Windows 10: Xmas Gaming Gifts 2016

Discus and support Xmas Gaming Gifts 2016 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Bought a copy of the original call of duty for $2.99 on Steam Does that Count? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by specialkone, Dec 24, 2016.

1. rvbfan Win User

Xmas Gaming Gifts 2016

Bought a copy of the original call of duty for $2.99 on Steam
    Does that Count?

rvbfan, Dec 27, 2016
  2. Dude Win User

Yes it does *Thumbs

3. pparks1 Win User
    My son got a Corsair K65 RGB LUX mechanical gaming keyboard for Christmas. We did a full PC build for him, and he really likes his keyboard. I can do without all of the lights, but I do like the feel of this keyboard.

pparks1, Dec 27, 2016
  4. Xmas Gaming Gifts 2016

Those spiral rainbow/rainbow waves get to you after a while but they are fun. Thankfully there is static color, or choosing individual/groups of colors.

Xmas Gaming Gifts 2016 [​IMG]

I like the feel too with my K70 Rapidfire. I switched those WSAD keys to the additional set Corsair provides. Seems to be helping my driving skills in GTA V, which is somewhat of a miracle.

specialkone, Dec 27, 2016
  5. Hahaha, I've been playing GTA V since it originally dropped on last gen consoles and have just now somewhat mastered driving. Still haven't totally gotten helicopter piloting down yet.

I'm looking into getting a gaming keyboard, as the one I have is such a POS that I've recently switched to a chiclet keyboard. Corsair seems to make some good ones, so I think I'll look into the K65 and K70.

blackroseMD1, Dec 27, 2016
  6. GTA V : just got into an 18 wheeler. I was crashing into everything chasing that guy until I figured out I could dump the trailer. The rapidfire isn't making up for a lack of common sense*Redface

Gaming keyboard reviews at Tom's. No complaints with the K70 Rapidfire.

Xmas Gaming Gifts 2016 [​IMG]

Best Gaming Keyboards of 2016 - Mechanical and Wireless

specialkone, Dec 27, 2016
  7. specialkone, Dec 28, 2016
  8. Xmas Gaming Gifts 2016

Driving GTA V is easy. I have been playing San Andreas and there isn't much difference. GTA IV has the most advanced driving physics compared to V, which took me months before I mastered it.

RoasterMen, Dec 29, 2016
  9. I scored Dishonored 2 for my XBOX with a nice Christmas Gold Acount discount. 33% off or something. Loved the original, and having fun playing the new one. *Biggrin

alphanumeric, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Xmas Gaming Gifts 2016

1. Xmas Gaming Gifts 2016 - Similar Threads - Xmas Gaming Gifts

2. Game gifting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game gifting: I was gifted a game and I redeemed the code and it registers that I redeemed the code but it wont appear in my library on the Microsoft store or Xbox app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-gifting/26bd88f4-441e-4211-a4d0-0f8763743671
  3. Game gifting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game gifting: I was gifted a game and I redeemed the code and it registers that I redeemed the code but it wont appear in my library on the Microsoft store or Xbox app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-gifting/26bd88f4-441e-4211-a4d0-0f8763743671
  4. a gifted game not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a gifted game not working: i was recently gifted a call of duty game by a friend who is on xbox and i am on pc, it is showing all of the content packs for that game except the real game, i can still play it on my xbox but i can not play it on my pc, how can?...
  5. a gifted game not working

a gifted game not working: i was recently gifted a call of duty game by a friend who is on xbox and i am on pc, it is showing all of the content packs for that game except the real game, i can still play it on my xbox but i can not play it on my pc, how can?...
  6. how to buy a game as a gift?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to buy a game as a gift?: my Son would like Forza Horizons 5 for xmas... in a format that he can unwrap... how can i purchase the game so that it doesn't associate with my microsoft account?? i want to be able to buy it, wrap it up and give it to him... it only appears that if i buy it in MS Store, it...
  7. how to buy a game as a gift?

how to buy a game as a gift?: my Son would like Forza Horizons 5 for xmas... in a format that he can unwrap... how can i purchase the game so that it doesn't associate with my microsoft account?? i want to be able to buy it, wrap it up and give it to him... it only appears that if i buy it in MS Store, it...
  8. Gifted game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gifted game: hello goodafternoon my friend gifted me minecraft for windows 10 around 4 and i didnt recieve anything . His email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gifted-game/0abb72e3-9f45-4e16-9ebf-13b37936907f
  9. Gifted games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gifted games.: My friend gifted me Minecraft through his Xbox to my PC and it doesn't allow to play Minecraft. Is this supposed to happen if not can you tell me how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gifted-games/6596fd25-2220-4746-8633-93d4a93df3cd
  10. Downloading a game that was gifted to me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading a game that was gifted to me: Hello, I was gifted a game by my dad but it didn't give me a download link to get it downloaded and now it just says that the key is redeemed. I redeemed it and never got anything. How can I fix this?...