Windows 10: XP-Pen Star06 drawing tablet- making it work with Windows 10

Discus and support XP-Pen Star06 drawing tablet- making it work with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi XP-PEN, I own a Star 06. A recent purchase. Informed it will not work with 365, but will with win 10 So linking win 10 to 365 – how please. *... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by graham.d, Apr 10, 2019.

1. graham.d Win User

XP-Pen Star06 drawing tablet- making it work with Windows 10

Hi XP-PEN,

I own a Star 06. A recent purchase.

Informed it will not work with 365, but will with win 10

So linking win 10 to 365 – how please.

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* Original title: linking win 10 to 365

:)

graham.d, Apr 10, 2019

2. MonoPrice Digital Drawing Tablet And Pen Sensitivity...

Hello! I'm pretty new to the Microsoft Community and I had a question about the sensitivity on my new drawing tablet.

Now I know very well upon connecting a drawing tablet to a PC you either need to download a specific program or configure your tablet in your PC's settings. My tablet automatically connected with my PC but when my PC's settings came up I could not find anything
    about the pens sensitivity so whenever I use the pen its rather slow and doesn't follow along with the movements I make with the pen.

Which is why I came to ask, How do I increase the sensitivity on my MonoPrice drawing tablet and pen? I would greatly appreciate an answer to this as soon as possible.

- Gwen

GwendolynCalchi, Apr 10, 2019
  3. pen compatibility for NuVision duo 10 for drawing

Can anyone help? I have a NuVision duo 10 and a bamboo ink drawing pen, i've connected via bluetooth and the buttons have input but the nip doesn't work at all. There is a model of this tablet that has almost the exact same stats, but it comes with a drawing
    pen and works, its the NuVision duo 10 draw. My version of windows is still updating which i believe is the issue, but i also think it might be the pen type.

Mona laelith, Apr 10, 2019
  4. -SailorJ- Win User

Drawing Tablet not Working with Windows 10

My problem is that my drawing tablet (Bamboo Pen CTL-460) drivers only work for windows 8 and it seems that Wacom stopped updating the drivers for it. Could someone give me a link to a safe website that will let me download windows 8 drivers?

If not, does anyone have any ideas on how to stop my computer from recognizing my tablet as a mouse so I could at least get my pen pressure sensitivity to work?

-UPDATE-

Okay here's my solution if anyone else has this problem with their Wacom drawing tablet

Go to start and type "verifier.exe" Once it's open, click on "Delete Existing Settings" and restart your computer.

After that the drivers should be able to work without crashing your computer

-SailorJ-, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

1. XP-Pen Star06 drawing tablet- making it work with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Pen Star06 drawing

2. Is there a way to fix a malfunctioned XP Pen tablet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to fix a malfunctioned XP Pen tablet?: Hi. Just recently, my XP Pen Deco Pro Medium has been malfunctioning. I thought at first it was maybe my USB cord, so I bought a new one and at first it worked, but then it started malfunctioning again. It was because of this that I realized it's most likely the tablet itself...
  3. Is there a way to fix a malfunctioned XP Pen tablet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to fix a malfunctioned XP Pen tablet?: Hi. Just recently, my XP Pen Deco Pro Medium has been malfunctioning. I thought at first it was maybe my USB cord, so I bought a new one and at first it worked, but then it started malfunctioning again. It was because of this that I realized it's most likely the tablet itself...
  4. Drawing/Graphics tablet not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drawing/Graphics tablet not working: Hi there,I am trying to make my own font on Microsoft Font Maker on my laptop with an old Wacom Drawing Tablet Model ET-0405A-U. I connect it to my laptop wired USB connection and open Font Maker. I go over to the A and try to write it with the pen on the tablet. Nothing...
  5. Cannot connect xp-pen tablet

Cannot connect xp-pen tablet: I have purchased an xp pen 13.3 pro tablet and set it up connected to my windows computer. I have quintuple checked that I have set everything up and plugged everything in correctly, however when I open the driver and try to click display settings it is telling me to set my...
  6. Drawing Tablet not Working with Windows 10

Drawing Tablet not Working with Windows 10: Win 10 - 1903 update killing my drawing tablet Ugee hk 1060pro Update 1903 removes drivers hk 1060pro and tablet not working. I reinstaled driver and tablet works just fine but after restart not working at all and again and again i installed driver and everything is ok...
  7. Drawing tablets

Drawing tablets: So i bought a tablet back in April, it was working just fine. Up until recently where i ran into a problem. 2 weeks ago, my tablet started to not work, it is a Star G430s Xp-pen. It does not have battery and is wired, when i plugged it in the USB port, the light only blinked...
  8. How to make XP-Pen Star06 drawing tablet work with Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to make XP-Pen Star06 drawing tablet work with Windows 10?: How to make XP-Pen Star06 drawing tablet work with Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-xp-pen-star06-drawing-tablet-work-with/47497ac1-867d-453b-badd-80d92cbbacb4
  9. Graphic's tablet pen not working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphic's tablet pen not working.: Hello i'm looking to see if someone could help me. I use a UGEE EX05 Drawing tablet for my work and up until yesterday it worked just fine. Then windows updated and now i can't get the pen to work properly. When i used the tablet after the update the Stabilization and pen...
  10. Drawing Tablet and pen no longer being supported on windows 10

Drawing Tablet and pen no longer being supported on windows 10: I've been using a drawing tablet and pen on my windows ten computer for a long time but it suddenly just completely stopped working. I tried troubleshooting bluetooth and other devices but none of them have fixed this issue. It apparently says that bluetooth isn't supported...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keita on a xp pen star 06 tablet