Windows 10: XP Luna Black theme for W10 - anybody

Discus and support XP Luna Black theme for W10 - anybody in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi folks one of the best themes I liked for windows was the Lunar Black theme for XP Anybody got a way to make it work on W10 Here's the XP running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jimbo45, Dec 15, 2018.

1. jimbo45 Win User

XP Luna Black theme for W10 - anybody

Hi folks
    one of the best themes I liked for windows was the Lunar Black theme for XP

Anybody got a way to make it work on W10

Here's the XP running as a VM with a nice Leopard as the desktop picture

XP Luna Black theme for W10 - anybody [​IMG]

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Dec 15, 2018
  2. todd24 Win User

windows xp luna theme

is it possible to get a windows xp luna theme in windows 10?

todd24, Dec 15, 2018
  3. Sykotic Win User
    Luna theme?

Luna is the default blue theme for Windows XP...

Sykotic, Dec 15, 2018
  4. XP Luna Black theme for W10 - anybody

Reboot after installation of Luna theme, black screen

My computer is stuck at a black screen after installing an Luna theme and using Classic Shell. Any help please and thank you.

d2123cross, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

XP Luna Black theme for W10 - anybody

1. XP Luna Black theme for W10 - anybody - Similar Threads - Luna Black theme

2. will there be a windows xp theme?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    will there be a windows xp theme?: a windows XP theme seems better than bringing back windows XP. we should have an option for windows XP theme which makes it look 100% like windows XP. I use some programs to make windows 11 look like Windows XP but Stardock's windows blinds are paid. I use retrobar and open...
  3. will there be a windows xp theme?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    will there be a windows xp theme?: a windows XP theme seems better than bringing back windows XP. we should have an option for windows XP theme which makes it look 100% like windows XP. I use some programs to make windows 11 look like Windows XP but Stardock's windows blinds are paid. I use retrobar and open...
  4. Windows XP theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows XP theme: I have the supposed look of XP on my Windows 10 computer and I want to change back to the normal Windows 10 look. I need to know how to do it. Please and thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-xp-theme/2d413af5-b4c6-4104-a2f5-22630e960c62
  5. Does anyone know of a working Windows XP Luna theme for windows 10?

Does anyone know of a working Windows XP Luna theme for windows 10?: Does anyone have a working windows XP Luna theme for the latest version of Windows 10? I have classic shell, so the taskbar and start button are windows XP style but everything else is windows 10 style. Also, I have tried the themes by sagorbirpd on deviantart but you need...
  6. Windows XP Theme

Windows XP Theme: Hello, I know it was possible back with Windows Vista/7 using third party software to modify the theme into Windows XP-like. I know the program UXStyles stopped being updated and therefore doesn't work anymore for 10. Is there anyway to make such dramatic changes...
  7. Luna theme?

Luna theme?: Hey, is there a Windows XP theme for Windows 10 out there? If not, could somebody maybe try to port it over? 30603
  8. windows xp luna theme

windows xp luna theme: is it possible to get a windows xp luna theme in windows 10? 58584
  9. Windows XP theme

Windows XP theme: Has anyone had any luck getting a windows XP luna theme like this working on windows 10? [img] 80669
  10. Reboot after installation of Luna theme, black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Reboot after installation of Luna theme, black screen: My computer is stuck at a black screen after installing an Luna theme and using Classic Shell. Any help please and thank you. 4867