Windows 10: XPS 13 won't reset?

Discus and support XPS 13 won't reset? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I reset my XPS 13 9360 last night to send to someone who has bought it. It just keeps restarting saying it needs an update or something. It gets stuck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jaigomes, Oct 27, 2018.

1. jaigomes Win User

XPS 13 won't reset?

I reset my XPS 13 9360 last night to send to someone who has bought it. It just keeps restarting saying it needs an update or something. It gets stuck on the "Just a moment" screen for ages and then just restarts and does it all over again. Please help!

:)

jaigomes, Oct 27, 2018
  2. Andre Da Costa Win User

Dell XPS 13 9333 - Windows couldnt not complete the installation, to install windows on this computer, please restart the installation

According to Dell's official Windows 10 Creators Update page, the Dell xps 13 9333 is not listed as tested:

Dell computers tested for Windows 10 October 2018 Update and previous versions of Windows 10 | Dell Deutschland

You can try a manual upgraded as suggested in my previous reply using the ISO in addition to the 12 steps before upgrading.

Andre Da Costa, Oct 27, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. CahangirTahirov Win User

XPS 13 won't reset?

Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

XPS 13 won't reset?

1. XPS 13 won't reset? - Similar Threads - XPS won't reset

2. Wifi issues with Dell XPS 13

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi issues with Dell XPS 13: Hello, my problem is I could connect to wifi for a very few minutes and then the yellow triangle sign started to appear. After that, I tried to connect to other networks but no network option found. I went to Settings, and my laptop froze when I pressed “Network..”. The...
  3. Dell XPS 13 Crashing on Factory Reset (CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell XPS 13 Crashing on Factory Reset (CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED): Im trying to factory reset on my Dell XPS 13 however everytime I choose any option in the 'Reset My PC' menu, it loads, restarts my laptop and then crashes with the blue screen containing error code: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. How do I resolve this? I've owned my XPS for 3...
  4. Keyboard backlighting on Dell XPS 13 series laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard backlighting on Dell XPS 13 series laptop: I just did a Windows 10 update on my laptop and now the back lighting of the keyboard is turned off. How do I turn it back on?...
  5. Bizarre boot failure on Dell XPS 13. No error msgs.

in Windows 10 Support
    Bizarre boot failure on Dell XPS 13. No error msgs.: Let me say first I am pretty experienced and have tried various diagnostics before posting. I have never seen this combination of seeming contradictory diagnostics while getting no error messages. My wife’s Dell XPS 13 laptop with Windows 10 Home stopped booting after Dell...
  6. Dell XPS 13 (9370) Case Advice!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell XPS 13 (9370) Case Advice!: Hi guys, I recently purchased a Dell XPS 13 9370, i'm having trouble finding a case/sleeve for it as i'm not sure whether to buy a 13 inch or 12 inch case... The dimensions for the XPS 9370 are: Width: 11.9" Depth: 7.8" Height: 0.5" I initially tried fitting my xps...
  7. Random BSODs on Dell XPS 13 9350 (ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp, ndis)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs on Dell XPS 13 9350 (ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp, ndis): Hello All, My XPS 13 9350 has been BSODing again after a few months of relative stability. I've ran memtest86, 20 runs without errors, chkdsk, sfc/scannow, and DISM scanhealth all returning without errors or integrity violations. I've also used Whocrashed to analyze...
  8. Dell XPS 13 Hard Drive Boot Inaccesible Boot Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell XPS 13 Hard Drive Boot Inaccesible Boot Device: ok before i take this laptop to a repair shop i needed to ask for help. This is my huge problem, i installed rollbax rx trail to test it, when it rebooted i saw the BSOD. I created a iso backup using macrium so i thought i was safe but i guess not. When it boots you see the...
  9. BSODs on Wake for Dell XPS 13 9350

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs on Wake for Dell XPS 13 9350: Hello Everyone, I recently purchased a Manufacturer Refurbished Dell XPS 13 9350 (Skylake), and all has not been well. The laptop constantly BSODs whenever I wake it from sleep. The thing is that it works without a hitch for hours on end on a cold boot, but as soon as I...
  10. Dell XPS 13 lost Bluetooth after Dell update

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell XPS 13 lost Bluetooth after Dell update: Hi all, Sorry for this being my first post, but I've run into a Bluetooth problem and cannot seem to get past it. I've got a Dell XPS 13 9333 (the initial one) that has performed well for me with the exception of occasional Bluetooth driver burp. In the past I've been...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell xps 13