Windows 10: XINPUT1_3.dll

Discus and support XINPUT1_3.dll in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This is not operating on my brand new windows 10, 64bit system. Tried all the tricks the web pulled up, still nothing works. How does this get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PAUL KENNINGTON, Dec 3, 2018.

1. XINPUT1_3.dll

This is not operating on my brand new windows 10, 64bit system. Tried all the tricks the web pulled up, still nothing works. How does this get fixed...damn this is annoying.

:)

PAUL KENNINGTON, Dec 3, 2018

2. missing d3dx9_42. dll xinput1_3.dll and x3daudio1_7.dll

was trying to install a game and accordingly d3dx9_42. dll, xinput1_3.dll and x3daudio1_7.dll is missing pls help

shymakalbi, Dec 3, 2018
  3. XINPUT1_3.dll is missing

I am currently on Windows 10, and when I run dxdiag it tells me that I am running directx12, however when I attempt to play Smite, it fails to connect because "the code execution cannot proceed because XINPUT1_3.dll was not found."

BenMarshall1, Dec 3, 2018
  4. RAsh_97 Win User

XINPUT1_3.dll

Error : failed to load library XINPUT1_3.dll

Original title : failed to load library XINPUT1_3.dll error

I've tried reinstalling DirectX and replacing the dll file but nothing works

RAsh_97, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

XINPUT1_3.dll

1. XINPUT1_3.dll - Similar Threads - XINPUT1_3 dll

2. xinput1_3.dll and D3Dcompiler_43.dll is either not designed to run on windows or either it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xinput1_3.dll and D3Dcompiler_43.dll is either not designed to run on windows or either it...: When I ran epic games launcher it showed me that this two programs xinput1_3.dll and D3Dcompiler_43.dll is either not designed to run on this windows or it contains an error....
  3. xinput1_3.dll and D3Dcompiler_43.dll is either not designed to run on windows or either it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xinput1_3.dll and D3Dcompiler_43.dll is either not designed to run on windows or either it...: When I ran epic games launcher it showed me that this two programs xinput1_3.dll and D3Dcompiler_43.dll is either not designed to run on this windows or it contains an error....
  4. How can i fix xinput1_3.dll to my windows 11. If I download this xinput1_3.dll and i click...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i fix xinput1_3.dll to my windows 11. If I download this xinput1_3.dll and i click...: How can i fix xinput1_3.dll to my windows 11. If I download this xinput1_3.dll and i click it it says "we cannot run this program in dos mode" can someone pls help me? i cant play games on my laptop....
  5. How can i fix xinput1_3.dll to my windows 11. If I download this xinput1_3.dll and i click...

How can i fix xinput1_3.dll to my windows 11. If I download this xinput1_3.dll and i click...: How can i fix xinput1_3.dll to my windows 11. If I download this xinput1_3.dll and i click it it says "we cannot run this program in dos mode" can someone pls help me? i cant play games on my laptop....
  6. Missing xinput1_3.dll for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing xinput1_3.dll for Windows 11: Recently updated newer PC from Windows 10 to 11. Installed a game indicating it would not start indicating an error message that it would not proceed because xinput1_3.dll was not found. Observed fixes for Windows 10 and lower eg. DirectX 12. Please advise to correct...
  7. Missing xinput1_3.dll for Windows 11

Missing xinput1_3.dll for Windows 11: Recently updated newer PC from Windows 10 to 11. Installed a game indicating it would not start indicating an error message that it would not proceed because xinput1_3.dll was not found. Observed fixes for Windows 10 and lower eg. DirectX 12. Please advise to correct...
  8. Issue with C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\XINPUT1_3.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\XINPUT1_3.dll: I just upgraded to windows 11 and since doing so when I try to open certain apps it comes up with a Bad Image message saying:C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\XINPUT1_3.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original...
  9. Issue with C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\XINPUT1_3.dll

Issue with C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\XINPUT1_3.dll: I just upgraded to windows 11 and since doing so when I try to open certain apps it comes up with a Bad Image message saying:C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\XINPUT1_3.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original...
  10. Issue with C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM21\XINPUT1_3.dll

Issue with C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM21\XINPUT1_3.dll: I just upgraded to windows 11 and since doing so when I try to open certain apps it comes up with a Bad Image message saying:C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\XINPUT1_3.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original...