Windows 10: XPS 9550 can only not connect to Bluetooth headset

Discus and support XPS 9550 can only not connect to Bluetooth headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; ...and that Bluetooth headset can connect to my phone, which can connect to my PC. It was working, BSOD, restart, can't connect, restart both and now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NorthernXY, Dec 6, 2018.

1. XPS 9550 can only not connect to Bluetooth headset

...and that Bluetooth headset can connect to my phone, which can connect to my PC.

It was working, BSOD, restart, can't connect, restart both and now I have the problem. Updated my main Bluetooth driver but that didn't help and yes, I ran troubleshooter, though it's never fixed anything.

:)

NorthernXY, Dec 6, 2018

2. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: Mobiles, Electronics, Fashion, Collectibles, Coupons and More | eBay Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Dec 6, 2018
  3. WIndows 10 cannot connect to a bluetooth headset.

Hello Mike,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your headset and Bluetooth dongle?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Dec 6, 2018
  4. solo16 Win User

XPS 9550 can only not connect to Bluetooth headset

Use this PC as headset bluetooth

Hi,

I've been trying to setup my new laptop which is Dell XPS 15 (9550, i7, FHD, Broadcom WiFi + BT) running Win 10 Home Edition, to pair my android cell phone and use the laptop Mic and Speaker act as bluetooth headset, however been searching around on google and some said this features only exist on Pro and Enterprise version of Win 10, so is that true?

If it's not then may I ask if anyone has success on doing so?

I am able to pair it but the option to use pc as bluetooth headset isn't exist.

Thx!

solo16, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

XPS 9550 can only not connect to Bluetooth headset

1. XPS 9550 can only not connect to Bluetooth headset - Similar Threads - XPS 9550 connect

2. Bluetooth Headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headset: In the "sound control panel", "Playback" tab. My Sony Bluetooth headset is able to connect to its "Hands Free" device (mono sound quality for communication) However it does not connect to the "Stereo" device. I am able to disconnect the "Handsfree", when I try to connect the...
  3. Bluetooth headset connecter but still not working

Bluetooth headset connecter but still not working: I have connected my Q9 headset to my pc via a asus bt400 dongle and it says that its connected but I cant select it as a playback option or do anything with it: https://gyazo.com/78afed517adb9f66ac53994b33f9d273 https://gyazo.com/f3350303c79cbe971c67981f6f4b37f8...
  4. Connecting Bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Connecting Bluetooth headset: I need the link to download the correct Bluetooth software for my HP 15 P...… I'm not very computer literate need help ! thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-bluetooth-headset/c0ee2828-1022-491e-ab40-7d579f421949
  5. Connecting Bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Connecting Bluetooth headset: I need the link to download the correct Bluetooth software for my HP 15 P...… I'm not very computer literate need help ! thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/connecting-bluetooth-headset/c0ee2828-1022-491e-ab40-7d579f421949
  6. Bluetooth headset connected but mic not working

Bluetooth headset connected but mic not working: [ATTACH][ATTACH] Hi there I connected my Bluetooth headset to my windows 10 pc, its shows when connected " voice and music connected". But every time i tried to use my mic the audio stops and mic works and same vice versa. I want to be able to speak and listen at the same...
  7. bluetooth headset connect.

bluetooth headset connect.: After going through all the steps, my pc does not recoginize my headset when it did before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/bluetooth-headset-connect/17a9c250-d2e5-434b-a654-601a192ec7c0
  8. XPS 15 9550 BSOD Extravaganza

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    XPS 15 9550 BSOD Extravaganza: I so wanted to give this thread a better title but I just cannot for the life of me determine exactly what's going on. It started happening several days ago. At first it seemed related to whether or not I was on wireless, but that theory got debunked. Sometimes it happens...
  9. Bluetooth Headset

Bluetooth Headset: So I have a couple different bluetooth headsets that include a mic. Neither are working the way I'm expecting. I can hear but can't use the mic...and when I try to get the mic working then I can't hear anything. Also whenever I got to Recording Devices in sound settings...
  10. Bluetooth headset

Bluetooth headset: I have a Surface Pro2 running Wndows 10 1511 10586.17. I want to add a Motorola H730 headset. The tablet doesn't detect the headset. Any ideas why? Best regards. 33186