Windows 10: Xoutput

Discus and support Xoutput in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have an Xbox 1 controller and I downloaded xoutput to play with games that need x360 controller when I download the app my Xbox 1 controller have an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by XRiLZ, Aug 7, 2022.

1. XRiLZ Win User

Xoutput

I have an Xbox 1 controller and I downloaded xoutput to play with games that need x360 controller when I download the app my Xbox 1 controller have an glitch with the keyboard when I play games can some one help me to deleat the xoutput from my devise I tried everything and didn't work my only Solution was to turn off the steam and its very annoying plz help sry for the bother

:)

XRiLZ, Aug 7, 2022
  2. XRiLZ Win User

Xoutput

I have an Xbox 1 controller and I downloaded xoutput to play with games that need x360 controller when I download the app my Xbox 1 controller have an glitch with the keyboard when I play games can some one help me to deleat the xoutput from my devise I tried everything and didn't work my only Solution was to turn off the steam and its very annoying plz help sry for the bother

XRiLZ, Aug 8, 2022
Thema:

Xoutput

1. Xoutput - Similar Threads - Xoutput

2. Xoutput

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xoutput: I have an Xbox 1 controller and I downloaded xoutput to play with games that need x360 controller when I download the app my Xbox 1 controller have an glitch with the keyboard when I play games can some one help me to deleat the xoutput from my devise I tried everything and...