Windows 10: xinput1-3.dll

Discus and support xinput1-3.dll in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; the program can't start because xinput1-3.dll is missing from in computer... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by the program can't start, Apr 8, 2021.

1. xinput1-3.dll

the program can't start because xinput1-3.dll is missing from in computer

:)

the program can't start, Apr 8, 2021
  2. JornHA Win User

xinput1-3.dll problem - game does not run

I have Windows 10 Home 64 system and DirectX 12.

I got an Assassin Creed Black Flag game from Ubisoft. First it did no want to run as it did not have the xinput1-3.dll file.

First, I tried to update the system, but allegedly all was up to date.

Then I found the .dll file for 64 version and put it into the game folder, the Windows System34 and SYSWOW64 folders. [Instructions were not clear.] After re-start the game STILL does not run, but the error message is "Application error AC48FSP, error type
    oxc000007b".

That is VERY frustrating and I wasted whole evening because on my laptop (bought only a few months ago) some Windows software is missing!

How can I get the game to run?

JornHA, Apr 8, 2021
  3. xinput1-3.dll problem - game does not run

Thank you for your reply. We need to try to reinstall the Directx for us to isolate the issue, if reinstalling Directx does not work. Here are more methods below on how to troubleshoot Application error AC48FSP, error type oxc000007b:

Method 1: Download Xinput1_3.dll from Internet

You can manually download the DLL file from Internet and place the place in destination folder.

1. Download xinput1_3.dll from Internet.

2. Extract the downloaded file.

3. Place this DLL file to C:\Windows\System32.

Method 2: Re-register the File

Sometimes you need to un-register and re-register the concerned file again. Use following steps to un-register and re-register the file.

1. Right-click on bottom right corner of the desktop.

2. Select Search.

3. In Search box type following commands.

REGSVR32 –u xinput1_3.dll

REGSVR32 xinput1_3.dll

4. Exit.

5. Restart your computer.

Feel free to provide us a feedback.

Jomari Arc, Apr 8, 2021
  4. xinput1-3.dll

MSVCP140.dll is missing in my Win 10

can you also tell what to do if d3dx9-43.dll is missing and XINPUT1-3.dll is missing

gogetafusion, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

xinput1-3.dll

1. xinput1-3.dll - Similar Threads - xinput1 dll

2. MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll were not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll were not found: after uninstalling and re-installing the MC Visual C++ redistributable and running the repair function on both i was unable to fix the error stating that each was not found by my Minecraft launcher...
  3. Missing DLL error for unneeded DLLS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing DLL error for unneeded DLLS: Hi, please excuse me as this is my first time posting. I've been having this problem for months on Windows 10 where every time I boot up my laptop I get 2 missing DLL errors. I deleted two DLLs a while back that I found to be potentially harmful since I noticed they didn't...
  4. DLL is not found in c++ MFC/Win32 but is found in c++ Console application

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DLL is not found in c++ MFC/Win32 but is found in c++ Console application: I have a small 50 lines Console application calling on functions defined inside an MSVC DLL which works like a breeze. Now, I would like to call on the same functions from an MFC or WinAPI app. I use the same, same, same exact calling code - no difference. Yet, this time,...
  5. vcruntime140.dll and msvcp140.dll missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vcruntime140.dll and msvcp140.dll missing.: hi, i just decided to try the beta Minecraft launcher, and it wont run because it says these two aren't found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vcruntime140dll-and-msvcp140dll-missing/1ec47ee6-e5c8-471c-a046-4427b9477c9c
  6. File .dll is missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    File .dll is missing: My problem: File .dll is missing I have been taken a command: sfc/scannow This is file CBS.log of my computer. Can you help me find out .dll is missed? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nX3R5-CNYcdHRbZzdluJaCys97bj4zYQ/view?usp=sharing...
  7. dhcpcsvc.dll and dhcpcsvc6.dll error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dhcpcsvc.dll and dhcpcsvc6.dll error: i hi all, I'm facing the below issue whenever I try to open some of the applications in my notebook. and sometimes when I try to download software from the browser. i have tried n number ways to overcome the error. but nothing worked. i have reimaged the windows too. still...
  8. atidxx64.dll caused an Access Violation 0xc0000005 in module atidxx64.dll at 0033:f0f600b4.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    atidxx64.dll caused an Access Violation 0xc0000005 in module atidxx64.dll at 0033:f0f600b4.: I tried to open this game called Genshin impact. I don't know why it just crashes half way everytime i try to open it. I already checked my device update & graphic update and it says that it's all up to date. I dunno whatelse to do...
  9. I keep getting, missing .dll files such as SETUPAPI.dll and no apps are working not even...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting, missing .dll files such as SETUPAPI.dll and no apps are working not even...: Yesterday evening i let my little brother get on my computer without me around and he sent me a video of everytime he would open chrome it would crash. So after i check it out i realize i cant use any app period because of missing .dll, i even get the missing .dll error when...
  10. Several games repeatedly crashes : Kernel32.dll, ntdll.dll, & address access violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several games repeatedly crashes : Kernel32.dll, ntdll.dll, & address access violation: Hey, So for some time now, several of the games I play have been crashing back to desktop no blue screen. I have gathered the error log files of the last ones for Cities Skyline, For The King, Hades and Rocket League. You can find the archive here. For all of them it...