Windows 10: xinput1-3.dll

Discus and support xinput1-3.dll in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; the program can't start because xinput1-3.dll is missing from in computer... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by the program can't start, Apr 8, 2021.

1. xinput1-3.dll

the program can't start because xinput1-3.dll is missing from in computer

:)

the program can't start, Apr 8, 2021
  2. JornHA Win User

xinput1-3.dll problem - game does not run

I have Windows 10 Home 64 system and DirectX 12.

I got an Assassin Creed Black Flag game from Ubisoft. First it did no want to run as it did not have the xinput1-3.dll file.

First, I tried to update the system, but allegedly all was up to date.

Then I found the .dll file for 64 version and put it into the game folder, the Windows System34 and SYSWOW64 folders. [Instructions were not clear.] After re-start the game STILL does not run, but the error message is "Application error AC48FSP, error type
    oxc000007b".

That is VERY frustrating and I wasted whole evening because on my laptop (bought only a few months ago) some Windows software is missing!

How can I get the game to run?

JornHA, Apr 8, 2021
  3. xinput1-3.dll problem - game does not run

Thank you for your reply. We need to try to reinstall the Directx for us to isolate the issue, if reinstalling Directx does not work. Here are more methods below on how to troubleshoot Application error AC48FSP, error type oxc000007b:

Method 1: Download Xinput1_3.dll from Internet

You can manually download the DLL file from Internet and place the place in destination folder.

1. Download xinput1_3.dll from Internet.

2. Extract the downloaded file.

3. Place this DLL file to C:\Windows\System32.

Method 2: Re-register the File

Sometimes you need to un-register and re-register the concerned file again. Use following steps to un-register and re-register the file.

1. Right-click on bottom right corner of the desktop.

2. Select Search.

3. In Search box type following commands.

REGSVR32 –u xinput1_3.dll

REGSVR32 xinput1_3.dll

4. Exit.

5. Restart your computer.

Feel free to provide us a feedback.

Jomari Arc, Apr 8, 2021
  4. xinput1-3.dll

MSVCP140.dll is missing in my Win 10

can you also tell what to do if d3dx9-43.dll is missing and XINPUT1-3.dll is missing

gogetafusion, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

xinput1-3.dll

1. xinput1-3.dll - Similar Threads - xinput1 dll

2. Unkillable app in NtGdi DestroyAllocation2 after d3d11.dll Flush when running for multiple days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unkillable app in NtGdi DestroyAllocation2 after d3d11.dll Flush when running for multiple days: Hello, we have an issue with a d3d11 software we develop in C++ for years. After running for multiple days, usually over 40 hours, we get a hang in win32u.dll!NtGdiDdDDIDestroyAllocation2. The process becomes stuck and impossible to kill via any means. We tried pskill,...
  3. Unkillable app in NtGdi DestroyAllocation2 after d3d11.dll Flush when running for multiple days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unkillable app in NtGdi DestroyAllocation2 after d3d11.dll Flush when running for multiple days: Hello, we have an issue with a d3d11 software we develop in C++ for years. After running for multiple days, usually over 40 hours, we get a hang in win32u.dll!NtGdiDdDDIDestroyAllocation2. The process becomes stuck and impossible to kill via any means. We tried pskill,...
  4. I can´t use one game in windows 11 because he could´t open MSV1160CP10.dll how i can fix it ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can´t use one game in windows 11 because he could´t open MSV1160CP10.dll how i can fix it ?: I can´t use one game in windows 11 because he could´t open MSV1160CP10.dll and i try install it in system32 and in syswow64 and didn´t fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-one-game-in-windows-11-because-he/b6f43c5f-0d06-4f45-861c-3c4543d3621e
  5. I can´t use one game in windows 11 because he could´t open MSV1160CP10.dll how i can fix it ?

I can´t use one game in windows 11 because he could´t open MSV1160CP10.dll how i can fix it ?: I can´t use one game in windows 11 because he could´t open MSV1160CP10.dll and i try install it in system32 and in syswow64 and didn´t fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-one-game-in-windows-11-because-he/b6f43c5f-0d06-4f45-861c-3c4543d3621e
  6. RegSvr32 .dll not compatible with Windows 10 64-bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RegSvr32 .dll not compatible with Windows 10 64-bit: I recently installed a new SSD for my computer and had to reinstall Windows 10 for it, but whenever I try to open a game launcher, it gives me an error message stating that there is a bad image 0xc000012f. Sources said that I have to reregister it or reinstall Windows again....
  7. RegSvr32 .dll not compatible with Windows 10 64-bit

RegSvr32 .dll not compatible with Windows 10 64-bit: I recently installed a new SSD for my computer and had to reinstall Windows 10 for it, but whenever I try to open a game launcher, it gives me an error message stating that there is a bad image 0xc000012f. Sources said that I have to reregister it or reinstall Windows again....
  8. RegSvr32 .dll not compatible with Windows 10 64-bit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.: I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.Error at loading ippCV libraryYour application is dynamically linked with IntelR IPP libraries version 2021.6 r0xbffe3c5bNo DLL from the list below is found on the system search...
  10. I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.

I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.: I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.Error at loading ippCV libraryYour application is dynamically linked with IntelR IPP libraries version 2021.6 r0xbffe3c5bNo DLL from the list below is found on the system search...