Windows 10: xp sp3 offline

Discus and support xp sp3 offline in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; does anyone know if i can still download XP SP 3 Offline version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cf. ec, Jul 14, 2022.

1. cf. ec Win User

xp sp3 offline

does anyone know if i can still download XP SP 3 Offline version

:)

cf. ec, Jul 14, 2022
  2. Steve C Win User

Issues installing & running Windows XP SP3 in Hyper V

I'm playing around with Windows XP as a VM in Hyper V for reasons I won't go into. I have a bootable Windows XP SP3 CD I created some time ago. I've hit the following issues.

1. I can install XP from the CD but Hyper V seems to want access to the bootable CD whenever the VM is restarted. It would be faster to use an ISO file stored on a SSD. I've tried various ways to create a bootable ISO file from my CD but failed. What's the best way of creating an ISO file which will install XP and run under Hyper V?
    2. I installed a virtual switch using a legacy network adapter but cannot connect the VM to the internet. Has anyone done this and what are the key steps? Is it safe to use XP to connect to internet from Hyper V?
    3. I mounted the VM's .vhdx file to copy over some programs to test but this broke the VM's virtual drive configuration on restarting the VM. What's the best way to transfer files to the VM from elsewhere on my PC?

Steve C, Jul 14, 2022
  3. J377 Win User
    Windows XP SP3

Redirecting

See the links posted in this thread. They lead you to the official Microsoft Update Catalog, where you can download WinXP SP3.

4. xp sp3 offline

More problems with Activesync after XP SP3.

Activesync stopped funtioning after XP SP3.

Syncronisation with Orange SPV M3100 failed. Attempted to migrate to latest version of Activesync (4.5) before starting diagnostics.

Installation of ActiveSync 4.5 was unsucessful.

Setup.msi file downloaded, but will not run (XP Pro SP2).

• If run from download screen, error message = 'Installation package could not be opened'.

• If run after saving to HDD,error message = 'Unknown publisher. No valid digital signature'.

Has anybody experienced the same issue?

D G Jackson, Jul 14, 2022
Thema:

xp sp3 offline

1. xp sp3 offline - Similar Threads - sp3 offline

2. Windows update ne veut pas installer Suite Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 SP3 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update ne veut pas installer Suite Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 SP3 3: Windows update ne veut pas installer Suite Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 SP3 3. Je suis sous windows 11. Merci de me répondre et, de résoudre mon problème. Caroline Benincasa .J'ai installé sur mon PC Office 2007...
  3. Windows update ne veut pas installer Suite Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 SP3 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update ne veut pas installer Suite Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 SP3 3: Windows update ne veut pas installer Suite Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 SP3 3. Je suis sous windows 11. Merci de me répondre et, de résoudre mon problème. Caroline Benincasa .J'ai installé sur mon PC Office 2007...
  4. I want to install Windows XP SP3 on a 486 CPU. So what should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to install Windows XP SP3 on a 486 CPU. So what should I do?: I want to install Windows XP SP3 on a 486 CPU. So what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-install-windows-xp-sp3-on-a-486-cpu-so/db60aeea-84cf-474d-a800-60160922265e
  5. I want to install Windows XP SP3 on a 486 CPU. So what should I do?

I want to install Windows XP SP3 on a 486 CPU. So what should I do?: I want to install Windows XP SP3 on a 486 CPU. So what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-install-windows-xp-sp3-on-a-486-cpu-so/db60aeea-84cf-474d-a800-60160922265e
  6. Windows XP SP3 AutoLogon/Logoff

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows XP SP3 AutoLogon/Logoff: Hi Community,We are facing a very strange problem in our Windows XP SP-3. I have check the security events and found that user Auto Logon & Log Off are generated every 3-4 Seconds. There is only one user i-e Administrator configured on that machine. Additionally we have not...
  7. Windows XP SP3 AutoLogon/Logoff

Windows XP SP3 AutoLogon/Logoff: Hi Community,We are facing a very strange problem in our Windows XP SP-3. I have check the security events and found that user Auto Logon & Log Off are generated every 3-4 Seconds. There is only one user i-e Administrator configured on that machine. Additionally we have not...
  8. xp sp3 offline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xp sp3 offline: does anyone know if i can still download XP SP 3 Offline version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xp-sp3-offline/d4dd03f6-274b-4de7-9335-387814c8dee7
  9. Question: Would it be impossible to activate a copy of Windows XP SP3 if I got a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question: Would it be impossible to activate a copy of Windows XP SP3 if I got a...: I think of 16 good reasons to get a Windows XP tower PC with all the necessary accessories off of Amazon, eBay, etc. on top of the Amazon, Microsoft, and Apple devices I already use, which certainly includes a Windows 10 PC and soon, Windows 11. Feel free to demand them in a...
  10. Question: Would it be impossible to activate a copy of Windows XP SP3 if I got a...

Question: Would it be impossible to activate a copy of Windows XP SP3 if I got a...: I think of 16 good reasons to get a Windows XP tower PC with all the necessary accessories off of Amazon, eBay, etc. on top of the Amazon, Microsoft, and Apple devices I already use, which certainly includes a Windows 10 PC and soon, Windows 11. Feel free to demand them in a...