Windows 10: xlsx, docx wmv ... doesn't work in MS Edge

Discus and support xlsx, docx wmv ... doesn't work in MS Edge in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This link: http://lebinca.com/trgovsko-poslovanje/_private/KRIZANKE/kazalci_ucinkovitosti_poslovanja.xlsx doesn't work in MS Edge. Is problem server... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JanoC_060, Jun 1, 2019.

1. JanoC_060 Win User

xlsx, docx wmv ... doesn't work in MS Edge

This link: http://lebinca.com/trgovsko-poslovanje/_private/KRIZANKE/kazalci_ucinkovitosti_poslovanja.xlsx doesn't work in MS Edge. Is problem server which i use or something else. In other Browser work. But work pdf, html from this server.

Any help would be greatly appreciate!

:)

JanoC_060, Jun 1, 2019
  2. MD_935 Win User

Windows 10 doesn´t recogonize .docx extension / suggests thereis no app installed

When i want to open a docx file, Windows doesn´t recognize the extension. When I try to associate the extension with Word I cannot, as ´there is no app´ installed for the extension... How to fix?

MD_935, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

It is now 6 weeks since I upgraded to 10 and Windows Edge still does not work correctly.

I cannot download anything with Edge (or ie11). It includes all sites eg, Microsoft, Logitech, Epson etc.

Dynamic links do not work and it doesn`t remember my log-in details although it asks if I want it to remember them.

Favourites do not get put on the favourites bar although I click on that option.

I have done all the advice I`ve been given, ie disable anti-virus etc.

Why do they have a Windows support tile if it doesn`t work?

Can anybody help me?

Graham Laughlan, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Randy_68 Win User

File extension *.docx

I already did all the steps you suggested but MS Office 2013 ignored my change and defaulted to *.docx. Is there some other solution?

Randy_68, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

1. xlsx, docx wmv ... doesn't work in MS Edge - Similar Threads - xlsx docx wmv

2. Opening docx/xlsx file in search bar isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opening docx/xlsx file in search bar isn't working: Good day,My new laptop came in Windows 10 and I updated it to Windows 11 prior to using it.Search bar opens and I am able to search for files and apps.What I usually do is hit Start then type directly what I am looking for and hit enter on my keyboard.When I hit enter on...
  3. Opening docx/xlsx file in search bar isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opening docx/xlsx file in search bar isn't working: Good day,My new laptop came in Windows 10 and I updated it to Windows 11 prior to using it.Search bar opens and I am able to search for files and apps.What I usually do is hit Start then type directly what I am looking for and hit enter on my keyboard.When I hit enter on...
  4. Explorer cannot search text in .docx/.xlsx files, but can in other files

in Cortana
    Explorer cannot search text in .docx/.xlsx files, but can in other files: Split from this thread.Hii have exactly the same probem on 2 different PCs both running windows 11. It seems not to be broken on my other windows 10 PCs.Please fix this asap as this is critical. I have tried the above to no help. I checked on my windows 11 pc and windows 10...
  5. Cannot upload .docx or .xlsx files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot upload .docx or .xlsx files: Good day! For about 10 days I have had the following issue: I cannot upload .docx or .xlsx files with any browser I have tried to Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. When the window to select the file is opened and I click on the .docx or .xlsx file, the...
  6. Unable to use Open > Browse for XLSX, PPTX or DOCX files

Unable to use Open > Browse for XLSX, PPTX or DOCX files: Each time I attempt to Open with 'Browse' function, the application crashes when selecting xlsx, docx and pptx files even before clicking the 'Open' button. The same when I try to open from any Office apps, or when using the 'browse' window to upload to Chrome, Firefox,...
  7. Preview Pane, doc, docx, xlsx - by other than MS Office?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Preview Pane, doc, docx, xlsx - by other than MS Office?: Hi, in order to see a preview of document formats other than the default types supported by Windows, a preview handler is needed. PDF readers often supply one for .pdf's; MS Office does for office document types. Do you know of any other office-type program that provides a...
  8. Opening .docx and .xlsx

Opening .docx and .xlsx: If I click on one of these files types in Windows Explorer is crashes and goes to 'Not Responding' every time. I have repaired, reset, reinstalled, sfc /scannow. Nothing works. Come on Microsoft, what is the issue here. I have seen many, many people asking for a solution...
  9. MS EDGE not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS EDGE not working: After the October updates, MS EDGE was no longer operative. I did a rollback and lost many programs (had to reinstall them), and STILL, MS EDGE has an icon, but does not work. Ideas?...
  10. File Explorer not previewing .docx files or .xlsx will preview txt pdf

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer not previewing .docx files or .xlsx will preview txt pdf: Lately (I don't know how long, just noticed recently) Win 10 File Explorer won't show a preview of .docx or xlsx files. I have found a weird workaround: Open File Explorer, Highlight (click on) the file I want to preview. Nothing but a ding sound indicating a little window...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. document download doesnt work in ms edge