Windows 10: XP x86 ISO Request

Discus and support XP x86 ISO Request in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Need to flash my laptop bios, even better if you have a live CD with XP on it to give me. On that PC i have ubuntu installed, that's the problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Be4stElectrjc, Jul 17, 2016.

1. XP x86 ISO Request

Need to flash my laptop bios, even better if you have a live CD with XP on it to give me. On that PC i have ubuntu installed, that's the problem.

Found Live CD and flashed.

:)

Be4stElectrjc, Jul 17, 2016

2. Windows 2000 Professional and IE8

list of compatible systems:

a.. Windows Vista x64 and x86

b.. Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) x64 and x86

c.. Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2)

d.. Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3)

e.. Windows XP Professional x64 Edition

f.. Windows Server 2008 x64 and x86

g.. Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2) x64 and x86

Jack Cook

http://www.experiencemobility.net

http://www.mobilitysite.com

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Jul 17, 2016
  3. Resourceful, Jul 17, 2016
Thema:

XP x86 ISO Request

1. XP x86 ISO Request - Similar Threads - x86 ISO Request

2. how to get a xp iso for VMware workstation without paying legally

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get a xp iso for VMware workstation without paying legally: Please somebody give me a link to a legal windows xp pro iso for free 126095
  3. Problem with (x86)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with (x86): Hi, I have an annoying issue where I can not see the files of my games from steam when I choose the (x86) folder which is on C: I go to steam, steam apps, and common. The only two games which I see there are only TF2 and CSGO, which I have recently moved from my SSD to HDD...
  4. TROJAN IN winpese-x86-14393_17.01.16.iso'

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TROJAN IN winpese-x86-14393_17.01.16.iso': HI TRYING AGAIN I downloaded winpese-x86-14393_17.01.16.iso' from here and Avira antivirus flagged it as hiding a Trojan I have deleted it but.a false positive? Ay help much appreciated 83382
  5. Request....

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Request....: Can someone please confirm whether WDT diagnostic report displays the Win 8 OEM key? http://www.eightforums.com/windows-u...eshooting.html It will be under this section: Code: Server Props: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><genuineAuthorization...
  6. a request for device descriptor request failed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    a request for device descriptor request failed: hello guys in my device manager there is a yellow triangle on a usb device driver saying : a request for device descriptor request failed first i thought maybe 1 of my us ports not working but when i tested all ports are working even card reader but the error is still there i...
  7. SiS Mirage 3 on x86

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    SiS Mirage 3 on x86: Hello. Does anyone know of any driver that would work on w10 x86? I tried to install several versions I found scattered on the net, but w10 always bluescreens when installing. *Mad*Mad*Mad 69820
  8. X86 to X64 architecture

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    X86 to X64 architecture: A friend's computer was updated from Windows 7 Ultimate X86 to Windows 10 X86. I noticed that his system is X64 based architecture. Can he do a clean install/reinstall from X86 to X64 without losing his activation? If so, how? Thank you in advance. 54151
  9. Build 10159 X86 ISO or ESD Available?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Build 10159 X86 ISO or ESD Available?: Anyone know if an ISO or ESD for 10159 x86 has been created or made available. Have been attempting an upgrade through Windows Update on v. 10158 for 2 days and it will not download properly. Want to download and upgrade via USB on a Dell Venue 8 Pro. Thanks. 7667
  10. request not processed

in Windows 10 Support
    request not processed: *cry Please help , I have been trying to get onto my scrabble site on facebook all i get is a page to tell me " sorry your request could not be processed " i can get onto other sites to play but not my scrabble site , any help please 61249