Windows 10: XPS 9550 can only not connect to Bluetooth headset

Discus and support XPS 9550 can only not connect to Bluetooth headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; ...and that Bluetooth headset can connect to my phone, which can connect to my PC. It was working, BSOD, restart, can't connect, restart both and now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NorthernXY, Dec 6, 2018.

1. XPS 9550 can only not connect to Bluetooth headset

...and that Bluetooth headset can connect to my phone, which can connect to my PC.

It was working, BSOD, restart, can't connect, restart both and now I have the problem. Updated my main Bluetooth driver but that didn't help and yes, I ran troubleshooter, though it's never fixed anything.

:)

NorthernXY, Dec 6, 2018

2. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: Mobiles, Electronics, Fashion, Collectibles, Coupons and More | eBay Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Dec 6, 2018
  3. WIndows 10 cannot connect to a bluetooth headset.

Hello Mike,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your headset and Bluetooth dongle?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Dec 6, 2018
  4. solo16 Win User

XPS 9550 can only not connect to Bluetooth headset

Use this PC as headset bluetooth

Hi,

I've been trying to setup my new laptop which is Dell XPS 15 (9550, i7, FHD, Broadcom WiFi + BT) running Win 10 Home Edition, to pair my android cell phone and use the laptop Mic and Speaker act as bluetooth headset, however been searching around on google and some said this features only exist on Pro and Enterprise version of Win 10, so is that true?

If it's not then may I ask if anyone has success on doing so?

I am able to pair it but the option to use pc as bluetooth headset isn't exist.

Thx!

solo16, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

XPS 9550 can only not connect to Bluetooth headset

1. XPS 9550 can only not connect to Bluetooth headset - Similar Threads - XPS 9550 connect

2. Bluetooth Headset connecting as Voice only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headset connecting as Voice only: As so many have had issues over the years I am having an issue with my bluetooth headset Open Run by Shokz connecting to my PC for music/stereo.It will only connect as 'voice' and is horrible quality audio and only 1 channel.As per a previous thread, I have followed all step...
  3. Bluetooth Headset connecting as Voice only

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headset connecting as Voice only: As so many have had issues over the years I am having an issue with my bluetooth headset Open Run by Shokz connecting to my PC for music/stereo.It will only connect as 'voice' and is horrible quality audio and only 1 channel.As per a previous thread, I have followed all step...
  4. Bluetooth Headset Connected Music Only

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Headset Connected Music Only: [ATTACH] Hi! I am having trouble connecting my Bluetooth headset to my windows 10 laptop. It says "connected music". I can't hear anything from the headset. Please help me....
  5. Bluetooth Headset will only connect as "Voice"

Bluetooth Headset will only connect as "Voice": I've had these bluetooth headphones for about 2 years, they ahve been working fine until the last week or so. Whenever i connect them via bluetooth to my laptop, they only connect for voice, not audio and voice as it used to do. It's not the headphones as i don't have this...
  6. Dell XPS 9550 TB16 Dock

Dell XPS 9550 TB16 Dock: Greetings I am having difficulty with Windows 10 not recognizing my thunderbolt dock from a cold start. Here are the hardware/OS details: XPS 9550 TB16 Thunderbolt Dock Windows 10 Pro 1903 18362.388 I have 2 Windows 10 installations. An OEM that came with the machine and a...
  7. Dell XPS 9550 TB16 Dock

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell XPS 9550 TB16 Dock: Greetings I am having difficulty with Windows 10 not recognizing my thunderbolt dock from a cold start. Here are the hardware/OS details: XPS 9550 TB16 Thunderbolt Dock Windows 10 Pro 1903 18362.388 I have 2 Windows 10 installations. An OEM that came with the machine and a...
  8. Bluetooth Headphones Connecting as Headset Only

Bluetooth Headphones Connecting as Headset Only: Hi, I am having an issue with two different pairs of bluetooth headphones (Plantronics and Senso - different manufacturers) only connecting to my PC as a bluetooth "headset", when they used to connect as both "headset" and "headphones". Normally the headphones would be an...
  9. Bluetooth Headset will only connect as "Voice"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth Headset will only connect as "Voice": Bluetooth Headset will only connect as "Voice" Our Computer connects only to Voice on BlueTooth. We have already tried these steps below but No Success. 1. Run Troubleshooters for Bluetooth and Hardware & Devices Type troubleshoot in Windows Starts Search box (Cortana) >...
  10. Bluetooth Headset connect only as Music

Bluetooth Headset connect only as Music: I am trying to connect my Bluetooth headset to my Dell latitude Laptop running windows 10 and after paring my Blyetooth headphone with Windows it shows only as Connected Music and I am not able to take call ( use Mic from Bluetooth Headset ) . Have tried everything possible...