Windows 10: XMP

Discus and support XMP in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, since i bought my laptop, it was very slow so i had to work with this for years until i just realized that xmp is not enable which means that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ghalimenjra, Mar 12, 2022.

1. XMP

Hello, since i bought my laptop, it was very slow so i had to work with this for years until i just realized that xmp is not enable which means that for my laptop instead of using 4 gb ive actually been using 2gb of ram.So i went to my BIOS and checked everywhere but i coudnt find it. Please help me: the specs are...BIOS: MegatrendsMotherboard: asustek x409jaRam: 4gbCPU: IntelR CoreTM i3-1005G1 CPU @ 1.20GHz 1.19 GHzGPU: IntelR UHD GraphicsPlease help me

:)

ghalimenjra, Mar 12, 2022
  2. AddRAM Win User

Corsair RAM XMP or not?

The 2 changes we suggested are incredibly simple, and Mike`s picture explained it very clearly, and as far as the ram goes, all you have to do is enable XMP and choose the fastest speed that shows up when you enable XMP.

It`s a piece of Cheese Cake XMP :)

AddRAM, Mar 12, 2022
  3. In Photos or pictures what is an .xmp file

Hello lacrumb, My name is Paul one for the Community Experts. Here is a website URL that has a list of applications that can open .XMP Files.

.xpm Extension - List of programs that can open .xpm files

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Paul_Mykel, Mar 12, 2022
  4. Steve C Win User

XMP

Mixing XMP & non-XMP Memory

The XMP option is only shown in the BIOS with the GSkill Ares memory alone. I did have the foresight to record all the memory timings used with the XMP option set. When I add the HyperX memory which has no XMP profile, then the BIOS XMP option disappears. This means the GSkill memory will only operate at 1333MHz under the BIOS Auto settings since there is no SPD data higher than this frequency. Hence, I have to set the clock rate to 1866MHz and make all timing settings manually!

Steve C, Mar 12, 2022
Thema:

XMP

1. XMP - Similar Threads - XMP

2. Computer Having Boot Issues Due to XMP Configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Having Boot Issues Due to XMP Configuration: Hello all, as the title suggest I am having issue with booting on my PC. After rebuilding my computer I had been running into sporadic and often random error codes for about two months. After reinstalling all drivers, running memtest and finding no issues, and running DISM...
  3. Computer Having Boot Issues Due to XMP Configuration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Having Boot Issues Due to XMP Configuration: Hello all, as the title suggest I am having issue with booting on my PC. After rebuilding my computer I had been running into sporadic and often random error codes for about two months. After reinstalling all drivers, running memtest and finding no issues, and running DISM...
  4. Computer Having Boot Issues Due to XMP Configuration

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. System blue screens after turning on XMP, this is the error I received. BAD_POOL_CALLER c2...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System blue screens after turning on XMP, this is the error I received. BAD_POOL_CALLER c2...: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************BAD_POOL_CALLER c2The current thread is making a bad pool request. Typically this is at a...
  6. System blue screens after turning on XMP, this is the error I received. BAD_POOL_CALLER c2...

System blue screens after turning on XMP, this is the error I received. BAD_POOL_CALLER c2...: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************BAD_POOL_CALLER c2The current thread is making a bad pool request. Typically this is at a...
  7. facing black screen after enable xmp in bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    facing black screen after enable xmp in bios: I added 8gb ram stick few days ago and it is running in 2133mhz and when i try to enable xmp i see no display fan keeps spinning my motherboard supports 2993 mhz for my processor and i want my ram to run at 2933mhz how to fix this please help!...
  8. facing black screen after enable xmp in bios

facing black screen after enable xmp in bios: I added 8gb ram stick few days ago and it is running in 2133mhz and when i try to enable xmp i see no display fan keeps spinning my motherboard supports 2993 mhz for my processor and i want my ram to run at 2933mhz how to fix this please help!...
  9. Latest Windows 22H2 update on May will conflict with my XMP profile setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest Windows 22H2 update on May will conflict with my XMP profile setting: Hi,Latest windows update i believe has conflict with my XMP in bios B560 Pro Aorus AX as after it completed the update process, when i restart pc again my pc wont boot normally stating there is some problem with my bios setting. I need to use optimized default setting to boot...
  10. Latest Windows 22H2 update on May will conflict with my XMP profile setting

Latest Windows 22H2 update on May will conflict with my XMP profile setting: Hi,Latest windows update i believe has conflict with my XMP in bios B560 Pro Aorus AX as after it completed the update process, when i restart pc again my pc wont boot normally stating there is some problem with my bios setting. I need to use optimized default setting to boot...