Windows 10: XxI WeApOn IxX XxI WeApOn IxXCreated on March 31, 2021 Found the Solution to random Old...

Discus and support XxI WeApOn IxX XxI WeApOn IxXCreated on March 31, 2021 Found the Solution to random Old... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was playing Red Dead Redemption 2 on Vulkan API and it randomly crashed to a BSOD quite some times and still does so what I did was changed it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by XxI WeApOn IxX, Mar 31, 2021.

1. XxI WeApOn IxX XxI WeApOn IxXCreated on March 31, 2021 Found the Solution to random Old...

I was playing Red Dead Redemption 2 on Vulkan API and it randomly crashed to a BSOD quite some times and still does so what I did was changed it to DirectX 12 and it didnt crash to a BSOD and was stable the entire time on all cpu cores enabled and that got me thinking of doing some crash research. I finally crashed one last time yesterday and I found the Event Viewer for reporting errors in windows 10 and came across a driver error. Upon further investigation i found that secdrv.sys driver was failing to load do to DRM Digital Rights Management so I put one and one together. Theres either a code on the operating system side thats denying full capability for Vulkan API to be stable without crashes. I believe fixing this code error or finding it will fix the one and only BSOD we all have been experiencing while playing our favorite games on Vulkan API. This is a great breakthrough for developement I came across last night. Thank you for reading. Hope this helps not only me but you too.

:)

XxI WeApOn IxX, Mar 31, 2021

2. Cabela's ad for assault weapons

Very offended by the Cabela's assault weapon ad on Solitaire this morning following the killings in Las Vegas.

GardenSea85, Mar 31, 2021
  3. RobertPU Win User
    RobertPU, Mar 31, 2021
  4. XxI WeApOn IxX XxI WeApOn IxXCreated on March 31, 2021 Found the Solution to random Old...

xbox1 trying to use weapon bribe for call of duty black ops 3 keeps saying error with supply drops

can someone help me I'm on xbox1 cant use weapon bribe keeps saying error with supply drop help

Moved from Community Participation Center

ClearerHawk3679, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

XxI WeApOn IxX XxI WeApOn IxXCreated on March 31, 2021 Found the Solution to random Old...

1. XxI WeApOn IxX XxI WeApOn IxXCreated on March 31, 2021 Found the Solution to random Old... - Similar Threads - XxI WeApOn IxX

2. Known Issue Rollback is Microsoft's latest weapon against Windows update bugs

in Windows 10 News
    Known Issue Rollback is Microsoft's latest weapon against Windows update bugs: Known Issue Rollback is a fairly new capability of Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system that is designed as a tool to react to emerging bugs quickly that are introduced by updates. There is always a chance that issues are introduced when regular updates or feature updates...
  3. All the games I play weapons automatically scroll.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All the games I play weapons automatically scroll.: I don't know why but all the games I play, my weapons automatically scroll. Anyone else had this before too ? please help. thanks. Specs: MSI Laptop GTX 1050 @ 2GB VRAM Intel Core i5 7th Gen - @7300HQ 16 Gig RAM Corsair k55 keyboard Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed....
  4. New Twitter PWA update released - March 31, 2021

in Windows 10 News
    New Twitter PWA update released - March 31, 2021: New Fleets: We’ve enabled DM Fleet previews and the Fleet viewer screen for all. Nudges: When Retweeting a Tweet that contains a link to an article, you’ll now be shown a nudge prompting you to think about reading the article before you share. Topics:...
  5. End of support for Cortana app on iOS or Android as of March 31, 2021

in Windows 10 News
    End of support for Cortana app on iOS or Android as of March 31, 2021: As we announced in July, we will soon be ending support for the Cortana app on Android and iOS, as Cortana continues its evolution as a productivity assistant. As of March 31, 2021, the Cortana content you created–such as reminders and lists–will no...
  6. March update 2021

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    March update 2021: After the update my HP Envy will start typing on its own or i will see the number 0 a million times or the * a million times . When this happens it wont allow me to open the restart button or anything it will keep closing it as soon as its open. Anyone else have this issue?...
  7. 【for help】steam Edition Gears5 Weapon painting Cannot display!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    【for help】steam Edition Gears5 Weapon painting Cannot display!: Asking for help !!!!!!!!!!! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-helpsteam-edition-gears5-weapon-painting/be3d0a55-c60f-4a43-92dc-90b71b489005"
  8. US stopped using floppy disks to manage nuclear weapons arsenal

in Windows 10 News
    US stopped using floppy disks to manage nuclear weapons arsenal: The US Air Force has quietly replaced the infamous floppy disks it was using to manage the country's nuclear arsenal with what sources described as a "highly-secure solid state digital storage solution." US stopped using floppy disks to manage nuclear weapons arsenal | ZDNet...
  9. GTA San Andreas Crash When Adding Weapons No Replace

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA San Andreas Crash When Adding Weapons No Replace: When I Try To Add Weapons Without Replacing The Game Crashes And I Really Want Those Mods Here Are The Mods I Tried To Install https://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/mods/132931-gta-xtended-weapon-pack/...
  10. BF1 weapons leeds royal armouries

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BF1 weapons leeds royal armouries: went to leeds armouries today WW1 section ver good see how many weapons you can recognise from BF1 *Wink they even got the mace and shovel *Biggrin WW1 Guns | Flickr 58334