Windows 10: xx

Discus and support xx in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; xxxxxx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xx/b1bbbaef-b0b9-40b6-84fb-72f59fc1ff67 Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SPCleaver, Aug 29, 2020.

1. SPCleaver Win User

xx

xxxxxx

:)

SPCleaver, Aug 29, 2020
  2. denmarfl Win User

Internet Explorer 11; Windows 10....Stopped Working

IE11; Windows 10. For the past 2 weeks when I open IE11 I get Internet Explorer has Stopped working POPUP message rendering IE 11 unusable.

I have followed suggested Fixes by "Resetting" IE11; Use Software Rendering...is NOT checked. I have tried to use "System Restore" and go back to a Restore Point prior to 2 weeks but, I get unable to restore to xx/xx/xxxx because the process cannot file iexplorer.exe.

I have tried several Restore Points...get this same result.

I cannot fine the Internet 11 Install Update to delete it as it is not in the list History\Installed Updates.

Surely there must be away to fix IE 11...I have run out of things to do...suggestions with steps will be appreciated.

denmarfl, Aug 29, 2020
  3. Upgrade Advisor app should push WIndows 10 Mobile build 14393.XX instead of 10586.xx

Upgrade Advisor should push Windows 10 Mobile build 14393.XX instead of 10586.xx Currently the tool instalI

73e9af63-9c3a-497d-93f4-6d9a3b43ee29, Aug 29, 2020
  4. alexp999 Win User

xx

EVGA Precision 1.3.3 Released - Adds Fan Control Support for NVIDIA ForceWare 180.xx

EVGA have released a new version of their popular overclocking utility today. The most noticeable improvement is the support for fan control with the latest 180.xx series drivers from NVIDIA, many users were annoyed with the fact that all their fan control programs ceased to work, but EVGA has got their utility updated even before the 180.xx drivers reach WHQL standard. The changes since 1.3.2 are as follows:

• Added fan control support for NVIDIA Forceware 180.xx drivers family.
    • EVGA On-Screen Display Server has been updated to version 2.8.0. Added new On-Screen Display rendering mode. Optional configurable On-Screen Display background improves On-Screen Display readability in some applications and prevents it from merging with solid color screen.
    • Added G98 graphics processors support.
    • Now Precision displays product version in On-Screen Display.
    More information and the latest version for download is available here

Source: EVGA

alexp999, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

xx