laptop wasn't letting me use my USB flash drives. The thing I thing I...
  5. USB root hub is not longer there

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB root hub is not longer there: I followed this to fix my USB ports cause my laptop wasn't letting me use my USB flash drives. The thing I thing I...
  6. XHCI ROOT HUB 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XHCI ROOT HUB 0: hello I have a ACER ASPIRE TOUCH ALL IN ONE PC. MODEL NO. Z5801. The PC is 10 years old i think, mayber older.I have gone onto windows updates and updated up to now. i also went onto the Acer website and downloaded drivers that were needed and what can be installed.I am...
  7. XHCI ROOT HUB 0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    XHCI ROOT HUB 0: hello I have a ACER ASPIRE TOUCH ALL IN ONE PC. The PC is 10 years old i think, mayber older.I have gone onto windows updates and updated up to now. i also went onto the Acer website and downloaded drivers that were needed and what can be installed.I am trying to sort this...
  8. ASMedia Root Hub

ASMedia Root Hub: The driver "USB\ASMEDIAROOT_HUB\5&2E621010&0&0" is not working. It is labelled under 'other devices' as an unknown device. It used to be called "AsMedia USB ROOT HUB" but since trying to uninstall and reinstall it has made the situation worse.I have tried using Windows...
  9. USB Root Hub 30

USB Root Hub 30: USB Root Hub 30 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-root-hub-30/54ec05da-a825-4a2a-b365-5048616b1e43
  10. Latest ASMedia USB xHCI and Root Hub Drivers

Latest ASMedia USB xHCI and Root Hub Drivers: I have noticed, that MS installs its own driver over ASMedia's, which might cause issues. Even, if you have automatic driver installation disabled, some updates might change it. Since ASMedia does not provide direct downloads, only 3rd party links are provided. Last...