Windows 10: XV source code

Discus and support XV source code in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am looking for the up to date source code for the xv image viewer software originated by John Bradley many years ago. Does anyone have this code or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by wireman, Mar 9, 2022.

1. wireman Win User

XV source code

I am looking for the up to date source code for the xv image viewer software originated by John Bradley many years ago.

Does anyone have this code or can supply a link to this code ?

Thanks.

wireman, Mar 9, 2022
  2. trt740 Win User

Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Mar 9, 2022
  3. Microsoft Releases .NET Source Code

To correct the original post: the Microsoft blogger's name is Scott Guthrie, ScottGu is his username *Wink XV source code ;).

Emphasis added by me. Scott Guthrie's blog post does not mention the term "open source" anywhere, merely that the source will be released; there is no mention as yet of the license it will be released under, but I imagine it will be fairly restrictive.

Additionally, I don't see why this is such a major thing... Reflector has been around since .NET 1.1 and allows you to view the source code of any assembly by decompiling the MSIL back to your preferred language (C#, VB.NET, etc.). Not only that, there are plugins that can then dump the decompiled source to disk - so if you really need to debug a third-party assembly, there's nothing stopping you. (Obviously this doesn't hold true for assemblies placed in the GAC or those with Strong Names.)

The real benefit of this release, IMO, will be the ability to step through the actual MS source code, as well as being able to see the comments written by MS developers. This should really improve my productivity as a .NET dev *Smile XV source code :).

Assimilator, Mar 9, 2022
  4. malware Win User

XV source code

Microsoft Releases .NET Source Code

Microsoft's Visual Studio .NET has always been an industry leader in providing a programming and debugging environment for numerous languages including Visual C++, C++/#, J/J#, Visual Basic, and many more. However, despite the general good sentiment about the product, Microsoft was often criticized for not revealing the source code to its libraries. Now Microsoft is taking steps towards open sourcing its code and finally is letting developers peek under the hood as it releases the source code to various .NET component libraries. The initial release will contain source code for the .NET Base Class Libraries (System, System.IO, System.Collections, System.Configuration, System.Threading, System.Net, System.Security, System.Runtime, System.Text, etc), ASP.NET (System.Web), Windows Forms (System.Windows.Forms), ADO.NET (System.Data), XML (System.Xml), and WPF (System.Windows). Later Microsoft will release the source code for other remaining libraries as well, including WCF, Workflow, and LINQ. The move is detailed on the blog of Scott Gu, a Microsoft employee.

Source: DailyTech

malware, Mar 9, 2022
Thema:

XV source code

1. XV source code - Similar Threads - source code

2. What's wrong with my source code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's wrong with my source code?: So, I was creating a program which can convert inr into usd and i completed it. But after checking the code and seeing there were no issues found by the visual studio I tested my source code and it didn't start. If there's any problem with the code please inform me.#include...
  3. What's wrong with my source code?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's wrong with my source code?: So, I was creating a program which can convert inr into usd and i completed it. But after checking the code and seeing there were no issues found by the visual studio I tested my source code and it didn't start. If there's any problem with the code please inform me.#include...
  4. my laptop saves photos in the right file, but when I try to open the I only get source code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop saves photos in the right file, but when I try to open the I only get source code.: I'm Godfrey Swan I'm having a problem with my laptop asus Vivobook N7600PC 16"-4K Oled. Intel i7-11370, Nvidia GE force RTX 3050. 16GB ram. 1 TB SSD backlite key board. windows11 pro.; The problem I have is that I installed some pictures but when I try to view the files all I...
  5. my laptop saves photos in the right file, but when I try to open the I only get source code.

my laptop saves photos in the right file, but when I try to open the I only get source code.: I'm Godfrey Swan I'm having a problem with my laptop asus Vivobook N7600PC 16"-4K Oled. Intel i7-11370, Nvidia GE force RTX 3050. 16GB ram. 1 TB SSD backlite key board. windows11 pro.; The problem I have is that I installed some pictures but when I try to view the files all I...
  6. Software Required : Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS Source : Microsoft Store. Error : Code: 0x80080204

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Software Required : Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS Source : Microsoft Store. Error : Code: 0x80080204: Hi All,Trying to install Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS from Microsoft Store but getting Error : Code: 0x80080204. Disabled and uninstall all Security software but still same error....
  7. Software Required : Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS Source : Microsoft Store. Error : Code: 0x80080204

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software Required : Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS Source : Microsoft Store. Error : Code: 0x80080204: Hi All,Trying to install Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS from Microsoft Store but getting Error : Code: 0x80080204. Disabled and uninstall all Security software but still same error....
  8. Software Required : Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS Source : Microsoft Store. Error : Code: 0x80080204

9. VS Code cl.exe Command line error D8003 : missing source filename compiling GLFW.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VS Code cl.exe Command line error D8003 : missing source filename compiling GLFW.: From the GLFW hello example: ---- #include <GLFW/glfw3.h> int mainvoid { GLFWwindow* window; /* Initialize the library */ if !glfwInit return -1; /* Create a windowed mode window and its OpenGL context */ window = glfwCreateWindow640, 480, "Hello...
  10. VS Code cl.exe Command line error D8003 : missing source filename compiling GLFW.

VS Code cl.exe Command line error D8003 : missing source filename compiling GLFW.: From the GLFW hello example: ---- #include <GLFW/glfw3.h> int mainvoid { GLFWwindow* window; /* Initialize the library */ if !glfwInit return -1; /* Create a windowed mode window and its OpenGL context */ window = glfwCreateWindow640, 480, "Hello...