Windows 10: Xml files just appeared on my ssd

Discus and support Xml files just appeared on my ssd in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi! I just bought an asus laptop with windows 10. All is perfect except for the fact that 3 xml files appeared out of nowhere. Their names are: "CAP",... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LucasDimo, Dec 22, 2018.

1. LucasDimo Win User

Xml files just appeared on my ssd

Hi! I just bought an asus laptop with windows 10. All is perfect except for the fact that 3 xml files appeared out of nowhere. Their names are: "CAP", "default", "GetProfile_2". I tried to move them to another folder, because they are annoying, but just reappeared. If someone can tell what to do, any suggestion. Thank you.

:)

LucasDimo, Dec 22, 2018
  2. mr. Adam Win User

C++ source code to compare XML files like ExamXML XML differ

I’m working on a Linux project that includes identifying changes between XML files and I need a source code on C++ to compare XML fragments.
    I’m using differencing tool ExamXML from http://www.a7soft.com to compare and merge XML files but this is Windows application.

Thanks.

mr. Adam, Dec 22, 2018
  3. I can not open the xml files with the xml editor

When I double click on a .xml file an error message is appearing that there is no appropriate program to open this kind of files. I tried to match the xml editor program with the files having a .xml extension and this didn't work too.

Please tell me a way to pair the xml file editor with the .xml extension files.

Aristoklis, Dec 22, 2018
  4. Xml files just appeared on my ssd

Windows 10 - how to open an XML file by default USING the correct M/S program (XLS, DOC or PPT)?

This is not <quite> the answer, but solved an issue very similar. On a new W10 I needed to set the default app for .xml files to IE. All suggestions using settings did not allow me to specify IE. The only way I found to do this was to locate (any) .xml
    file then 'open with'. Then 'Choose another app'. Then scroll to the bottom of the list and select 'another app'. Finally IE appeared in the list and I could set IE as the default. Obviously this should apply to most other apps.

IanPatterson2, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

Xml files just appeared on my ssd

1. Xml files just appeared on my ssd - Similar Threads - Xml files appeared

2. 1.14 WINDOWS xml file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    1.14 WINDOWS xml file: Hello.Toady i notice at may users folder an -1.14 windows xml file.What is it?Should unistall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/114-windows-xml-file/7dabdba9-199c-4fc7-b0fe-9041b6aa9093
  3. weird files just appeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    weird files just appeared: so i was just using my pc and i go into my hard drive and all these weird files appeared and i'm not sure what to do with them and the weird thing is i haven't had my pc since 2007 so like...
  4. download .xml file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    download .xml file: I am unable to download .xml files and changing the setting doesn't work/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-xml-file/e09a3a25-3436-4466-8f2a-918f6ece0a21
  5. XML Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XML Files: Hi folks! Just registered to this forum and glad to have found it. So I was installing Ubuntu on my computer which already had windows 10.I wanted to have a dual OS. Things went south and windows got deleted/ over written or whatever. I used a hard drive recovery device to...
  6. This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The...: [ATTACH] so my discord was randomly deleted so I went to download it again on the website and got this error <Error> <Code>AccessAccepted </Code> <Message>Access .</Message> <Details> Anonymous caller does not have storage.objects.get access to discord/app. </Details>...
  7. My SSD just dissepeared?

My SSD just dissepeared?: I was gonna start playing red dead redemption 2 and the game opend just fine. Then suddenly the computer froze and just restarted. When it shut back on everything seemed normal but i noticed a ton of programs/Shortcuts were just white papers. I have 2 hard drives/disks. ONe...
  8. Edit File History config1.xml and config2.xml Files Directly

Edit File History config1.xml and config2.xml Files Directly: I'd like to make some changes to the File History config1.xml and config2.xml files to "clean" things up a little ... like sort included folders alphabetically, etc. However, if I edit these four files directory (there are two of each) they revert back to their default values...
  9. Editing an XML File in Program Files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Editing an XML File in Program Files: I am trying to edit an xml file under C:/Program Files/Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center, but it's saying that I don't have admin privileges. The XML file I am trying to edit is the commands file so I can change the zoom key on my microsoft ergonomic keyboard 4000 to...
  10. .net Missing .xml Files

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    .net Missing .xml Files: After Windows installed the recent major build, now when I try to open a module in Access Windows installer opens and tries to reinstall access. I wound it is caused by missing xml files in the Microsoft.net folder that MzTools uses in Access. MzTools is an Access Add-in....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

2. get devica cap in local disk