Windows 10: Xiaomi Airdots mic not working in Windows

Discus and support Xiaomi Airdots mic not working in Windows in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can't use my Redmi Airdots as a headset in softwares as Skype, Teams or Voice Recorder. The microphone doesn't work with MS Teams and Skype. They... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Vinicius di Salvo, May 24, 2020.

1. Xiaomi Airdots mic not working in Windows

I can't use my Redmi Airdots as a headset in softwares as Skype, Teams or Voice Recorder.

The microphone doesn't work with MS Teams and Skype. They freezes if I try to attend a call.

In Audio inputs and outputs configuration appears two options for this device:

Headphones Redmi AirDots_R Stereo

Headset Redmi AirDots_R Hands-Free AG Audio

Using the first one, as a headphone, it works fine to listen songs and audios.

The second one, as a headset, which has the microphone, it just don't work neither to listen audios or to speak, even in the test at Sound settings.

I also set in Skype and MS Teams audio configurations to this headset but it didn't work.

I couldn't find a way to make this mic works. I'm using Windows 10 Home, version 1909.

Someone could help, providing some driver or procedure to use this device as a headset in Windows 10, in order to attend meetings using conference apps?

Thanks in advance.

Here's the default settings for this device which is not working:

Xiaomi Airdots mic not working in Windows 8c5042df-acb6-45e1-97f8-fbf0187cd201?upload=true.jpg

:)

Vinicius di Salvo, May 24, 2020

2. how do i connect xiaomi airdots to pc?

I'll start by noting that I do not own Xiaomi airdots so I cannot confirm or test this, but from my research the key seems to be this:

If your airdots are paired with another device such as a smartphone, temporarily disable bluetooth on that device first to prevent it from connecting to your airdots. Then, place the airdots in pairing mode (see instructions for the airdots).

On your computer, goto Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Add bluetooth or other device > Bluetooth.

It may take a few seconds to find the airdots. Once it does, select this. That should complete the pairing process.

hsehestedt, May 24, 2020
  3. fireberd Win User
    USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, May 24, 2020
  4. vindows Win User

Xiaomi Airdots mic not working in Windows

Front Panel Headphones and Mic not working.

Hey Everyone,

Mobo : ASUS M2N MX SE
    Processor : AMD Athlon X2 5200+

My Rear panel Speakers and mic works all fine. I got a new set of headphones(with mic) when i connect it to the front panel they don't work. NO SOUND OUTPUT.

I updated the audio drivers. I tried a few many things but I still can't get them running.
    My default Sound Manager is Realtek HD Audio Manager.

Please help me get my Front Panel working. A step-by-step guide would be better.
    Thanks.

vindows, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Xiaomi Airdots mic not working in Windows

1. Xiaomi Airdots mic not working in Windows - Similar Threads - Xiaomi Airdots mic

2. Phone link and Xiaomi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link and Xiaomi: Hello,before Xiaomi I had samsung A71 and I used phone link on PC a lot because of bad signal where am I at I put phone on spot where was enough signal and I control my phone via phone link remotely remote screen so when I came home I sit at my computer and it was like...
  3. Phone link and Xiaomi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone link and Xiaomi: Hello,before Xiaomi I had samsung A71 and I used phone link on PC a lot because of bad signal where am I at I put phone on spot where was enough signal and I control my phone via phone link remotely remote screen so when I came home I sit at my computer and it was like...
  4. My xiaomi notebook's trackpad suddenly stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My xiaomi notebook's trackpad suddenly stopped working.: well, i was using my laptop to create a Powerpoint slide for my upcoming presentation. But suddenly out of nowhere, my trackpad stopped working. Then I went to the device manager and saw I2C HID device with a strange sign. Then I thought maybe there is a problem with the...
  5. My xiaomi notebook's trackpad suddenly stopped working.

My xiaomi notebook's trackpad suddenly stopped working.: well, i was using my laptop to create a Powerpoint slide for my upcoming presentation. But suddenly out of nowhere, my trackpad stopped working. Then I went to the device manager and saw I2C HID device with a strange sign. Then I thought maybe there is a problem with the...
  6. Redmi Airdots keeps getting disconnected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redmi Airdots keeps getting disconnected: Hi,I have recently updated to the windows 10H2 version of windows 10 from chromeOS flex. The last time I was in windows 10, my airdots worked just fine. But recently when I am keeping it near my laptop it's connecting and staying connected. But when I wear it and turn on...
  7. Redmi Airdots keeps getting disconnected

Redmi Airdots keeps getting disconnected: Hi,I have recently updated to the windows 10H2 version of windows 10 from chromeOS flex. The last time I was in windows 10, my airdots worked just fine. But recently when I am keeping it near my laptop it's connecting and staying connected. But when I wear it and turn on...
  8. Bluetooth issues with airdots 3 on Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth issues with airdots 3 on Windows: I originally thought it would've been an issue with the buds themselves, but they work flawlessly with Linux on the exact same hardware, as well as on android.To start, I can't use them normally, I need to re-pair with the buds out of the case. Auto-connect doesn't work...
  9. Redmi Airdots 2 not working as headset on Windows 10

Redmi Airdots 2 not working as headset on Windows 10: Today in the morning I used my airdots to attend some online classes and it worked just fine as a headset, microphone and headphones working as usual. When I tried tu use it again in the afternoon it only connected as a headphone and the headset option wasn't showing. I tried...
  10. how do i connect xiaomi airdots to pc?

how do i connect xiaomi airdots to pc?: I installed a bunch of bluetooth drivers and couldn't do anything. It doesn't connect and I don't hear anything. On the smartphone it works perfectly (smartphone bluetooth is 4.5 and pc bluetooth is 5.0). I tried everything and even contacted the Xiaomi website but to no...