Windows 10: Xiaomi notebook 13 tm1613

Discus and support Xiaomi notebook 13 tm1613 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Кто может подсказать комп на винде просто ркндомно намертво зависает. Ставил разнве сборки винды. Полночтью форматировал. Ставил родные и скаченные... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Windwgovno, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Xiaomi notebook 13 tm1613

Кто может подсказать комп на винде просто ркндомно намертво зависает.

Ставил разнве сборки винды. Полночтью форматировал.

Ставил родные и скаченные драйвера виндой

Нв винде просто тупо зависает рандомно и ничего сдедать кросе ркбцта нельзя. И часто выдетает синий экран

При этом на убунту работает нормально

:)

Windwgovno, Oct 29, 2020

2. (Very) slow boot - Windows 10 on a PCIe Toshiba SSD - Xiaomi Notebook Air

Hi Andi,

The challenge that you are experiencing can occur due to several reasons, such as, incorrect configuration of the BIOS. To better assist you with your concern, kindly answer the following questions below:

• What are the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?
    • Were you able to configure the BIOS of your motherboard in order for the
      PCIe (Peripheral Component Interconnect Express) SSD
      to work properly as a primary booting device? Kindly provide us the steps you took in configuring your
      PCIe SSD.

Also, kindly provide us the specs of your Xiaomi Notebook.

We look forward to your response.

Joshua Her1, Oct 29, 2020
  3. ArfyFR Win User
    I bought a Xiaomi Notebook Air 13.3", wanted to add English langage pack but failed

Hi,

Yes, it was a W10 Single User but in.... Chinese, so no way for me to navigate well in menu, nor understand what's written =)

And I solved my problem by more or less following this tutorial (in french) Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air : Comment activer son Windows en Français ?

• getting the WIN10 key installed by default on the Xiaomi:
      • open cmd.exe, on my XIAOMI it was Administrator by default
      • launch "wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey" and store it !
    • creating a USB boot drive to install Windows 10 : Télécharger Windows 10

(I had to do it on another PC, it didn't work on the XIAOMI ...)
    • modify the BIOS as described to allow usb boot
    • boot on installer
      • delete all the partitions inside the WIN10 installer
      • install Windows 10, telling "I don't have a key" (it didn't WORK/wasn't accepted it at this point !!!)
    • after windows 10 installation / reboot, go to Activation (Parameters -> Update and security -> Activation)
    • Enter the stored WIN10 key : not accepted on my XIAOMI, but after that I clicked on troubleshoot
    • and it did the repair of the activation =)
    Best regards

ArfyFR, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Xiaomi notebook 13 tm1613

Suggest new laptop/notebook

If portability is the main goal, in spite of graphics topping your requirement list, I'd rather go for Lenovo or Xiaomi (as far as I know, they're big players in your area) as I'm pretty much fed up with most of the traditional brands (I had terrible problems with HP, dell and acer, which's the best one among these in my experience).

So... A thinkpad as already suggested or a Xiaomi Air xx.

Regardless, take a look at this website where you can beautifully fine-tune your candidate list (no xiaomi available though):
    Laptop Comparison Chart

yesyesloud, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

Xiaomi notebook 13 tm1613

1. Xiaomi notebook 13 tm1613 - Similar Threads - Xiaomi notebook tm1613

2. My xiaomi notebook's trackpad suddenly stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My xiaomi notebook's trackpad suddenly stopped working.: well, i was using my laptop to create a Powerpoint slide for my upcoming presentation. But suddenly out of nowhere, my trackpad stopped working. Then I went to the device manager and saw I2C HID device with a strange sign. Then I thought maybe there is a problem with the...
  3. My xiaomi notebook's trackpad suddenly stopped working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My xiaomi notebook's trackpad suddenly stopped working.: well, i was using my laptop to create a Powerpoint slide for my upcoming presentation. But suddenly out of nowhere, my trackpad stopped working. Then I went to the device manager and saw I2C HID device with a strange sign. Then I thought maybe there is a problem with the...
  4. Xiaomi Notebook Pro BSOD [CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED]

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Xiaomi Notebook Pro BSOD [CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED]: Hi I'm experiencing frequent BSOD on my Xiaomi Notebook Pro 15.6". The error messages I've got are quite a few, but most commonly, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. Let's forget about the common troubleshooting methods because these are the things I've tried: Reinstalling a clean copy...
  5. Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro fingerprint support question

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro fingerprint support question: Hello guys! After the last update of Windows 10 when trying to log in by fingerprint gave the error 0x80070032 I log in with a password and tried: - Remove old fingerprint and pin and create a new one - Remove the contents of the folder...
  6. Deal: Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 13.3 is now available for $769.99

in Windows 10 News
    Deal: Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 13.3 is now available for $769.99: Xiaomi recently unveiled new Windows 10 devices with upgraded chips, more RAM and improved design to compete with Microsoft’s latest Surface and Apple devices. Xiaomi has been offering excellent value for the money, and the company has also been focusing on making the device...
  7. xiaomi notebook pro blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    xiaomi notebook pro blue screen of death: my notebook recently experienced sudden critical process die issue and since I couldnt find what the issues are, I downloaded a fresh copy of windows 1o and install it from scratch and wipe the disk. However having tried April and October version, with or without the latest...
  8. Deal: Save up to 19% on Xiaomi Mi Gaming notebooks

in Windows 10 News
    Deal: Save up to 19% on Xiaomi Mi Gaming notebooks: The Black Friday deals have discounted Xiaomi’s gaming laptops by up to 19% on GeekBuying. The online store is currently selling two high-end variants of Xiaomi Mi Gaming notebooks for $1279.99 and $1099.99. Xiaomi Mi Notebook with Intel Core i7 hexacore processor, GeForce...
  9. Xiaomi’s Mi Notebook Youth Edition is now available

in Windows 10 News
    Xiaomi’s Mi Notebook Youth Edition is now available: Xiaomi recently announced a new edition of Mi Notebook. The Mi Notebook Youth Edition comes with an 8th generation Intel Core i5 processor and 8GB of RAM. Xiaomi is also selling the device with Intel Core i7 processor. The device features a 15.6 inch full HD display...
  10. Xiaomi launches Mi Notebook Air in Europe

in Windows 10 News
    Xiaomi launches Mi Notebook Air in Europe: Xiaomi seems like a promising manufacturer which seems to be able to produce high-quality hardware at an affordable price. Other than smartphones, Xiaomi also makes laptops powered by Windows 10 to compete with Apple’s offering. Xiaomi’s Mi Notebook Air is quite popular in...