Windows 10: XPS 13 won't reset?

Discus and support XPS 13 won't reset? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I reset my XPS 13 9360 last night to send to someone who has bought it. It just keeps restarting saying it needs an update or something. It gets stuck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jaigomes, Oct 27, 2018.

1. jaigomes Win User

XPS 13 won't reset?

I reset my XPS 13 9360 last night to send to someone who has bought it. It just keeps restarting saying it needs an update or something. It gets stuck on the "Just a moment" screen for ages and then just restarts and does it all over again. Please help!

:)

jaigomes, Oct 27, 2018

2. Dell XPS 13 9333 - Windows couldnt not complete the installation, to install windows on this computer, please restart the installation

According to Dell's official Windows 10 Creators Update page, the Dell xps 13 9333 is not listed as tested:

Dell computers tested for Windows 10 October 2018 Update and previous versions of Windows 10 | Dell Deutschland

You can try a manual upgraded as suggested in my previous reply using the ISO in addition to the 12 steps before upgrading.

Andre Da Costa, Oct 27, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. XPS 13 won't reset?

Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

XPS 13 won't reset?

1. XPS 13 won't reset? - Similar Threads - XPS won't reset

2. Dell XPS 13 9315 Camera won't work. Faulty Drivers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell XPS 13 9315 Camera won't work. Faulty Drivers?: My Dell XPS 13 9315 Camera won't work. I've made sure to disable antivirus, enable privacy settings, etc. I also don't have buttons/sliders/shutters that toggle the camera. Previous support temporarily solved the solution for a few seconds by playing around with:Camera Sensor...
  3. Dell xps 13 won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell xps 13 won't start: Dell xps won't start. Will not shut off or reboot. Has crashed multiple times. Also showed code SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-xps-13-wont-start/0d916ab2-7ff9-45c9-b443-b9052bdd33b0
  4. Dell xps 13 won't start

Dell xps 13 won't start: Dell xps won't start. Will not shut off or reboot. Has crashed multiple times. Also showed code SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-xps-13-wont-start/0d916ab2-7ff9-45c9-b443-b9052bdd33b0
  5. XPS 13 Pro won't connect to second monitor

XPS 13 Pro won't connect to second monitor: I bought an XPS 13 Pro last summer for my freshman year. Because of the two USB-C ports, I got a docking station to connect to my monitor. Recently, the monitor had started to suddenly go black for a second or two, and then altogether stopped working. I tried changing the...
  6. XPS 13 Pro won't connect to second monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XPS 13 Pro won't connect to second monitor: I bought an XPS 13 Pro last summer for my freshman year. Because of the two USB-C ports, I got a docking station to connect to my monitor. Recently, the monitor had started to suddenly go black for a second or two, and then altogether stopped working. I tried changing the...
  7. Problem in XPS 13 dell

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem in XPS 13 dell: Hi, I have a new laptop XPS 13 of dell, and for some reason there is a graphic problem when using universal docking station I am using windows 10 20H2 version latest version The problem is like that: 1. when doing right on directory for example, and moving the mouse...
  8. Bluetooth is not working xps 13

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth is not working xps 13: The Bluetooth on my laptop has suddenly stopped working, I cannot turn it on. I have already tried: 1. Running the Bluetooth trouble shooter. I get a "Check Bluetooth radio status - not fixed" error. 2. Updating the qualcomm Bluetooth driver 3. Uninstalling and...
  9. Dell XPS 13 Won't boot from recovery drive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell XPS 13 Won't boot from recovery drive.: My XPS 13 was stuck on the Dell icon when booting up. So I downloaded the recovery software on another laptop and made a boot drive using Dell's recovery software. I went in and disable secure boot mode and then selected the USB as the boot drive. Now it started up from the...
  10. Dell XPS 13 Crashing on Factory Reset (CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell XPS 13 Crashing on Factory Reset (CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED): Im trying to factory reset on my Dell XPS 13 however everytime I choose any option in the 'Reset My PC' menu, it loads, restarts my laptop and then crashes with the blue screen containing error code: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. How do I resolve this? I've owned my XPS for 3...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my xps wont boot - where can i reset

2. cannot reset dell xps

3. my dell xps 13 wont reset

4. xps 1330 wont reset,
  5. dell xps 13