Windows 10: Xiaomi Notebook Pro BSOD [CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED]

Discus and support Xiaomi Notebook Pro BSOD [CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED] in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi I'm experiencing frequent BSOD on my Xiaomi Notebook Pro 15.6". The error messages I've got are quite a few, but most commonly,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by zylith, Oct 6, 2019.

1. zylith Win User

Xiaomi Notebook Pro BSOD [CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED]

Hi I'm experiencing frequent BSOD on my Xiaomi Notebook Pro 15.6".

The error messages I've got are quite a few, but most commonly, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED.

Let's forget about the common troubleshooting methods because these are the things I've tried:
    • Reinstalling a clean copy of Win10 1903
    • Installing a clean copy of 1709 -> 1809
    • Installing the Samsung NVME Drivers & Using the Microsoft NVME Driver
    And yes, they are all legitimate copies of Windows 10

This issue most commonly appear when I'm doing something, I can't say for sure if they're tasks which are highly CPU demanding or not. It can be as simple as deleting a file on my desktop.

One thing I noticed though, is after every BSOD, some files which are recently changed will lose their Icons or file paths.

I suspect this has something to do with my NVME drive dying?

I own this laptop for about a year and I've never done much with it. Most of the time it's on sleep mode or shut off.

I'm currently on Win10 1709 as it seems the most stable to me as of now. However, I still get the occasional BSOD. I can't find a minidump folder.

If anyone could help I'll be most greatful *Sad thanks.

:)

zylith, Oct 6, 2019

2. Critical_Process_Died BSOD

Hi,

In order to resolve your concern, we suggest that you to follow these steps:

• If you've installed any new apps or devices, uninstall or unplug them and restart your PC.
    • Make sure your PC has the latest updates:
    • Go to the search box.
    • Type Windows Update then Enter.
    • Select Check for updates.
    • In the Settings menu, select Check for updates button.
    • When it's finished, restart your PC.

You may also check this
    link
    for more troubleshooting steps regarding critical_process_died error message.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Oct 6, 2019
  3. xiaomi notebook pro blue screen of death

my notebook recently experienced sudden critical process die issue and since I couldnt find what the issues are, I downloaded a fresh copy of windows 1o and install it from scratch and wipe the disk. However having tried April and October version, with or
    without the latest drivers from xiaomi, the blue screen of of death isnt going away. It practically crashes every 15 min. I use linux for coding with the same notebook on both of my ssd drives now hence, it isnt a hardware problems as linux is rock solid.

I also tried to diagnose all the logs inside windows after each crash and the logs didnt say much.

Is there any xiaomi notebook owner who has the same issue?

Regards,

VInce

VINCENT_jedi, Oct 6, 2019
  4. T.Tamas Win User

BCCode 124 / Xiaomi Mi notebook pro

Hello,

Someone can help me?

I have a new Xiaomi Mi notebook pro I7 8gb, we use Win10 hu

we have BCCode 120,

It is comming after plug in the charging cable, the cooling fan spinning up and after the win freezen, and comming the BlueScrean....

Xiaomi Notebook Pro BSOD [CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED] 590a4077-e05d-4337-9bea-6c4aff0e9b05.jpg

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers]

T.Tamas, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Xiaomi Notebook Pro BSOD [CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED] - Similar Threads - Xiaomi Notebook Pro

2. BSOD - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: Hello Masters, Please help.. I have a problem with several users at work after installing Sophos anti-virus as follows: Dump File : 112620-10421-01.dmp Crash Time : 26/11/2020 08:42:26 Bug Check String : CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Bug Check Code :...
  3. Xiaomi notebook 13 tm1613

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xiaomi notebook 13 tm1613: Кто может подсказать комп на винде просто ркндомно намертво зависает. Ставил разнве сборки винды. Полночтью форматировал. Ставил родные и скаченные драйвера виндой Нв винде просто тупо зависает рандомно и ничего сдедать кросе ркбцта нельзя. И часто выдетает синий экран...
  4. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED bsod

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED bsod: Hi! I've been having bsod for quite some time now and decided to perform a clean Windows 10 install a few days ago as a last resort. Today it happened again.. I tried to get more information use windbg myself but couldn't find anything informative. Please help!...
  5. Bsod critical_process_died

Bsod critical_process_died: I used this computer a couple of years with ubuntu. I do not think it crashed once. I then installed windows 10 pro to a new SSD and the problems started. BSOD are sporadic, sometimes days between, other times hours. Most BSOD happens when the computer is unattended. It...
  6. Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro fingerprint support question

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro fingerprint support question: Hello guys! After the last update of Windows 10 when trying to log in by fingerprint gave the error 0x80070032 I log in with a password and tried: - Remove old fingerprint and pin and create a new one - Remove the contents of the folder...
  7. xiaomi notebook pro blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    xiaomi notebook pro blue screen of death: my notebook recently experienced sudden critical process die issue and since I couldnt find what the issues are, I downloaded a fresh copy of windows 1o and install it from scratch and wipe the disk. However having tried April and October version, with or without the latest...
  8. Xiaomi launches Mi Notebook Air in Europe

in Windows 10 News
    Xiaomi launches Mi Notebook Air in Europe: Xiaomi seems like a promising manufacturer which seems to be able to produce high-quality hardware at an affordable price. Other than smartphones, Xiaomi also makes laptops powered by Windows 10 to compete with Apple’s offering. Xiaomi’s Mi Notebook Air is quite popular in...
  9. BSOD Critical_Process_Died

BSOD Critical_Process_Died: Hello, I have various BSOD Crashes. They occur during normal Browsing. Firstly it was a "Unexpected Store Exception" in the help in another Forum at that time ( 2 weeks ago ) we managed to do a perfect SFC-Scan and a perfect DISM-Scan, which apparantly did not...
  10. Bsod: Critical_process_died

Bsod: Critical_process_died: The BSOD: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED occurred while playing Spider Solitaire, which is by itself not a critical process. A BSOD was previously posted for this system, but while the system was using an SSD drive. I've returned to the original HDD to avoid the SSD-related BSODs....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xiaomi notebook blue screen of deatb bsod

2. bsod 124 xiaomi i7