Windows 10: XL2019 cannot resize spreadsheet

Discus and support XL2019 cannot resize spreadsheet in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Win10 v.1903 Office 2019 - in XL desktop mode the Restore Down button will not resize the spreadsheet. What is the fix PLEASE??XL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidCobley, Mar 29, 2020.

1. XL2019 cannot resize spreadsheet

Win10 v.1903 Office 2019 - in XL desktop mode the Restore Down button will not resize the spreadsheet. What is the fix PLEASE??XL

:)

DavidCobley, Mar 29, 2020
  2. John Vil Win User

moving and resizing

Hi Bob,

There may be several reasons why you are unable to resize or move applications after installing an update. To better assist you with your concern, we would like you to answer the questions below:

• Does it happen only on one application?
    • Which application are you having issues resizing or moving?

In the meantime, we suggest you to run the Windows 10 troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter
    Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Mar 29, 2020
  3. resizing photos in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to use the Photo Gallery and check if you are able to resize the photos.

Please follow the below steps.

• Open Photo Gallery

• Navigate to the folder where the photos are.

• Select the photos

• Select the 'Edit' tab

• Select Resize

I hope the information helps. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Mar 29, 2020
  4. XL2019 cannot resize spreadsheet

where is resize option before sending an email with a photo,????

Hi Erin,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today.

I would require some more information to help you better.

• Which email are you referring to email app or email client server?
    • Do you get any error message?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Attach photo in a mail.
    • Left click on a photo.
    • You will get a resize option, you can drag & resize photo.

Hope this helps, if the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

XL2019 cannot resize spreadsheet

1. XL2019 cannot resize spreadsheet - Similar Threads - XL2019 cannot resize

2. Excel 2013 spreadsheets

in Windows 10 Customization
    Excel 2013 spreadsheets: I am having hick-ups in my spreadsheets, ie, copying, pasting, inserting, etc. How can this be resolved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-2013-spreadsheets/40ceb777-1a23-4ff3-a8f4-f7f9ac5b6bb0
  3. Excel spreadsheet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel spreadsheet: I can no longer copy my credit card statement into an Excel worksheet so that each charged item appears in a single horizontal cell like I used to be able to do. Instead, the entire list of charges appears in a single vertical row. What can I do?...
  4. I Cannot resize window

I Cannot resize window: Something changed and if I browse windows changing a size is not possible, only minimize or close. Im not in laptop mode, I tried SFC Scannow multiple times. I can send a video showing this problem. In the right corner doesn even appear a double window icon only simple...
  5. cannot drag or resize open windows

cannot drag or resize open windows: this happened out of the blue. also cant highlight text. i am not in tablet mode and the mouse clicklock is not checked. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-drag-or-resize-open-windows/f5aff1d1-7f1f-461b-88a6-3d69de56b064
  6. Excel Spreadsheet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Excel Spreadsheet: A simple xlsm spreadsheet suddenly stopped loading. Clicking on the icon to load, and alternatively clicking on the file itself, the green EXCEL screen shows, It asks to update links, answer as previously is Dont update, then the screen remains blank and nothing happens....
  7. Cannot resize my OS partition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot resize my OS partition: This is a spin-off from thread Missing Recovery partions - is that a problem? - Windows 10 Forums I'm trying to shrink the OS partition on my Disk 0 to make room for another (small) partition but am having no luck. Disk Manager shows there is 0 shrink space. MiniTool...
  8. Applications screen is minimized and cannot be resized.

Applications screen is minimized and cannot be resized.: Hello. Lately I have problem with using some applications/software/games. I uploaded 2 screenshots to show what exactly I mean. One of it is a game and the other is a software. I can hear the game's music on the background but I cant resize it or make it full screen. I...
  9. Printing a spreadsheet

Printing a spreadsheet: I can print anything EXCEPT an EXCEL spreadsheet. Please help me print the spreadsheet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-a-spreadsheet/cd3f68eb-3bb0-4c5c-9988-5aae170554fc
  10. Cannot resize partition

Cannot resize partition: These are my partitions: [img] I wish to shrink the partition "E" by 20GB and add it to partition "G". But the built-in Disk Management program won't let me. [img] So, I tried a third party app - Easeus Partition Manager, but it tells me it needs to finish...