Windows 10: XMLHttpRequest supported?

Discus and support XMLHttpRequest supported? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to build an app which will need to use the XMLhttpRequest class to support AJAX.. I am getting a message " the class XMLHttpRequest is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MacNala, Aug 15, 2016.

1. MacNala Win User

XMLHttpRequest supported?

I am trying to build an app which will need to use the XMLhttpRequest class to support AJAX..
    I am getting a message " the class XMLHttpRequest is not found". This leads me to question whether it is supported in Windows 10.
    I am using the latest release of Windows 10 (AU) and am testing with Wampserver 3 using NetBeans as an IDE.
    In an example of AJAX and JS with PHP in the server I have detected that after the JS statement
    var xmlhttp = new XMLHttpRequest();
    there is no xmlhttprequest object instantiated.

Hence the question is XMLHttpRequest supported in Win10?

:)

MacNala, Aug 15, 2016

2. Error 0x2efd in XMLHttpRequests crashes Hosted Web UWP App

Hi,

i have a crashing UWP App, that crashes when used Offline. It is a simple Web Hosted App that uses a remote StartPage.

When starting offline the page loads from appcache, but then stops because of an exception in wwahost.exe.

Windows Version is 1607 - 14393.693

UWP App - Target Version is 10.0.14393.0

Visual Studio 14.0.25431.01 Update 3

I further investigated the problem and found out that it is related to XMLHttpRequests.

if the XMLHttpRequests fails the App crashes. The Javascript console shows the following error:

SCRIPT7002: XMLHttpRequest: Netzwerkfehler 0x2efd, Der Vorgang konnte aufgrund des folgenden Fehlers nicht fortgesetzt werden: 00002efd.

If i handle the error in the onerror callback of the XMLHTTPRequest my code gets called after the above error and the App still crashes.

if i override the open call of the XMLHttpRequest not doing the request everything works fine.

Why is the Webview crashing if a XHR request is not possible and what can i doc to prevent this?

Greetings

Lars Wolter, Aug 15, 2016
  3. Memory leaks in Internet Explorer 11

I am using the Internet Explorer 11, I am developing the Web Application in the ASP.NET MVC using C# in Visual Studio 2015.

I am trying to refresh the content of the web page using the XMLHttpRequest and it's worked find and content of the page is successfully changed, I am using the setInterval() for the constantly changing the content of the page.

But however In Internet Explorer 11 memory is constantly increasing, It does not free automatically, But when run the same program in other browsers it works good, memory is free automatically, but in IE 11 it is not. After doing the R&D of the 6 days I
    comes to conclusion that there is fault in the IE11, IE11 can not able to handle the setInterval and XMLHttpRequest. It can not free the memory, I write the workaround for both but Still it can not works.

How can I solve the problem of the memory free in IE11?

Kalpesh Rajai, Aug 15, 2016
Thema:

XMLHttpRequest supported?

1. XMLHttpRequest supported? - Similar Threads - XMLHttpRequest supported

2. Microsoft is a virus now and chat support couldn't prove that they weren't and just kept...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft is a virus now and chat support couldn't prove that they weren't and just kept...: Yeah so Microsoft is a virus now they are no longer just an operating system. So I'm going to prove to all you Microsoft shills who are going to pretend that Microsoft isn't a virus that Microsoft isn't in fact a virus. Any Microsoft shill that believes Microsoft is not a...
  3. How long Windows 11 version 24H1 will be supported?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How long Windows 11 version 24H1 will be supported?: Windows 11 version 24H1 spotted Windows 11 version 24H2.Windows 11 version 24H1 or 24H2?Windows 11 version 24H1 support ends until June 9, 2026. However, Windows 11 version 24H1 first Dev Channels were scheduled to be launched on March 27, 2024, only 2 weeks leftHowever,...
  4. Microsoft is a virus now and chat support couldn't prove that they weren't and just kept...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft is a virus now and chat support couldn't prove that they weren't and just kept...: Yeah so Microsoft is a virus now they are no longer just an operating system. So I'm going to prove to all you Microsoft shills who are going to pretend that Microsoft isn't a virus that Microsoft isn't in fact a virus. Any Microsoft shill that believes Microsoft is not a...
  5. How long Windows 11 version 24H1 will be supported?

How long Windows 11 version 24H1 will be supported?: Windows 11 version 24H1 spotted Windows 11 version 24H2.Windows 11 version 24H1 or 24H2?Windows 11 version 24H1 support ends until June 9, 2026. However, Windows 11 version 24H1 first Dev Channels were scheduled to be launched on March 27, 2024, only 2 weeks leftHowever,...
  6. Microsoft is a virus now and chat support couldn't prove that they weren't and just kept...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Does thinkpad t470 i5 6th gen support windows 11

Does thinkpad t470 i5 6th gen support windows 11: Does thinkpad t470 i5 6th gen support windows 11.how to update windows 11 for free. It's given or should forcely update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-thinkpad-t470-i5-6th-gen-support-windows-11/57705da2-3400-4c5c-9bf3-f6e534240547
  8. RESTFUL Web Services based on .NET Core 3.1 getting blocked Access to XMLHTTPRequest has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RESTFUL Web Services based on .NET Core 3.1 getting blocked Access to XMLHTTPRequest has...: Hello Team,We are having a REACT web application hosted on IIS 10.0 and which is calling the RESTFUL Web Services based on .NET Core 3.1.The RESTFUL Web Services are also hosted on IIS 10.0 on IIS10.0 within Windows Server 2019.When we reach the very first page of the REACT...
  9. RESTFUL Web Services based on .NET Core 3.1 getting blocked Access to XMLHTTPRequest has...

RESTFUL Web Services based on .NET Core 3.1 getting blocked Access to XMLHTTPRequest has...: Hello Team,We are having a REACT web application hosted on IIS 10.0 and which is calling the RESTFUL Web Services based on .NET Core 3.1.The RESTFUL Web Services are also hosted on IIS 10.0 on IIS10.0 within Windows Server 2019.When we reach the very first page of the REACT...
  10. RESTFUL Web Services based on .NET Core 3.1 getting blocked Access to XMLHTTPRequest has...

in Windows 10 Customization