Windows 10: XYZware app won't log in

Discus and support XYZware app won't log in in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to set up my da Vinci mini W+ 3D printer, and I downloaded the XYZware app from the Mircrosoft Store. When I launch the app it opens the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GabrielKelly1, Mar 18, 2020.

1. XYZware app won't log in

I am trying to set up my da Vinci mini W+ 3D printer, and I downloaded the XYZware app from the Mircrosoft Store. When I launch the app it opens the program and presents a splash page to "log in" or "create new account". The "create new account" button takes you to their website to register, and it works fine. After I created an account, I went back to the app and clicked the "log in" button. That generates a "server not found, please try again" pop up window. I have closed the app and re-opened and I have uninstalled and re-installed the app. I even tried downloading it on a different computer. The result is always the same, the pop-up with the "server not found". Am I doing something wrong?

--Gabe

:)

GabrielKelly1, Mar 18, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 18, 2020
  4. XYZware app won't log in

XYZware not starting on windows 10

Solved in XYZware 2.1.21.1 (see release notes).

ChristianWes, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

XYZware app won't log in

1. XYZware app won't log in - Similar Threads - XYZware app won't

2. Money app on android won't logging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Money app on android won't logging: Am trying to logging in in the Microsoft money app but I keep on getting the endless loop trying to connect to my email. Tried to clear the cache, uninstall and restart the cellphone but not working...
  3. Money app on android won't logging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Money app on android won't logging: Am trying to logging in in the Microsoft money app but I keep on getting the endless loop trying to connect to my email. Tried to clear the cache, uninstall and restart the cellphone but not working...
  4. iCloud app for windows - won't log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud app for windows - won't log in: Lost my calendar and have tried everything i can find online / think of but after reinstalling icloud i can't log in...i just get a red no entry icon with no error message everytime...any ideas as to how to fix this?...
  5. iCloud app for windows - won't log in

iCloud app for windows - won't log in: Lost my calendar and have tried everything i can find online / think of but after reinstalling icloud i can't log in...i just get a red no entry icon with no error message everytime...any ideas as to how to fix this?...
  6. iCloud app for windows - won't log in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Windows won't log into Account

Windows won't log into Account: Hello,I used my brand new Laptop with windows 11 last night and shut it down after working. Today I want to start it and it won't let me log in. There is no error code, there is no sign. It just has the start screen with "logging in" written under my name and after 5 minutes...
  8. Clock App won't log me in.

Clock App won't log me in.: The Clock App for Windows 11 won't log me in. At the Indicator where is should show me as signing in. I get a message that says "Loading" and a circle that keeps spinning clockwise. See Screenshot below.Any idea what is causing this or how to fix it?...
  9. Clock App won't log me in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock App won't log me in.: The Clock App for Windows 11 won't log me in. At the Indicator where is should show me as signing in. I get a message that says "Loading" and a circle that keeps spinning clockwise. See Screenshot below.Any idea what is causing this or how to fix it?...
  10. Won't stay logged in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Won't stay logged in: I'm running Windows 10 and for about 2 weeks now, I can't stay logged in to anything. I used to stay logged into sites like YouTube, Facebook< Pinterest. All the sites I frequent, I was always signed in. Now for some reason, every time I start my laptop and start EDGE, I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xyzware server not found

2. Can I dont login to xyzware?

3. xyzware pro server not found please try again later