Windows 10: XMeters on both screens

Discus and support XMeters on both screens in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I use XMeters to keep track of my network/CPU/RAM usage in my windows task bar. If you don't know what it is check it out:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/p4tx, Jul 15, 2020.

1. /u/p4tx Win User

XMeters on both screens

I use XMeters to keep track of my network/CPU/RAM usage in my windows task bar. If you don't know what it is check it out: https://entropy6.com/xmeters/

I was wondering if any of you guys that use the app has figure out a way to show it on the task bar of both (or all) screens. I have it on the main one but when I'm using anything full-screen (i.e: gaming) I would like to still be able to see it on my side screen.

submitted by /u/p4tx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/p4tx, Jul 15, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jul 15, 2020
  4. XMeters on both screens

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

XMeters on both screens

1. XMeters on both screens - Similar Threads - XMeters both screens

2. weird black squares and black screen flashing on both screens

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    weird black squares and black screen flashing on both screens: Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 6600 Gaming 8GB GDDR6 weird black squares and black screen pop upHello as the title indicates it, my graphic card at random times does at first, some multiples black squares and then black screen it all last not more like 2seconds and never in...
  3. Duplicate a screen saver on both screen of an extended dual monitor setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Duplicate a screen saver on both screen of an extended dual monitor setup: I'm currently using an Alienware r17 laptop and have a second monitor hooked up via HDMI. I'm using them in the "extend display" setting and want to keep it that way, however whenever the screensaver comes on I noticed that my second monitor just shows a blue screen while my...
  4. Duplicate a screen saver on both screen of an extended dual monitor setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Duplicate a screen saver on both screen of an extended dual monitor setup: I'm currently using an Alienware r17 laptop and have a second monitor hooked up via HDMI. I'm using them in the "extend display" setting and want to keep it that way, however whenever the screensaver comes on I noticed that my second monitor just shows a blue screen while my...
  5. Eliminate both logo screen and Welcome screen at first boot?

Eliminate both logo screen and Welcome screen at first boot?: When I start my computer, I get the usual fast-flash things that happen during BIOS startup, and then I get (1) the screen with just the Windows 10 logo and a spinner on it, and that is followed by (2) a screen that shows my User Name and the word Welcome, and then I see my...
  6. I cant get both screens to open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant get both screens to open: I cant get both screens to open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-both-screens-to-open/cd295ac3-d2ec-4a0a-8b80-f64a72b67f2d
  7. XMeters Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    XMeters Help: [ATTACH] Hi there, I came across a lightweight software to see CPU and RAM usage in the taskbar but when I have installed it, they are showing all 0's and even the CPU stats aren't displaying even when its enabled. Hoping someone might be of assistance as to what is...
  8. Can't view on both screens

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't view on both screens: I can no longer get my display to show up on both of my monitors my laptop & my secondary monitor. I can only see screens on my secondary monitor. My laptop screen is black. My laptop screen works when I unplug it from my secondary monitor. How do I get it set up to view...
  9. Enable background image in both lock screen and login screen

Enable background image in both lock screen and login screen: Hello, Is it possible to enable a background image for both the login screen and the lock screen? Even if it is the same one. Thanks! 80425
  10. Disable both log in screens

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Disable both log in screens: When I boot windows, there is two login screens showing up. One shows a random picture that someone has taken. Clicking through this login screen sends me to another login screen with my username. I'd like to disable both login screens and go straight to the desktop when I...