Windows 10: XML audio files wont play on Windows Media Player

Discus and support XML audio files wont play on Windows Media Player in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there, How do I play XML Audio documents, imported from my recording device, on Windows 10 as Windows Media Player won't play them.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Deebo_27, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Deebo_27 Win User

XML audio files wont play on Windows Media Player

Hi there, How do I play XML Audio documents, imported from my recording device, on Windows 10 as Windows Media Player won't play them.

:)

Deebo_27, Jan 18, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

windows media player

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

What is the exact error message you get when you to try play files on Windows Media Player?

I suggest you to run both Windows Media Player Library and Settings troubleshooter and check.

Step 1: If your computer is having problems playing video or audio files in Windows Media Player, try using the Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter to fix the problem. The troubleshooter checks the configuration and network settings
    for Windows Media Player to make sure that you can play content you've downloaded and saved to your computer, or content streaming over a network or the Internet.

Steps to run Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter are as follows:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all, and then click Windows Media Player Settings
      and follow the instructions.

Step 2: If your computer is having problems accessing your collection of digital media files in the Windows Media Player Library, try using the Windows Media Player Library troubleshooter to fix the problem. The troubleshooter makes sure
    Windows Media Player is correctly installed on your computer, and checks to see whether your Player Library is corrupted.

Steps to run Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter are as follows:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all, and then click Windows Media Player Library
      and follow the instructions.

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Jan 18, 2020
  3. Media Files wont play

I upgraded to windows 10 from windows 8.1 just a week ago and my media files wont play. initially, everything was working fine but lately, its been terrible. I noticed that media files wont play despite the app I use [WMP, VLC, etc] and even video or audio
    files wont stream although they are buffering. I use a Lenovo G 50 and I have tried to update all my drivers but the problem persists... any suggestions please...

Yemi-JoshuaOladeji, Jan 18, 2020
  4. #manas# Win User

video file not playing in windows media player (windows10)

while playing video file in windows media player , black page appearing with only audio . while same file is playing nicely in VLC media . any suggestion to rectify the problem.

#manas#, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

1. XML audio files wont play on Windows Media Player - Similar Threads - XML audio files

2. Media player Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media player Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the...: Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file.What to do ?...
  3. Windows Media Player plays the audio, but shows no video, on .mp4 file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player plays the audio, but shows no video, on .mp4 file: I'm posting this because I found what an easy solution for this issue. This problem only pops up occasionally, and I do not know why Media Player doesn't recognize the video on these .mp4, but when I opened these files with the Avidemux video editor which is free to download...
  4. Windows Media Player plays the audio, but shows no video, on .mp4 file

Windows Media Player plays the audio, but shows no video, on .mp4 file: I'm posting this because I found what an easy solution for this issue. This problem only pops up occasionally, and I do not know why Media Player doesn't recognize the video on these .mp4, but when I opened these files with the Avidemux video editor which is free to download...
  5. Windows Media Player plays the audio, but shows no video, on .mp4 file

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. MEDIA PLAYER WONT PLAY DVD

in Windows 10 Customization
    MEDIA PLAYER WONT PLAY DVD: Media player is not playing DVD movie says disc is empty when it is a movie DVD. I have tried going into the Files ,Play View and Tools sections to work it out but all dead ends .I'm running Windows 10. What can I do ?...
  7. Windows Media Player 12 will not play audio files

Windows Media Player 12 will not play audio files: I have a problem with Windows Media Player 12 not playing any audio files. My Windows version is Windows 10 home Build 17763.rs5_release.180914-1434 I use the 64 bit version of Windows. I have another computer with the same exact windows version, build and release....
  8. Media Player wont play ANY video files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Media Player wont play ANY video files: Plays music files but not video file No error message, no warning windows, nothing. Player just goes away and thats it. Fresh install of Windows 10 x64. Downloaded and installed directx files as usual. Event viewer shows - System - Provider [ Name] Application...
  9. win media player wont play audio on my recorded dvds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    win media player wont play audio on my recorded dvds: Can't get audio https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-media-player-wont-play-audio-on-my-recorded/a1eb930b-cc5c-452a-b4af-8aaa51a6f0da
  10. wma files wont play on windows media player

wma files wont play on windows media player: bought a new pc with windows 10 and windows media player and now I cant play my windows media audio files on windows media player. support accessed my computer and couldn't fix the problem.. Now I have years worth of music and other files I cant use. its a joke when windows...