Windows 10: XP Professional

Discus and support XP Professional in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello I have a Microsoft xp profession that has no power button I've been trying to figure out how to turn it on do I need to jumpstart the motherboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AqueousActor780, Aug 16, 2022.

1. XP Professional

hello I have a Microsoft xp profession that has no power button I've been trying to figure out how to turn it on do I need to jumpstart the motherboard and how to jump start it or do i need to just trash itthank you

:)

AqueousActor780, Aug 16, 2022

2. WMDC 6.1/Windows XP/Windows Mobile 6 Professional Compatibility

I know that WMDC 6.1 is compatible with Windows Mobile 6 Professional. What I need to know is the following:

• Compatibility of WMDC 6.1 and Windows XP Professional 32-bit SP2
    • Windows XP Professional 32-bit SP2 and Windows Mobile 6 Professional

Are all 3 compatible with each other, if not then what do I need to use to have my Windows Mobile device/Windows XP Outlook stuff updated with each other. Also what program is compatible with XP SP3 to keep my Windows Mobile/Windows XP Outlook stuff updated.

SouthernDixieCowgirl, Aug 16, 2022
  3. easmurthy Win User
    Windows XP professional

I am having problems with my PC. The system started rebooting while I was trying to login yesterday. Since then, the system boots up till the Windows XP logo is displayed and starts rebooting. When I tried to go to "Safe Mode" the process stops at "Partition c:\Windows\ststen32\Drivers\Mup.Sys" and starts rebooting. This loop goes on.

Can any one suggest how to repair/reinstall the XP professional edition.

easmurthy, Aug 16, 2022
  4. XP Professional

What is the procedure to downgrade a Windows 10 Pro license to Windows XP Professional?

IF it was possible to downgrade, the operating system you want to downgrade to has to still be supported by Microsoft.

XP, Vista, 7 and 8 are no longer supported by Microsoft.

8.1 is in extended support.

I suggest that you read all of this:

Here is the information about Downgrade rights. It is an old Microsoft link which they removed but the information still apples>

Device Partner Center

Downgrade rights for Windows software

The following OEM versions of Windows software are eligible for downgrade rights.

[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]Windows 10 Pro includes downgrade rights to:
    • Windows 8.1 Pro
    • Windows 7 Professional
    [/td][td][/td][td]Windows 8.1 Pro includes downgrade rights to:
    • Windows 7 Professional
    • Windows Vista Business
    [/td][td][/td][td]Windows 7 Professional and Windows 7 Ultimate include downgrade rights to:
    • Windows Vista Business and Windows Vista Ultimate
    • Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition, or Windows XP x64 Edition
    Note Other OEM Windows 7 versions (for example, Windows 7 Home Basic and Windows 7 Home Premium) do not include downgrade rights.[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Note downgrade rights are only available as long as Microsoft provides support for that earlier version, as outlined in the Windows lifecycle fact sheet.

Steps for an end user to downgrade Windows software

To downgrade eligible Windows software, end users must:

• Purchase a PC preinstalled with Windows software.
    • Accept the Microsoft Software License Terms.
    • Perform the downgrade process to the eligible downgrade product using the media/key from a genuine, previously licensed OEM or retail product.

Bill Smithers, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

XP Professional

1. XP Professional - Similar Threads - Professional

2. Idiots and IT and Technician Professional Wannabees

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Idiots and IT and Technician Professional Wannabees: I'm absolutley sick and tired of these idiots not looking up **** when something goes off wrong.For example I work for a Tech Company somewhere in Manhattan, I had this asshat who told me "Don't ask me stupid questions because I'm an IT Pro" and your concern is that why isn't...
  3. Idiots and IT and Technician Professional Wannabees

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Idiots and IT and Technician Professional Wannabees: I'm absolutley sick and tired of these idiots not looking up **** when something goes off wrong.For example I work for a Tech Company somewhere in Manhattan, I had this asshat who told me "Don't ask me stupid questions because I'm an IT Pro" and your concern is that why isn't...
  4. Windows 11 64 bits professional sleep mode and adjust brightness issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 64 bits professional sleep mode and adjust brightness issues: After last update on Windows 11 64 bits professional I can not put on sleep mode the laptop nor adjust brightness.I have tried shutting down and re start the laptop without sucess...
  5. Windows 11 64 bits professional sleep mode and adjust brightness issues

Windows 11 64 bits professional sleep mode and adjust brightness issues: After last update on Windows 11 64 bits professional I can not put on sleep mode the laptop nor adjust brightness.I have tried shutting down and re start the laptop without sucess...
  6. I reset windows 11 professional

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset windows 11 professional: I reset windows 11 pro on April 12 2024 it updated everything but missing apps as suggested. MSEDGE.EXE is not present I really need MSEDGE to work How can I get edge back please....
  7. I reset windows 11 professional

I reset windows 11 professional: I reset windows 11 pro on April 12 2024 it updated everything but missing apps as suggested. MSEDGE.EXE is not present I really need MSEDGE to work How can I get edge back please....
  8. What's the best professional text-to-speech software, and what's the best professional...

What's the best professional text-to-speech software, and what's the best professional...: I want to buy AI text-to-speech software that will read web pages to me and sound natural. What the best one? I also want to buy speech-to-text software so I can type with my voice. What the best one? Ideally it can learn names and new slang also. Currently use PC. Could...
  9. I have a new PC running Windows 11 Professional but the software I need to use won't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a new PC running Windows 11 Professional but the software I need to use won't...: Hi I bought a new PC running Windows 11 Pro to replace a older one which the hard drive failed. The software I need to use doesn't operate correctly on Windows 11 but it worked perfectly well on Windows 10 Professional. How can I replace the Windows 11 with Windows 10.I have...
  10. I have a new PC running Windows 11 Professional but the software I need to use won't...

I have a new PC running Windows 11 Professional but the software I need to use won't...: Hi I bought a new PC running Windows 11 Pro to replace a older one which the hard drive failed. The software I need to use doesn't operate correctly on Windows 11 but it worked perfectly well on Windows 10 Professional. How can I replace the Windows 11 with Windows 10.I have...