Windows 10: XNA 4.0 Update Bug Fix

Discus and support XNA 4.0 Update Bug Fix in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If you are receiving the issue with the "guard" and "phone component failed to execute"... and you are NOT on a mobile device... you need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JuliTibbetts, Jun 21, 2019.

1. XNA 4.0 Update Bug Fix

If you are receiving the issue with the "guard" and "phone component failed to execute"... and you are NOT on a mobile device... you need to reinstall your actual drivers... they have been replaced with Microsoft Basics ones and on a desktop computer this "phone component" will not execute... sorry that is so vague but that's all it says "phone cmponent" and obviously Microsoft Basic Drivers do not support the XNA 4.0 update... I went directly to the sites of the drivers downloaded the drivers from there because it will always register the audio and sound drivers as being fine .... For me it was Intel for my VGA and Realtek for my audio... it fixed the problem, and apparently made the "phone component" execute.

Just thought the community should know it's a very easy fix.

:)

JuliTibbetts, Jun 21, 2019

2. Xna 3.1

Hi,

I am a newbie to game development with lots of GAME IDEAS...

Juz now, I have installed xna 3.1 and vcsp 2008 express...

I want a step-by- step tutorial for developing 2d games using xna 3.1...

- Linda

Linda Thadeus, Jun 21, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Jun 21, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

XNA 4.0 Update Bug Fix

Asrock Released new BIOS update for (Sky-kaby lake) to fix Hyper-Threading bug

No they didn't. The Micro-Code update was released by Intel back in May.

Of the 20 Z270 motherboards listed on MSI's website, only 15 have even received BIOSes with the Micro-Code update to fix the issue. And all the updated BIOSes were released within the last month.

Of the 20 Z170 motherboards listed on MSI's website, none have received a BIOS with the Micro-Code update.

Of the 22 H270/B250 motherboard listed on MSI's website, a whole 4 have received a BIOS with the update. Again, all the updated BIOSes have come out the past month as well.

You want to guess how many of the 35 H170/B150/H110 motherboards have an updated BIOS available? One...

newtekie1, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

XNA 4.0 Update Bug Fix

1. XNA 4.0 Update Bug Fix - Similar Threads - XNA Update Bug

2. Microsoft may take up to a year to fix 0-day boot bug

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft may take up to a year to fix 0-day boot bug: Microsoft finds itself in a race against time as it tackles a significant and alarming 0-day secure boot bug that has sent shockwaves through the tech community. This critical vulnerability, known as CVE-2023-24932, has resurfaced with another actively exploited workaround,...
  3. Fix Forza Horizon 4 Error Code E:47-0 on PC and Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Forza Horizon 4 Error Code E:47-0 on PC and Xbox: [ATTACH]Here is a full guide on how you can fix the error code E:47-0 on Forza Horizon 4 on Windows PC and Xbox console. Forza Horizon 4 is a racing video game popular amongst millions of gaming enthusiasts. However, it is not uncommon to run into errors while playing the...
  4. Ошибка при установке Xna

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ошибка при установке Xna: Здравствуйте, при установке xna вылезла ошибка, регистрация файла в ручную не помогла https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%D0%BE%D1%88%D0%B8%D0%B1%D0%BA%D0%B0/be9c7b8a-e12e-4073-88b5-c7f40ba79d93
  5. Ошибка при установке Xna

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ошибка при установке Xna: Здравствуйте, при установке xna вылезла ошибка, регистрация файла в ручную не помогла https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%D0%BE%D1%88%D0%B8%D0%B1%D0%BA%D0%B0/be9c7b8a-e12e-4073-88b5-c7f40ba79d93
  6. Bug with the 2004 update advisor where it will be stuck at 0% on "working on updates" on...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bug with the 2004 update advisor where it will be stuck at 0% on "working on updates" on...: [IMG] I have a linx 8 tablet that is compatible with the may 2020 update, so i got the update assistant, downloaded the update and used a memory stick as well with a micro usb to regular usb dongle downloaded the update, and it all went smoothly until it rebooted and got...
  7. FIX A BUG

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    FIX A BUG: Hi, Microsoft, I'm from Vietnam. I want to fix a bug that is really makes me annoyed! I installed Dragon City! But when I launch it, it will be like this: Can't create window More info: GLFWError #65542 Happen, WGL: The driver does not appear to...
  8. Is there a differenxe between XNA Framework 4.0 and XNA Framework 4.0 Refresh?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a differenxe between XNA Framework 4.0 and XNA Framework 4.0 Refresh?: Im a total noob when it comes to these things so i really need some help, thanks in advance submitted by /u/Snowyxxx- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/furk52/is_there_a_differenxe_between_xna_framework_40/
  9. Is there a difference between XNA Framework 4.0 and XNA Framework 4.0 Refresh?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a difference between XNA Framework 4.0 and XNA Framework 4.0 Refresh?: Im a total noob when it comes to these things so i really need some help, thanks in advance submitted by /u/Snowyxxx- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fup96k/is_there_a_difference_between_xna_framework_40/
  10. Installing XNA Framework 4.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing XNA Framework 4.0: I just got Terraria on my PC and can't open the game. I believe it is because it is unsuccessful installing XNA Framework 4.0. Every time I get error: 2605 trying to run installer. I looked up this errors meaning and it states, "Could not find server [2] in [3] or [4]." I...