Windows 10: Xp-Pen 15.6 tablet is only showing taskbar and wallpaper

Discus and support Xp-Pen 15.6 tablet is only showing taskbar and wallpaper in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; While setting up my screen drawing tablet to my laptop everything was going smoothly until the part where i had to get my computer screen onto my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mothandlamp, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Xp-Pen 15.6 tablet is only showing taskbar and wallpaper

While setting up my screen drawing tablet to my laptop everything was going smoothly until the part where i had to get my computer screen onto my tablet. When my tablet should be sharing my computer screen its only showing my laptops wallpaper and taskbar. But when i am trying to use the tablet it badically works as a mouse for my other computer. Im not sure howbto fix it and ive been trying for hours now,,,,please helpXp-Pen 15.6 tablet is only showing taskbar and wallpaper [​IMG]

:)

Mothandlamp, Oct 8, 2018

2. Issue W/XP-PEN G430 Graphic Tablet and Windows Recognition

Hello,

I recently received an XP-PEN G430 Graphic Tablet, and connected it to my computer with Windows 10. While my computer recognizes that something is plugged in, and the tablet is able to control the arrow, I cannot go through the driver installation process
    because the tablet isn't recognized as a tablet but instead as a mouse device.

I've checked My Devices/Device Manager/Devices and Printers, you name it, and the tablet is listed as TABLET but only in NAME. Otherwise, it's recognized as a mouse device.

If I can't get it recognized as a tablet device, I can't go through the installation process as it says that my tablet is not connected.

Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Marvi Cruz, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    pen tablet install error

Hi,

We need to clarify a few things first for us to better understand your concern about the pen tablet device. Kindly answer the following:

• When did the Huion 610 Pro stop working?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • How are you re-installing the driver for your Huion 610 Pro? Kindly provide us the step-by-step process on how you're doing it.

Argel Obm, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Xp-Pen 15.6 tablet is only showing taskbar and wallpaper

Stylus pen

Hi,

It can be a compatibility issue between the pen and your tablet. We suggest that you visit the manufacturer of the Bamboo Ink pen for the list of devices that are compatible with the pen.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Xp-Pen 15.6 tablet is only showing taskbar and wallpaper

1. Xp-Pen 15.6 tablet is only showing taskbar and wallpaper - Similar Threads - Pen tablet showing

2. Is there a way to fix a malfunctioned XP Pen tablet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to fix a malfunctioned XP Pen tablet?: Hi. Just recently, my XP Pen Deco Pro Medium has been malfunctioning. I thought at first it was maybe my USB cord, so I bought a new one and at first it worked, but then it started malfunctioning again. It was because of this that I realized it's most likely the tablet itself...
  3. Is there a way to fix a malfunctioned XP Pen tablet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to fix a malfunctioned XP Pen tablet?: Hi. Just recently, my XP Pen Deco Pro Medium has been malfunctioning. I thought at first it was maybe my USB cord, so I bought a new one and at first it worked, but then it started malfunctioning again. It was because of this that I realized it's most likely the tablet itself...
  4. MY laptop isn't working. Only wallpaper is showing no after taskbar show only for 5-6...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MY laptop isn't working. Only wallpaper is showing no after taskbar show only for 5-6...: Please Help ! Only Mouse cursor showing on the screen.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-isnt-working-only-wallpaper-is-showing/f65c11bd-0378-4a3c-8231-48efa465aa25
  5. Laptop shows only the wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop shows only the wallpaper: hello My laptop was woirking fine until last week but when I turned it on this morning it took rather long to boot than usual. When I put my pin/password in and login, i can see only my wallpaper. The taskbar and the icons are all gone. I can see the options when I right...
  6. Cannot connect xp-pen tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot connect xp-pen tablet: I have purchased an xp pen 13.3 pro tablet and set it up connected to my windows computer. I have quintuple checked that I have set everything up and plugged everything in correctly, however when I open the driver and try to click display settings it is telling me to set my...
  7. Wallpaper not showing in tablet mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wallpaper not showing in tablet mode: Hello guy's I am able to see my background wallpaper in normal windows mode, but when i am switched in the tablet mode the background wallpaper not showing only showing blank colour in the background please help me to solve this issue, please check below screen short to...
  8. XP-Pen Star06 drawing tablet- making it work with Windows 10

XP-Pen Star06 drawing tablet- making it work with Windows 10: Hi XP-PEN, I own a Star 06. A recent purchase. Informed it will not work with 365, but will with win 10 So linking win 10 to 365 – how please. * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: linking win 10 to 365...
  9. Does Anyone Use A XP-Pen deco 02 Graphics Tablet?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does Anyone Use A XP-Pen deco 02 Graphics Tablet?: I am looking for some buying information about digital drawing tablets and pens. I would like to purchase an entry level drawing tablet and pen. I totally want the pen to have an eraser end which I have done some initial research and found out not all pens for drawing...
  10. XP-PEN Tablet driver problems . Some error , unsure.

XP-PEN Tablet driver problems . Some error , unsure.: So this post is long, sorry for anyone taking the time to read it . i have this graphics tablet called STAR 5 . From a Chines company called XP-Pen. Great looking device, but it needs these drivers from their site to work Related Download- xp-pen ( CD Driver Downloads ) ....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 15.6 tablet

2. xp pen tablet only shows wallpaper

3. xppen artist12 only showing background

4. xp pen 15.6 driver,
  5. xp pen wallpaper shows