Windows 10: Xiaomi Mipad2 with windows 10: lost BT and Wifi after upgrade to 1803

Discus and support Xiaomi Mipad2 with windows 10: lost BT and Wifi after upgrade to 1803 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My tablet has upgraded itself to Windows 10@1803 I lost wifi and bt connection. Because it has been reinstalled while upgrading, Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by realtebo., Aug 17, 2018.

1. realtebo. Win User

Xiaomi Mipad2 with windows 10: lost BT and Wifi after upgrade to 1803

My tablet has upgraded itself to Windows 10@1803

I lost wifi and bt connection.

Because it has been reinstalled while upgrading, Windows 10 devicemgmt.msc console do not allow me a driver rollback.

Obviously the 'problem solving' wizard are useless.

What can I do now?

:)

realtebo., Aug 17, 2018
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Aug 17, 2018
  4. rob1618 Win User

Lost internet connection after upgrading to Windows 10.

after downloading windows 10, i had no internet wifi connections. tried almost everything from community.

I downloaded talent driver network software to an

external drive using another computer and then ran the set up on non internet computer. Wifi networks reappeared and I was able to get on the internet and download some apps but connects lost by the next day when turned on computer, Again unable to get
    on internet and network adapters not listed. Talent driver software no longer effective.

tried INFO GROUND(/) STEP 1. NO CHANGED...no connections listed.

thanks fo trying to help. Any other suggestions

rob1618, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Xiaomi Mipad2 with windows 10: lost BT and Wifi after upgrade to 1803 - Similar Threads - Xiaomi Mipad2 lost

2. WiFi lost after upgrading Laptop from Win7 to Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WiFi lost after upgrading Laptop from Win7 to Win 10: Has anyone else lost their WiFi after upgrading to Win10 from Win7 on an HP laptop? I can't turn Wifi on with the F12 key anymore - using Ethernet for now...
  3. wifi connection lost after upgrading to win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi connection lost after upgrading to win 10: Upgraded finally from win 7 to the free version of win 10 home. Went smoothly, but now my wifi connection is lost and windows troubleshooter fixes it by " reset the wireless network connection adapter" . That give me my wifi for maybe 45 sec, then the connection is lost and...
  4. Lost WiFi icon after upgrade

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost WiFi icon after upgrade: How can this Surface product suddenly lose its Wifi icon...tried all sorts of suggestions from Microsoft Customer Support (escalated to Level 2). Each time they call me, they didn't seem to have read up the notes, because they all ask me to try suggestions from the beginning...
  5. Windows 10 upgrade to V1903 from 1803-Lost all files during the upgrade.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade to V1903 from 1803-Lost all files during the upgrade.: Can someone suggest how I can retrieve my existing files/folders that were showing in File explorer (V1803) before the PC was upgraded. I was surprised to say the least that all folders had not been transferred into the new version. I live in the UK so if any one has any...
  6. Wifi problem after 1803 upgrade

Wifi problem after 1803 upgrade: Hello! After upgrating to Win 10 1803, my laptop can't connect automatic to my routers wifi. After rebooting or wake up from hibernate, I have no Internet access. "Connections available" it says when I hover the mouse at the net-icon in the taskbar. When clicking it, I can...
  7. Wifi looses connection after 1803 upgrade

Wifi looses connection after 1803 upgrade: Hi, Since I updated i've noticed that the wifi randomally looses internet connection. while browsing or uploading a yellow mark comes on the wifi and then i have to disconnect and reconnect. i've read in other places others having this issue and tried the following: 1 -...
  8. Windows 10 1803 update(s) after upgrade to 1803.

Windows 10 1803 update(s) after upgrade to 1803.: Configuration: Windows 10 Home x64 v.1803 (Cum. Update 2018, May) Digital license obtained via Windows 7 Home Premium x74 OEM upgrade to Windows 10. Status: All (cumulatieve) Windows 10 updates succeeded, including v.1803 (May,2018) major update. No issues after this...
  9. Lost network after 1803 update

Lost network after 1803 update: I have 2 PCs on a network Both are Windows 10 pro with 1803 update. They both worked fine on the network before the update. I get this error message on both PCs. [img] 109467
  10. Manual Upgrade "$windows - BT"?

Manual Upgrade "$windows - BT"?: So the thing downloaded to my computer. Can i give it the go manually? 9845

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mipad2 window 10 installation

2. mipad2 window 10 wifi issues