Windows 10: XMLPROVI DLL

Discus and support XMLPROVI DLL in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have four versions of xmlprovi.dll installed in 4 different folders (2 file sizes). Is that normal ? Could any be malware ? Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dunnotech, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Dunnotech Win User

XMLPROVI DLL

I have four versions of xmlprovi.dll installed in 4 different folders (2 file sizes). Is that normal ? Could any be malware ?

Thanks.

:)

Dunnotech, Sep 18, 2019

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Sep 18, 2019
  3. b1rd Win User
    DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

XMLPROVI DLL [​IMG]

4. Kem Mon Win User

XMLPROVI DLL

Registering a dll

Hi Donald,

There are a lot of factors for this matter. to isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What application does the .dll belongs to?

• Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the software?

• Aside from downloading and installing the .dll file, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

XMLPROVI DLL

1. XMLPROVI DLL - Similar Threads - XMLPROVI DLL

2. missing MSVCP120.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    missing MSVCP120.dll: this file is missing, can I download it on windows 10 and how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-msvcp120dll/810d56be-46e3-411d-9a2a-9e43f11e8cd7
  3. MSCVP140.dll missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSCVP140.dll missing: So I just downloaded Crusader Kings 2 from steam and I can't launch the game, it says in a pop up that: The code execution cannot proceed because MSCVP140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem....
  4. C:/Windows/SysWOW64/D3DX9_40.dll missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    C:/Windows/SysWOW64/D3DX9_40.dll missing: Trying to play "Garrys Modd" and wont install due to missing file D3DX9_40.dll. DirectX wont update due to: "(0x80070005) - Access is denied." any help much appreciated....
  5. D3dx9_39 dll file missing

D3dx9_39 dll file missing: Everytime my league of legends opens then it shows a error 'D3dx9_39.dll file is missing try reinstalling', i have reinstalled the program and also reinstalled directx and also tried manually placing the files back in the folders, but it still gives the same error....
  6. Re-Downloading Windows 10 (DLL files missing)

Re-Downloading Windows 10 (DLL files missing): Hi, I am using a PC that runs windows 10. My pc was getting slower so I reseted my pc using Settings > Update and Security > Recovery. SThe problem is that some of the DLL files got deleted in the process because I can't launch any of my games(All of them are purchased...
  7. DLL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DLL: CryRenderD3D9.dll error code 126 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll/59809eb0-1721-4935-8fe3-27c8fc58dcb2
  8. Windows Errors after Cloning Drive - missing ole32.dll - Unable to restore

Windows Errors after Cloning Drive - missing ole32.dll - Unable to restore: Hi All, Hard Drive was failing, so I got a new hard drive and cloned it (1tb hdd to a new 2tb SSD). I used Mini Partition tool Wizard. Everything seemed to go well, until i deleted a few random partitions that were like 125mb (and empty) and then errors started to come...
  9. Windows Update KB4517389 causing VBRUN300.DLL to fail

Windows Update KB4517389 causing VBRUN300.DLL to fail: I have a Windows 10 Home 1903 32bit machine. After installing the windows update KB4517389 any programs that were coded in Microsoft Visual Basic 3 no longer run and give the message 'unexpected error; quitting' This message appears to be part of VBRUN300.DLL If I...
  10. pyinstaller (python to exe converter) misses api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pyinstaller (python to exe converter) misses api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll...: well, the issue is i tried compiling my code which involves cv2 and numpy, using pyinstaller but every time i try an error occurs and the dynamic logs state that this dll is missing, originally it wasn't there, but my friend offered me a copy (which was 100% official and...